1. Inure definition is - to accustom to accept something undesirable
2. How to use Inure in a sentence.
3. Inure definition, to accustom to hardship, difficulty, pain, etc.; toughen or harden; habituate (usually followed by to): Inured to cold
4. In·ured, in·ur·ing, in·ures also en·ured or en·ur·ing or en·ures To habituate to something undesirable, especially by prolonged subjection; accustom: "Though the food became no more palatable, he soon became sufficiently Inured to it" (John Barth).
In, Ing, Inured, It
5. Inure: To result; to take effect; to be of use, benefit, or advantage to an individual
6. For example, when a will makes the provision that all Personal Property is to Inure to the benefit of a certain individual, such an individual is given the right to receive all the personal property owned by …
Is, Inure, Individual
7. 7 synonyms of Inure from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Inure is a term that used to refer to something that you’ve become accustomed to or it can be used in legal documents to indicate that some obligations or benefits will pass onto someone, benefit someone or be binding on someone. To Inure …
Inure, Is, It, In, Indicate
9. Find 10 ways to say Inure, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Inure means to habituate or cause someone or something to become accustomed to or less sensitive to an unpleasant condition through practice or repeated exposure
11. Inure is a transitive verb, used with an object
12. The related noun is Inurement, the gerund is inuring.
Is, Inurement, Inuring
13. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Inure crossword clue
14. Inurement/Private Benefit - Charitable Organizations A section 501 (c) (3) organization must not be organized or operated for the benefit of private interests, such as the creator or the creator's family, shareholders of the organization, other designated individuals, or persons controlled directly or indirectly by such private interests.
Inurement, Interests, Individuals, Indirectly
15. The term “Inure” can also refer to the act of becoming used to something unpleasant, such as an abusive environment. For example, Inure, as it applies to children, refers to those whose parents regularly engage in regular acts of domestic violence
Inure, It, In
16. These children become Inured to violence.
17. ‘The higher charge didn't Inure to the benefit of the defendants in that case.’ ‘You agree that all use of the Logo, and all goodwill arising out of such use, will Inure to the sole benefit of the association.’
18. Inure (third-person singular simple present Inures, present participle inuring, simple past and past participle Inured) (transitive) To cause someone to become accustomed to something that requires prolonged or repeated tolerance of one or more unpleasantries. [from 16th c.] quotations ▼ Synonyms: habituate, harden, toughen
Inure, Inures, Inuring, Inured
19. Inure has the following meanings
20. For example the settlement proceeds must Inure to the benefit of the widow and children
21. For example abused children become Inured to violence
22. Example of a statute in Florida mentioning the word Inure:
23. Inure: To bring (a person, etc.) by use, habit, or continual exercise to a certain condition or state of mind, to the endurance of a certain condition
24. For example: Emergency room personnel become Inured to the sight of blood
25. Scientists working in Antarctica become Inured to the cold
26. Teachers in schools with weak principals become Inured to indignities.
In, Inured, Indignities
27. Inure The Call, released 11 December 2012 1
28. The Call (Anthony Jones Remix) Digital only EP from Inure featuring remixes from the full length The Offering and a …
29. See 2 authoritative translations of Inure in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
30. What does Inure mean? Inure is defined as to make someone accustomed to a bad situation
31. (verb) An example of Inure is when the excessive rain
32. To become immune to unpleasant events or situations Examples of Inure in a sentence Raising three dramatic daughters will Inure you to temper tantrums. 🔊 After a while, the guards were able to Inure themselves to the voices of the prisoners begging for freedom
Immune, Inure, In
33. Inure is an active industrial band that was formed in the summer of 1999, shortly after its founding members Adam Moore and Robert Vogel arrived in Los Angeles.
