See also: Intuits Intuitive Intuition Intuitional Intuitiveness Intuity Intuited Intuitively Intuitionism Intuitionist Intuitable Intumesce Intu Intune Intuned Intuniv Inturn Intumescence Intumescent Inturned Intubate Intubation Intussusception Intubated
1. Intuits.us datum Intuits.us -- We're tapping into your intuitions and hoping to foretell the future! It's about outcomes not just opinions! We think you know the answers.
Intuits, Into, Intuitions, It
2. Intuits is a crossword puzzle clue
3. Intuits is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 7 times
4. Present tense third-person singular of intuit Synonyms & Antonyms of Intuits to have a clear idea of an imaginative genius like Shakespeare could intuit the thoughts, feelings, and motives of …
Intuit, Intuits, Idea, Imaginative
5. Intuits Equity was founded on the sacred territory of many nations including the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples
6. Synonyms for Intuits include understands, comprehends, grasps, perceives, discerns, apprehends, sees, appreciates, senses and gets
7. The new Intuits Pro line lets you do both
8. For all digital work, choose the standard Intuits Pro
9. To sketch on paper and refine digitally, select the revolutionary Intuits Pro Paper Edition
10. The Paper Edition combines the Intuits Pro tablet with a detachable Paper Clip and Fine tip Pen
11. The new Intuits Pro line lets you do both
12. For all digital work, choose the standard Intuits Pro
13. To sketch on paper and refine digitally, select the revolutionary Intuits Pro Paper Edition
14. The Paper Edition combines the Intuits Pro tablet with a detachable Paper Clip and Fine tip Pen
Intuit is a related term of intuitional. As a verb intuit is to know intuitively or by immediate perception. As an adjective intuitional is pertaining to, or derived from, intuition; characterized by intuition; perceived by intuition; intuitive.
intuition(n.) Synonyms: immediate perception (by the intellect), immediate knowledge, instinctive knowledge, direct cognition, apprehension at first sight.
The definition of intuitive is something done with from instinct, or something that is easy-to-use. When a piece of computer software just makes sense and is easy to use, this is an example of software that would be described asintuitive.
Intuition is the perception of ‘self-evident’ patterns or regularities. It is a bit like a deeper form of common sense, in which one can suss out something that seems true or correct without following an overt chain of reason or evidence.