See also: Involving Invoke Involve Invocation Involuntary Involuntarily Invoked Involved Involuted Invoice Invo Invocar Invoker Involutes Invocate Invocated Invocator Invocative Invokana Involent Invocable Involucre Invoking Involvement Involution
1. Involving synonyms, Involving pronunciation, Involving translation, English dictionary definition of Involving
2. involve [ in- volv ] See synonyms for: involve / involved / involves / Involving on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), in·volved, in·volv·ing.
Involve, In, Involved, Involves, Involving, Ing
3. 61 synonyms of Involving from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 99 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Involving
5. Involving: holding the attention or provoking interest.
6. Find 71 ways to say Involving, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Involves something, that thing is a part of the activity, etc.: Research Involving the use of biological warfare agents will be used for defensive purposes
Involves, Is, Involving
8. Definition of Involving in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Involving mean? Information and translations of Involving in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Involving, Information, In
10. The idea of Involving children in a big decision is a great idea because it can help them feel a sense of control and ownership in what can be an overwhelming process, said Ryan Hooper, clinical psychologist in Chicago
Idea, Involving, In, Is, It
11. Synonyms for Involving in Free Thesaurus
12. A dispute Involving a friend of mine una disputa en la que estaba implicado or involucrado un amigo mío; a crash Involving three vehicles una colisión en la que se vieron envueltos tres vehículos; to involve sb (in sth) involucrar a algn (en algo); we would prefer not to involve the children preferiríamos no meter or involucrar a los niños
Involving, Implicado, Involucrado, Involve, In, Involucrar
13. What does Involving mean? Present participle of involve
14. Title: Infographic: Research Involving Private Information of Biospecimens Author: NIH OD Office of Extramural Research, Division of Human Subjects Research
Infographic, Involving, Information
15. Misconduct Involving weapons under subsection A, paragraph 12 of this section is a class 1 misdemeanor unless the violation occurs in connection with conduct that violates section 13-2308, subsection A, paragraph 5, section 13-2312, subsection C, section 13-3409 or section 13-3411, in which case the offense is a class 6 felony.
Involving, Is, In
16. In this study, we explored the attitudes of these women regarding Involving the health care system in domestic violen …
17. The Department of Defense announces the release of its annual report on "Military and Security Developments Involving the People’s Republic …
18. Involving the People’s Republic of China 2020 Annual Report to Congress A Report to Congress Pursuant to the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2000, as Amended Section 1260, “Modifications to Annual Report on Military and Security Developments Involving the
19. Involving any fentanyl metabolites, precursors, or analogs as identified in the death certificate literal text (see Technical Notes)
Involving, Identified, In
20. The numbers and rates for drug overdoses Involving fentanyl were calculated and compared by demographic and geographic region
21. Significant Deficiencies Involving Adviser Custody and Safety of Client Assets
22. An independent, neutral resource service for all parties (including communities) concerned with environmental health disputes Involving ATSDR
Independent, Including, Involving
23. Involving the use of the Internet and other computer networks
24. Involving virtual currency, see
25. FinCEN Guidance FIN-2019-G001, “Application of FinCEN’s Regulations to Certain Business Models Involving Convertible Virtual Currencies,” May 9, 2019 (“2019 CVC Guidance”)
26. * Drug overdose deaths Involving IMFs with no other opioids or stimulants was the most frequent combination among Northeastern (24.3%), Midwestern (21.2%), and Southern (15.4%) jurisdictions
27. † Drug overdose deaths Involving methamphetamine with no other opioids or stimulants was the most frequent combination among Western jurisdictions (22.1%).
28. Involving fentanyl increased from 0.6 per 100,000 population in 2013 to 5.9 per 100,000 population in 2016.1
Involving, Increased, In
29. Trends in Overdose Deaths Involving Synthetic Opioids Other Than Methadone
30. Scams Involving High Yield Investment Programs—Often Involving Private Placement Programs/Medium Term Notes February 2012
31. When reviewing federally supported research Involving prisoners, an IRB must have at least the following member, in addition to the standard requirements for IRBs to ensure that the prisoners' perspective is represented: one member who is a prisoner or prisoner representative.
Involving, Irb, In, Irbs, Is
32. Racism, sexism must be considered in Atlanta case Involving killing of six Asian women, experts say
33. An accident Involving a Peloton treadmill has left a child dead, the company’s chief executive announced on Thursday
34. A child has died in an accident Involving a Peloton treadmill, according to a message from the company's CEO sent to owners of its Tread+ workout equipment.
In, Involving, Its
35. This is a list of wars Involving the United States
36. Research Involving subjects who are physically or mentally incapable of giving consent, for example, unconscious patients, may be done only if the physical or mental condition that prevents giving informed consent is a necessary characteristic of the research group
Involving, Incapable, If, Informed, Is
37. This is a list of wars Involving France and its predecessor states
Is, Involving, Its
38. The feds are actively investigating nearly two dozen crashes Involving Tesla cars — three of which have occurred in the last month
Investigating, Involving, In
39. Safety regulators are probing crashes Involving Teslas, suspecting the company’s Autopilot system might be involved
40. Peloton is confirming a child died in a “tragic accident” Involving the company’s Tread+ equipment.
Is, In, Involving
41. The Burlington Police Department is warning the public about a phone scam Involving someone impersonating an officer.The department received multiple reports of …
Is, Involving, Impersonating
42. 20 hours ago · Rebel Wilson Injured in London Biking Accident Involving Unleashed Dog Rebel Wilson posted a photo to social media on March 22 of herself recuperating after a bike accident in London.
Injured, In, Involving
43. Chaguan China faces fateful choices, especially Involving Taiwan
44. 23 hours ago · Authorities are investigating a domestic violence incident Involving an armed man in St
Investigating, Incident, Involving, In
involvement - the act of sharing in the activities of a group; "the teacher tried to increase his students' engagement in class activities". 2. involvement - a connection of inclusion or containment; "he escaped involvement in the accident"; "there was additional involvement of the liver and spleen".
Definition of involve. transitive verb. 1a : to engage as a participant workers involved in building a house. b : to oblige to take part right of Congress to involve the nation in war. c : to occupy (someone, such as oneself) absorbingly especially : to commit (someone) emotionally was involved with a married man.
involved, mired(adj) entangled or hindered as if e.g. in mire. "the difficulties in which the question is involved"; "brilliant leadership mired in details and confusion". Antonyms: uncommitted, simple, unattached, unconcerned, uninvolved, unenclosed, unencumbered. Synonyms:
verb (used with object), in·volved, in·volv·ing. to include as a necessary circumstance, condition, or consequence; imply; entail: This job involves long hours and hard work. to engage or employ. to affect, as something within the scope of operation. to include, contain, or comprehend within itself or its scope.