See also: Inviting Invitingly Inviolable Invigorate Invigorating Invincible Invigorated Invision Inviolably Invincibly Inviolacy Invigorant Invigorator Invigoration Invigorative Invita Invitae Invital Invite Invited Inviter Inviolate Invisible Invictus Invidious
1. Invitingly adverb Examples of Inviting in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Rearranging spaces to feel more Inviting also is key
Invitingly, Inviting, In, Is
2. 2021 Situations that were once so familiar and Inviting …
3. Attractive, alluring, or tempting: an Inviting offer.
4. Inviting adjective tempting, appealing, attractive, pleasing, welcoming, warm, engaging, fascinating, intriguing, magnetic, delightful, enticing, seductive, captivating, beguiling, alluring, mouthwatering The February air was soft, cool and Inviting.
5. Find 33 ways to say Inviting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. 70 synonyms and near synonyms of Inviting from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 33 antonyms and near antonyms
7. Inviting: as in attractive, tempting
8. The lush environments are Inviting, but the characters' voices have been provided by soundalikes, rather than the film's stars
9. Improvised music rarely yields results as immediately Invitingas the tropical soundscapes found on this album.
Improvised, Immediately, Invitingas
10. For assistance and custom quotes phone: (781) 444-8001 toll free: (866) 557-8904 fax: (954) 616-8037 e-mail: [email protected]Invitinghome.com
11. Inviting Arkansas - December 1, 2020
12. A warm, Inviting smile can put anyone at ease and makes you look like you're having a great time
13. Invitingco.com is the official website for Inviting Company Invitations & Stationery
Invitingco, Is, Inviting, Invitations
14. Encouraging you to feel welcome or attracted: The room looked cozy and Inviting.
15. Synonyms for Inviting in Free Thesaurus
16. 27 synonyms for Inviting: tempting, appealing, attractive, pleasing, welcoming, warm, engaging
17. Synonyms for Inviting include tempting, appealing, attractive, engaging, fascinating, beguiling, captivating, delightful, enticing and intriguing
Inviting, Include, Intriguing
18. Inviting Company produces handmade, personalized invitations and stationery for any occasion worth celebrating
19. Pam Hatcher and Sarah Mitchell, two friends in the advertising business who share a passion for paper and unique design, founded Inviting Company in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1996, with colorful and fanciful designs as their trademark.
20. Inviting is a versatile technique that can be applied to both formal or informal situations
Inviting, Is, Informal
21. Inviting: 1 adj attractive and tempting “an Inviting offer” Synonyms: attractive pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm invitatory conveying an invitation tantalising , tantalizing , tempting very pleasantly Inviting tantalising , tantalizing arousing desire or expectation for something unattainable or mockingly out of
Inviting, Invitatory, Invitation
22. Something that is Inviting is very attractive and makes you want to be near it, try it, taste it etc The log fire looked warm and Inviting. —Invitingly adverb She smiled Invitingly
Is, Inviting, It, Invitingly
23. Examples from the Corpus Inviting • Inside the building the atmosphere is more Inviting.
Inviting, Inside, Is
24. Inviting - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
25. Inviting Ivory paint color SW 6372 by Sherwin-Williams
26. Definition of Inviting adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
27. Adjective If you say that something is Inviting, you mean that it has good qualities that attract you or make you want to experience it
If, Is, Inviting, It
28. The February air was soft, cool, and Inviting.
29. Inviting - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. From the verb invite: (⇒ conjugate) Inviting is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for …
Invite, Inviting, Is, Infinitive, Inflections, Ing
31. Inviting the Mystic is a book for people who are interested in practicing Spiritual Direction
Inviting, Is, Interested, In
32. See 7 authoritative translations of Inviting in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
33. The open street, like the open sea, is an Inviting thing to the mind of man
34. 2020 December 2, Andy Coward, “New-look Reading is willing and able”, in Rail, page 59: The station has a bright and airy feel and the refurbishment works have provided a modern and Inviting station environment for passengers.··present participle of invite
Is, In, Inviting, Invite
35. Find 33 ways to say Inviting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
36. Uniquely Inviting provides custom graphic design and printing services from Davenport, Florida (about halfway between Tampa and Orlando)
37. Thank you for Inviting me A polite expression of gratitude said to someone after leaving a social event to which they had invited the speaker
38. Thank you for Inviting me!" That
39. Inviting an AWS account to join your organization Note
40. A 2007-03-13: thank you very much for Inviting me A 2007-03-06: to explain: used when Inviting s.o A 2006-07-04: an unnatural smile Inviting violence F 2005-08-29: Inviting someone out for a drink » Im Forum nach Inviting suchen » Im Forum nach Inviting fragen
41. Inviting God Into Your Life: A Practical Guide for Prayer [Watson SJ, William M.] on Amazon.com
42. Inviting God Into Your Life: A Practical Guide for Prayer
43. But traditionally, the bride’s parents pay for the wedding and therefore, get the honor of doing the Inviting.
44. Learn more about Inviting groups to your event
45. For assistance and custom quotes phone: (781) 444-8001 toll free: (866) 557-8904 fax: (954) 616-8037 e-mail: [email protected]Invitinghome.com
46. Anthony Fauci, President Biden's chief medical adviser, suggested Wednesday that Texas officials are Inviting another surge of the coronavirus by lifting the state’s mask mandate.
47. We've got 34 rhyming words for Inviting » What rhymes with Inviting? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Inviting.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Inviting, Is, It
Invite(verb) to ask; to request; to bid; to summon; to ask to do some act, or go to some place; esp., to ask to an entertainment or visit; to request the company of; as, to invite to dinner, or a wedding, or an excursion.
To "extend an invitation to" someone means to invite them. To "accept an invitation" means to say "yes". To "have an open invitation" means that you are invited to go somewhere any time you want to.
verb (used with object), in·vit·ed, in·vit·ing. to request the presence or participation of in a kindly, courteous, or complimentary way, especially to request to come or go to some place, gathering, entertainment, etc., or to do something: to invite friends to dinner.
Invitee is a legal term for a person who comes onto another's property, premises or business establishment upon invitation. The invitation need not be expressly made to an individual.