1. Invigorate definition is - to give life and energy to : animate; also : stimulate
2. How to use Invigorate in a sentence.
3. To Invigorate is to fill with energy or a feeling of vitality, renewal, or refreshment. Invigorate is especially used in the context of things that make people feel “alive” or renewed or refreshed …
Invigorate, Is, In
4. Invigorate synonyms, Invigorate pronunciation, Invigorate translation, English dictionary definition of Invigorate
5. Give vigor, vitality, or strength: Weight-lifting will Invigorate you.
6. 19 synonyms of Invigorate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 64 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Invigorate
8. Invigorate: to give life, vigor, or spirit to.
9. Find 51 ways to say Invigorate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Enjoy Healthy, Science-Backed Products and An Iron-Clad Guarantee With InvigorateNOW, you know exactly what you're putting into your body, because we produce under highly-controlled, FDA-backed conditions.
Iron, Invigoratenow, Into
11. The effect of Invigorate is merely an illusion, however, not a substitute for actual rest or respite.
Invigorate, Is, Illusion
12. At Invigorate Physical Therapy and Wellness, Dr
13. Invigorate Wellness is a professional medical clinic
14. Invigorate means to give strength or energy to something or someone. If you're the new cheerleading coach, you can Invigorate the team by bringing them your exciting new cheers, and the team’s growing popularity will Invigorate them even more
15. To determine the total cost of a spell, start with the mana cost or alternative cost you’re paying (such as the alternative cost of Invigorate), add any cost increases, then apply any cost reductions
16. To give new energy or strength to someone or something: They argued that a cut in the tax rate would Invigorate the economy.
17. Invigorate is defined as to give strength or energy, or to instill with excitement and energy. When a cool shower on a hot day gives you strength and energy, this is …
Invigorate, Is, Instill
18. Invigorate IV is a company that focuses on the needs of each client, as our staff is highly educated and experienced in IV therapy and injections. Our professional staff has extensive experience in this field of study
Invigorate, Iv, Is, In, Injections
19. Squats Invigorate your nervous system and help your stress response since the squat is a naturally defensive position
20. Then a warm bath or shower can be taken which should always be followed by a cool rinse at the end to Invigorate blood circulation and stimulate surface warmth.
21. In‧vig‧o‧rate /ɪnˈvɪɡəreɪt/ verb [ transitive] 1 if something Invigorates you, it makes you feel healthier, stronger, and have more energy At my age, the walk into town is enough to Invigorate me.
In, If, Invigorates, It, Into, Is, Invigorate
22. Invigorate Essential Oil Blend - Uplifting Essential Oil - Save With GuruNanda Essential Oil Synergy Blend - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade - Undiluted - 15 ml 4.7 out of 5 stars 24 $4.99 $ 4
23. Invigorate paint color SW 6886 by Sherwin-Williams
24. The team at Invigorate Advanced Aesthetics is dedicated to doing just that—making sure we only provide procedures with proven results
25. Revere Pkwy Suite 285 Centennial, CO 80111 Invigorate[email protected]
26. In·vig·or·at·ed, in·vig·or·at·ing, in·vig·or·ates To impart vigor, strength, or vitality to; animate: "A few whiffs of the raw, strong scent of phlox Invigorated her" (D.H
In, Ing, Impart, Invigorated
27. Invigorate nutrient blend is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream to stimulate nitric oxide production
Invigorate, Is, Into
28. Invigorate Classes: None The only way to cast this spell is if you have a peice of armor with the effect "Invigorate" on it
Invigorate, Is, If, It
29. Examples of Invigorate in a sentence
30. Hopefully the energy drink will Invigorate me so I can work all night on my paper
31. 🔊 Management is hoping a supply of free snacks and beverages will Invigorate the employees in the afternoon
Is, Invigorate, In
32. 🔊 By issuing a stimulus check to all taxpayers, the government hopes to Invigorate the economy
33. Invigorate Spa is located in Indianapolis, Indiana right off 96th and Gray Rd in River Ridge Crossing and serves Carmel, Zionsville, Fishers, Northern Indianapolis and the …
Invigorate, Is, In, Indianapolis, Indiana
34. Invigorate Healthcare was founded by leaders in the long-term care industry who have vast experience and knowledge of post-acute care in its entirety
Invigorate, In, Industry, Its
35. Invigorated adjective [usually verb-link ADJECTIVE] She seemed Invigorated, full of life and energy
36. Verb To Invigorate a situation or a process means to make it more efficient or more …
37. Shop the Invigorate High-Rise Tight 25" Women's Leggings
38. Powered by Everlux™ fabric, the Invigorate collection handles heat and sweat during intense workouts.
39. Invigorate Health provides custom tailored care to each of our clients
40. Invigorate is a melee DPS and ranged DPS (Disciple of War) ability role action
41. 1 Affinity 1.1 Classes 1.2 Jobs 2 External links Invigorate is usable by the following classes and jobs: Archer Lancer Pugilist Rogue Bard Dragoon Machinist Monk Ninja Samurai Invigorate on XIVDB
42. We found 14 answers for “Invigorate”
43. This page shows answers to the clue Invigorate.Invigorate may be defined as “Impart vigor, strength“To give vigor to; to strengthen“To give vigor to; fill with life and energy”
44. A synonym for Invigorate is strengthen.
45. ReInvigorate is a see also of Invigorate
46. As verbs the difference between Invigorate and reInvigorate is that Invigorate is to impart vigor, strength, or vitality to while reInvigorate is to give new life, energy or strength to someone or something; to revitalize.
Invigorate, Is, Impart
47. Invigorate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
48. Inflections of 'Invigorate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Invigorates v 3rd person singular invigorating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Invigorated
Inflections, Invigorate, Invigorates, Invigorating, Ing, It, Is, Invigorated
49. Surely the video, and the ones to come, will continue to "Invigorate" our political life - perhaps a bit more than the Aftergoods of this world would like
50. Cheese might look like a great way to "Invigorate" the economy, but it's clearly a bad idea
Invigorate, It, Idea
51. Another word for Invigorate: refresh, stimulate, brace, strengthen, animate Collins English Thesaurus
52. Shop the Invigorate Bra Women's Bras
53. Invigorate (third-person singular simple present Invigorates, present participle invigorating, simple past and past participle Invigorated) To impart vigor, strength, or vitality to
Invigorate, Invigorates, Invigorating, Invigorated, Impart
54. See 4 authoritative translations of Invigorate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
55. Invigorate Spa, Indianapolis, Indiana
Invigorate, Indianapolis, Indiana
56. Invigorate something to make a situation, an organization, etc
57. Envigorate is an alternative form of Invigorate
58. As verbs the difference between envigorate and Invigorate is that envigorate is while Invigorate is to impart vigor, strength, or vitality to.
Invigorate, Is, Impart
59. Ashley learns Invigorate from the Grimoire Agilite, found in a chest at the Snowfly Forest
60. Invigorate is a stats-modifying spell, as casting it increases the Agility stat of the player character
Invigorate, Is, It, Increases
61. Today’s word is “Invigorate." Write a post using that word
invigorate (verb) · invigorates (third person present) · invigorated (past tense) · invigorated (past participle) · invigorating (present participle)