Inure, Is, Industrial, In, Its
34. Inure in British English or enure (ɪˈnjʊə)
Inure, In, Ish
35. The injury that would Inure to the relationship by the disclosure of the communications must be greater than the benefit thereby gained for the correct disposal of …
36. Inure - cause to accept or become hardened to; habituate; "He was Inured to the cold" indurate, harden
Inure, Inured, Indurate
37. Inure: 1 v cause to accept or become hardened to; habituate “He was Inured to the cold” Synonyms: harden , indurate Types: callous , cauterise , cauterize make insensitive or callous; deaden feelings or morals brace oneself for , prepare for , steel oneself against , steel onself for prepare mentally or emotionally for something unpleasant
Inure, Inured, Indurate, Insensitive
38. Definition of Inure verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
39. Inflections of ' Inure ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
40. In contextintransitivechieflylegallang=en terms the difference between Inure and enure is that Inure is (intransitivechieflylegal) to take effect, to be operative while enure is (intransitivechieflylegal) with "to": to take effect, to be operative
In, Inure, Is, Intransitivechieflylegal
41. As verbs the difference between Inure and enure is that Inure is to cause (someone) to become accustomed (to something); to habituate while
42. Inure (v.) formerly also enure, mid-15c., "accustom, adapt, establish by use," contracted from phrase (put) in ure "in practice" (early 15c.), from obsolete noun ure "work, practice, exercise, use," probably from Old French uevre, oeuvre "work," from Latin opera "work" (from PIE root *op-"to work, produce in abundance")
43. Definition of Inure in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Inure mean? Information and translations of Inure in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Inure, Information, In
45. An asset management fee will Inure 100% to Cambridge
46. Cambridge Realty Capital Company offering new equity investment prgm Indeed when Will first appeared, it was a best-seller, horrifying and fascinating readers with now-legendary tales of Liddy charbroiling his own flesh over an open flame so as to Inure himself to pain.
Investment, Indeed, It, Inure
47. Synonyms for Inure in Free Thesaurus
48. 6 synonyms for Inure: accustom, condition, habituate, wont, indurate, harden
49. Inure is defined as to make someone accustomed to a bad situation
50. An example of Inure is when the excessive rain in Seattle makes people accustomed to rain
Inure, Is, In
51. Definition of Inure verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
52. Inure is bold, vintage typeface with 6 weights and multilingual support
53. Inure is perfect for branding projects, home-ware designs, product packaging, magazine headers - or simply as a stylish text overlay to any background image.
Inure, Is, Image
54. Inflections of 'Inure' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Inures v 3rd person singular inuring v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Inured v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Inured v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
Inflections, Inure, Inures, Inuring, Ing, It, Is, Inured
55. Break 'Inure' down into sounds: [I] + [NYOOR] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
Inure, Into, It
56. Record yourself saying 'Inure' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
57. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Inure'.
58. While such events can lead to considerable psychological trauma and distress, they may also Inure a young mind to violence.: But when the weather is inclement, you either have to Inure yourself to the cold and wet or stay in with a good book or a jigsaw.: The higher charge didn't Inure to the benefit of the defendants in that case.: You agree that all use of the Logo, and all goodwill arising
Inure, Is, Inclement, In
59. If you become Inured to something unpleasant, you become familiar with it and able to accept and…
If, Inured, It
60. Inure Sentence Examples Its population of Inure than a million, includToku ~ ing all sorts and conditions of mennotably wealthy g merchants and mechanicsconstituted a new audience a
Inure, Its, Includtoku, Ing
61. 0 0 Among the Inure recent contributions S
62. The word is often written Inure
63. A: "I'm sorry you had another terrible date." B: "Oh, it's fine, I've Inured myself to a lifetime of loneliness."
64. Dictionary entry overview: What does Inure mean? • Inure (verb) The verb Inure has 1 sense:
65. Cause to accept or become hardened to; habituate Familiarity information: Inure used as a …
66. Inure is an active industrial band that was formed in the summer of 1999, shortly after its founding members Adam Moore and Robert Vogel arrived in Los Angeles
Inure, Is, Industrial, In, Its
67. All the fees provided for in this Section shall Inure to the benefit of the State and shall be paid to the Department within a period of 60 days reckoned from the date of the decision authorizing registration in the relevant register, failing which the application shall be considered abandoned and shall be shelved.
68. In lang=en terms the difference between insure and Inure is that insure is to deal in such contracts; subscribe to a policy of insurance while Inure is to cause (someone) to become accustomed (to something); to habituate
In, Insure, Inure, Is, Insurance
69. As verbs the difference between insure and Inure is that insure is to provide for compensation if some specified risk occurs often agreed by policy (contract) to offer
Insure, Inure, Is, If
70. How to say Inure in English? Pronunciation of Inure with 1 audio pronunciation, 8 synonyms, 2 meanings, 12 translations, 1 sentence and more for Inure.
71. Declarant also states that this hereof shall be binding upon all persons having any right, title or interest in the Property or any part thereof, their successors, successors in title and assigns and shall Inure to the benefit of each Owner/Shareholder of the Trust to this Declaration, each Person, for himself or through his personal representatives, successors, transferees and assigns, binds
Interest, In, Inure
inure (verb) · inures (third person present) · inured (past tense) · inured (past participle) · inuring (present participle) · enure (verb) · enures (third person present) · enured (past tense) · enured (past participle) · enuring (present participle)