1. Stay on top of Iran latest developments on the ground with Al Jazeera’s fact-based news, exclusive video footage, photos and updated maps.
2. Iran has made threats against Fort McNair, an Army base in the nation’s capital, and against the Army’s vice chief of staff, two senior U.S
3. Iran, a mountainous, arid, and ethnically diverse country of southwestern Asia
4. Much of Iran consists of a central desert plateau, which is ringed on all sides by lofty mountain ranges that afford access to the interior through high passes
Iran, Is, Interior
5. Iran's investigation says errors by an air defence unit led to missiles being fired at flight PS752
6. Promises on lifting sanctions and will only return to its commitments under a 2015 nuclear deal once Washington fully removes the measures, Iranian Supreme Leader
7. Iran Rejects Nuclear Deal Talks With U.S
8. Proposed by Europe The rejection came days after President Biden ordered retaliatory strikes against Iranian-backed militias in eastern Syria
9. On Wednesday reports emerged that Iran is making small amounts of uranium metal, which could be used in a core of a nuclear weapon
Iran, Is, In
10. FRANTZMAN 11/02/2021 Vaccine debate rages in Iran …
11. Iran's ballistic missiles arsenal is one of the flashpoints in Tehran's long-running disputes with its Arab neighbors and the United States
Iran, Is, In, Its
12. Watchdog responsible for inspecting Iran’s nuclear program has warned against launching a military strike on Iran
13. Known as Persia until 1935, Iran became an Islamic republic in 1979 after the ruling monarchy was overthrown and Shah Mohammad Reza PAHLAVI was forced into exile.
Iran, Islamic, In, Into
14. Points of contention have included control over Iran’s oil reserves, US political interference in Tehran, Iran’s desire for nuclear power and both countries’ growing influence in …
Included, Iran, Interference, In, Influence
15. Blast Kills One in Restless Iranian Border Area
16. Iran says it will not attend talks with US over nuclear deal
17. Iran is a unitary Islamic republic with one legislative house
Iran, Is, Islamic
18. Iran Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran continued its terrorist-related activity in 2019, including support for Hizballah, Palestinian terrorist groups in Gaza, and various terrorist groups in Syria, Iraq, and throughout the Middle East.
Iran, In, Its, Including, Iraq
19. Long-range missiles belonging to Iran splashed down Saturday just 100 miles from the Nimitz aircraft carrier strike group, Fox News reported
20. At least two Iranian ballistic missiles exploded …
21. Iran has made threats against Fort McNair, an Army post in the U.S
22. State TV: Explosion kills 1, wounds 3 in southeastern Iran
23. Airline Rules for Traveling to Iran Visa in the light of Covid-19 If you apply in person, must submit your documents before 11 A.M
Iran, In, If
24. Iran is an Islamic Republic and while most travellers find Islam is not nearly as all-pervasive as they had expected, the Shiite faith remains an important part of Iranian life
Iran, Is, Islamic, Islam, Important, Iranian
25. Iran has been engaged for years in a proxy war with Saudi Arabia in Yemen, where Tehran backs Shiite separatists known as Houthis fighting the Saudi- and U.S.-backed government.
26. Iran Supreme Leader Khamenei says Iran might enrich uranium up to 60% purity, will not yield to U.S
27. Iran's compromise with UN nuclear watchdog buys time for talks
28. Religion in Iran has been shaped by multiple religions and sects over the course of the country's history. Zoroastrianism was the main religion during the Achaemenid Empire (550–330 BC), the Parthian Empire (247 BC – 224 AD) and the Sasanian Empire (224–651 AD).
29. Dr Rouhani in the meeting of the Cabinet's Economic Coordination Board: Gov't to follow this year's slogan with all its might/ 1400 to be the year of Iran's economic prosperity, the end of hard times and economic war/ Gov't to continue working to increase the country's production, development until …
In, Its, Iran, Increase
30. Iran Holds Anti-Warship Missile Drill Amid Tensions With U.S
31. Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) has conducted the second and last phase of a drill launching anti-warship ballistic missiles at a simulated target in the Indian Ocean, state television reported.
