1. Invulnerable definition is - incapable of being wounded, injured, or harmed
Invulnerable, Is, Incapable, Injured
2. How to use Invulnerable in a sentence.
3. Invulnerable definition, incapable of being wounded, hurt, or damaged
4. 1. incapable of being wounded, hurt, damaged, etc, either physically or emotionally 2. incapable of being damaged or captured: an Invulnerable fortress.
5. 9 synonyms of Invulnerable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Invulnerable
7. Invulnerable: incapable of being defeated, overcome, or subdued.
8. Impossible to damage or hurt in any way: The command bunker is virtually Invulnerable, even to a nuclear attack.
Impossible, In, Is, Invulnerable
9. TRISTRAM OF BLENT ANTHONY HOPE Some old travellers, Ulloa among others, have affirmed that the plumage of the condor is Invulnerable to a musket-ball
10. At Invulnerable we make sure to give the amazing quality you deserve! I ensure to make prices affordable so everyone has an opportunity to enjoy the products
11. Definition of Invulnerable in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Invulnerable mean? Information and translations of Invulnerable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Invulnerable, Information, In
13. Synonyms for Invulnerable include invincible, impenetrable, safe, secure, indestructible, unassailable, impregnable, insusceptible, immune and impervious
Invulnerable, Include, Invincible, Impenetrable, Indestructible, Impregnable, Insusceptible, Immune, Impervious
14. Something that's Invulnerable is impossible to damage or injure, like the strongest, most rock solid concrete fort reinforced with steel bars. Or Mother Theresa's reputation
Invulnerable, Is, Impossible, Injure
15. From the Latin invulnerabilis, meaning “not wounding,” came the English Invulnerable, an adjective meaning invincible or …
Invulnerabilis, Invulnerable, Invincible
16. He is Invulnerable to insults because he his deaf
Is, Invulnerable, Insults
17. Examples of Invulnerable in a sentence
18. The police officer knew he could die any day because he was not Invulnerable
19. 🔊 Because the teen thought he was Invulnerable and incapable of getting hurt, he decided to jump off the roof of his parents’ house
20. 🔊 According to the comic book, the Invulnerable superhero cannot be hurt by bullets
21. Invulnerable 'Invulnerable' is a 12 letter word starting with I and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Invulnerable We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Invulnerable will help you to finish your crossword today
22. Now, climbing onto the exercise wheel of materialism is prescribed as the answer to the national malaise, and capitalism--previously described in sturdy rationalist terms that emphasized its Invulnerable and inevitable qualities--appears more as a vast but goofy pyramid scheme than a reasonable way of ordering our society.
Is, In, Its, Invulnerable, Inevitable
23. See authoritative translations of Invulnerable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
24. An Invulnerable rager has the following class features
25. Invulnerability (Ex) At 2nd level, the Invulnerable rager gains DR/— equal to half her barbarian level
26. 1979, Brian Daley, Han Solo at Stars’ End: His gaze went to Hirken, who stood gloating behind Invulnerable transparisteel.· Unanswerable; irrefutable an Invulnerable argument··Invulnerable Antonym: vulnerable
27. For more than 10 years, the judiciary have been under fire from the media and some politicians, but appeared Invulnerable
28. If there is an Invulnerable army running amok, all the rest of the sacrifices of that day seem silly and pointless. I mean, not everyone wakes up one morning to find themselves Invulnerable to physical harm and super strong.
If, Is, Invulnerable
29. If someone or something is Invulnerable, they cannot be harmed or damaged
If, Is, Invulnerable
30. Many daughters assume that their mothers are Invulnerable.a system that would make the U.S
31. Invulnerable is a buff effect that makes the target Untargetable by enemy abilities and immune to damage and debuffs, except Time Stop, for its duration
Invulnerable, Is, Immune, Its
32. Invulnerable also removes all existing debuffs including Armor debuffs and hero-specific debuffs like Jaina's "Chill", with the exception of aforementioned Time Stop.
33. As of now leave this Invulnerable mail alone, its not worth all the ressouces it takes to make
Invulnerable, Its, It
34. Invulnerable to something The submarine is Invulnerable to attack while at sea
35. Invulnerable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. Invulnerable Not vulnerable; incapable of being wounded, hurt, or harmed.; Invulnerable Hence Not to be damaged or injuriously affected by attack: as, Invulnerable arguments or evidence.
Invulnerable, Incapable, Injuriously
37. Nigh-Absolute Invulnerability Baldur (God of War 2018) is Invulnerable to all physical and magical threats, except for mistletoe.
Invulnerability, Is, Invulnerable
38. Find 10 ways to say Invulnerable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
39. The more Invulnerable the Empire is, the more Invulnerable is Canada.
40. The mystic is, in short, Invulnerable, and must be left, whether we relish it or not, in undisturbed enjoyment of his creed
Is, In, Invulnerable, It
41. The riveting actor, best known as the Invulnerable RoboCop, has brilliantly hit the skids as Stan Liddy, a corrupt Miami PD officer who
42. 3- If outcomes are presumed to be random, perceptions of the self as "lucky" should enable individuals to feel relatively Invulnerable to adverse outcomes." If these assumptions are violated then their world view is broken
If, Individuals, Invulnerable, Is
43. Invulnerable - Significados en español y discusiones con el uso de 'Invulnerable'.
44. Definition of Invulnerable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
45. These 200 Best Small Companies in America ( the list) are far from Invulnerable.
46. FORBES: Entrepreneurship: A bit Dented, Still Golden Last year's question of whether Google might be Invulnerable to a recession has officially been answered.
47. FORBES: Magazine Article First of all, while far from Invulnerable, enemies on mounts do tip the scales.
48. • To make the city safe and Invulnerable to attack, his architects designed a circular plan
49. • To declare enthusiasm for feminist ideals is almost a new mode of macho, a way to flaunt an Invulnerable virility
Ideals, Is, Invulnerable
50. Invulnerable to • Malaria that is Invulnerable to drugs is spreading across the world.
51. We found 14 answers for “Invulnerable”
52. This page shows answers to the clue Invulnerable, followed by 3 definitions like “Unanswerable; irrefutable”, “Immune to attack; impregnable” and “Incapable of being wounded, hurt, or damaged
Invulnerable, Irrefutable, Immune, Impregnable, Incapable
53. The base was intended to be Invulnerable to allied bombing and was shielded with an 8-metre-thick roof comprising of granite and reinforced concrete capable of resisting event the ‘Tall Boy’ and ‘Grand Slam’ bombs
54. Examining the determinants of risk, the development of competence in the midst of hardship, and the nature of stress-resilience, THE Invulnerable CHILD will be of profound interests to psychiatrists, developmental and clinical psychologists, social workers, nurses, educators and social scientists, and all those involved in the psychosocial well
In, Invulnerable, Interests, Involved
55. Invulnerable Meaning: "Invulnerable," from in- "not" (see in- (1)) + vulnerabilis (see vulnerable)
56. See definitions of Invulnerable.
57. Definition of Invulnerable (adjective): impossible to defeat, harm, or damage
58. Definition and synonyms of Invulnerable from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
59. This is the British English definition of Invulnerable.View American English definition of Invulnerable.
60. Invulnerable Wither Boss Minecraft Mob