Iran, Islamic, Irgc, In, Indian
32. Iran officially the Islamic Republic of Iran (Persian: ايران ), historically known as Persia, is a country in Western Asia
Iran, Islamic, Is, In
33. The flag of Iran (Persian: پرچم ایران , romanized: parčam-e Irân, pronounced [pʰæɾˌtʃʰæme ʔiːˈɾɒːn]), also known as the Three-Coloured Flag (پرچم سه رنگ ایران, parčam-e se rang Irân [pʰæɾˌtʃʰæme se ræŋ ʔiːˈɾɒːn]), is a tricolour comprising equal horizontal bands of green, white and red with the national emblem ("Allah") in …
Iran, Ir, Is, In
34. Iran also needs tens of thousands of centrifuges to create highly enriched uranium for a bomb
35. Right now, Iran has nearly 20,000 centrifuges between their Natanz and Fordow uranium enrichment facilities
36. But under this deal, Iran must reduce its centrifuges to 6,104 for the next ten years.
37. Iran Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.
38. Overview of holidays and many observances in Iran during the year 2021
39. Iran unhappy with Bahrain hosting WC qualifiers
40. Iran's Dragan Skocic and Mehdi Taremi have questioned the decision to hold the country's World Cup qualifiers in Bahrain when play resumes in June.
41. IRST (Iran Standard Time) UTC/GMT +3:30 hours
42. Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif was very content during a trip to Turkey on Friday
43. WHO and public health experts conclude COVID-19 mission to Islamic Republic of Iran 12 March 2020 - A team of experts from the World Health Organization (WHO), GOARN partners, Robert Koch Institute in Berlin and the Chinese Center for Disease Control concluded a technical support mission on COVID-19 to Islamic Republic of Iran on 10 March 2020.
Islamic, Iran, Institute, In
44. Iran's June elections: a decisive moment for the mullahs Not only Israel and the PA have elections soon, the president of Iran, Hassan Rouhani, has 6 months left in office and can't run again.Op
Iran, Israel, In
45. • My trip to Tehran City Iran , all videos & photos taken by me • I love making videos, they allow you to always remember amazing experiences, hope you enj
46. Iran is prone to earthquakes, many of them severe
47. To learn more about the seismic regions of Iran, including the most recent earthquakes, please visit the U.S
48. Crime: Foreigners occasionally become victims of petty street crime, including robberies and bag-snatchings, in Iran
Including, In, Iran
49. One advice: never set foot on Iranian soil
50. Iran rejected on Sunday an invitation from global partners of the 2015 nuclear deal to discuss the regime's potential return to the negotiating table
51. United Nationa experts have warned that a Swedish-Iranian doctor jailed in Iran since 2016 is in a critical health condition and called his detention "truly horrific"
Iranian, In, Iran, Is
52. Iran Commanders Continue Threats, As Israeli Media Express Concern.
53. Iran is the 18th largest country of the world
54. Iran is one of the world’s major countries in oil export and it is rich in natural resources
Iran, Is, In, It
55. The foundations for Iran's nuclear program were laid on 5 March 1957, when a "proposed agreement for cooperation in research in the peaceful uses of atomic energy" was announced under the auspices of Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace program.
56. In 1967, the Tehran Nuclear Research Center (TNRC) was established, run by the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI).
57. Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei called the strikes a slap in America’s face and reiterated that his long term goal remains the ouster of U.S
58. Iran will ship out all spent fuel for present and future power and research nuclear reactors for 15 years and has committed to rely on light water for future nuclear reactors
59. This deal cuts off Iran’s ability to pursue a nuclear weapon through uranium enrichment
60. 2 days ago · Iran has made threats against Fort McNair, an Army post in the U.S
61. They said communications intercepted by the National Security Agency in January showed that Iran’s Revolutionary Guard discussed mounting “USS Cole-style attacks” against the Army post, referring to the October 2000
Intercepted, In, Iran
62. Iranian Centrifuge Model Collection
63. Iran's interest in nuclear technology dates to the 1950s, when the Shah of Iran received technical assistance under the U.S
Iran, Interest, In
64. While this assistance ended with the 1979 Iranian Revolution, Iran remained interested in nuclear technology and developed an extensive nuclear fuel cycle, including sophisticated enrichment capabilities
Iranian, Iran, Interested, In, Including
IRAN [iˈrän, iˈran]
Iran Name Meaning. The meaning of Iran is “Place for Raam and music”. Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant.
According to the 2000 US Census, there were 283,225 Iranian-born people in the US. According to the same 2000 US Census, there were 385,488 Americans of Iranian ancestry at that time. The 2011 American Community Survey (ACS) estimate found 470,341 Americans with full or partial Iranian ancestry.
See a listing of famous Iranian men and women from the fields of Iranian art, cinema, literature, politics, religion and music. Famous Iranians listed include Avicenna, Omar Khayyam, Mohammad Reza Lotfi and Mohsen Makhmalbaf.
Period: Sep 22, 1980 to Aug 20, 1988. The Gulf Wars. The Gulf Wars were initiated by Saddam Hussein in response to the fear and apprehension Khomeini had accumulated because of the Iranian Republic's revolution on the Shah. THese wars were long, harsh, and caused a death of 1.3 million people.