See also: Intriguing Intriguingly Introverted Intricate Intrepid Introduce Introspective Intrinsic Intrigue Intractable Intricacy Intransigent Intrigued Intrepidity Intrinsically Introduction Introspection Intrusive Intrude Intransitive Intramural Intrical Introduced Intriguer
1. Examples of Intriguing in a Sentence Some had once contained medicines, sarsaparilla, or elixirs; others had Intriguing names embossed into their glass panels: Balm of One Thousand Flowers, Indian …
Intriguing, In, Into, Indian
2. Intriguing definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
3. Intriguing adjective interesting, fascinating, absorbing, exciting, engaging, gripping, stirring, stimulating, curious, compelling, amusing, diverting, provocative, beguiling, thought-provoking, titillating, engrossing, tantalizing This Intriguing book is both thoughtful and informative.
Intriguing, Interesting, Is, Informative
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Intriguing (Entry 2 of 2) 1 to engage in a secret plan to accomplish evil or unlawful ends evidence that the leading manufacturers had intrigued to keep prices artificially high
Intriguing, In, Intrigued
5. One Intriguing material is neopentylglycol, a type of plastic crystal
6. THE SHAPE-SHIFTING SQUEEZE COOLERS MARCUS WOO AUGUST 24, 2020 QUANTA MAGAZINE Some of these what-if scenarios are Intriguing, like one where Edison admits he misjudged Tesla and suggests they become an electrical engineering dynamic duo.
7. The definition of Intriguing is something that creates curiosity or interest
Intriguing, Is, Interest
8. An example of Intriguing is the first line of a novel that makes you want to read the whole book.
9. Synonyms for Intriguing include interesting, absorbing, fascinating, gripping, engaging, stimulating, compelling, diverting, enthralling and exciting
Intriguing, Include, Interesting
10. Definition of Intriguing capable of arousing interest or curiosity; "our team came up with some most Intriguing finds" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
11. Interesting is a synonym of Intriguing. As adjectives the difference between interesting and Intriguing is that interesting is arousing]] or holding the attention or [ [interest#nouninterest of someone while Intriguing is causing a desire to know more; mysterious
Interesting, Is, Intriguing, Interest
12. The presence of an apparently unique type of lymphocyte in the uterus at implantation and during early placentation is Intriguing. This film is an Intriguingand hugely entertaining concoction that could benefit greatly from an extended running time.
In, Implantation, Is, Intriguing, Intriguingand
13. Definition of Intriguing in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Intriguing mean? Information and translations of Intriguing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Intriguing, Information, In
15. Examples of Intriguing in a sentence
16. The movie looks Intriguing so I’m definitely going to see it
17. 🔊 Because Jack found the woman Intriguing, he was determined to get her phone number
18. 🔊 People are more likely to watch a new television show if it has an Intriguing
If, It, Intriguing
19. Synonyms for Intriguing in Free Thesaurus
20. 19 synonyms for Intriguing: interesting, fascinating, absorbing, exciting, engaging, gripping
21. Very interesting because of being unusual or not having an obvious answer These discoveries raise Intriguing questions.
22. A new view of its Intriguing bright spots, located in a crater about 55 miles (90 kilometers) across, shows even more small spots in the crater than were previously visible
Its, Intriguing, In
23. (Ceres Spots Continue to Mystify in Latest Dawn Images, NASA) One Intriguing discovery was that the buried were dressed
In, Images, Intriguing
24. Intriguing - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
25. If you describe something as Intriguing, you mean that it is interesting or strange
If, Intriguing, It, Is, Interesting
26. This Intriguing book is both thoughtful and informative
Intriguing, Is, Informative
27. Synonyms: interesting, fascinating, absorbing, exciting More Synonyms of Intriguing Intriguingly adverb [ADVERB adjective, ADVERB with verb]
Interesting, Intriguing, Intriguingly
28. (Translation of Intriguing from the PASSWORD English–Spanish Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
29. NFL's five most Intriguing free-agent moves on offense: Patriots, WFT among teams to get a big offensive boost The Football Team, Chargers, Ravens, Jets, and Patriots made Intriguing …
30. Definition and synonyms of Intriguing from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
31. This is the British English definition of Intriguing.View American English definition of Intriguing.
32. Intriguing [ in'tri:ɡiŋ ] adj
33. Disturbingly provocative "an Intriguing smile" 同义词： challenging
34. Capable of arousing interest or curiosity "our team came up with some most Intriguing finds" 以上来源于: WordNet
35. Coaching was always Intriguing to me as a kid
36. Watching 'Monday Night Football' with my dad and hearing him talk through the game management and watching the Tom Landrys and Don Shulas on the sideline was more Intriguing to me than watching Troy Aikman or Dan Marino throw the ball
37. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Intriguing in‧tri‧guing / ɪnˈtriːɡɪŋ / adjective INTERESTING something that is Intriguing is very interesting because it is strange, mysterious, or unexpected SYN fascinating The magazine carries an Intriguing mixture of high fashion, gossip and racing
Intriguing, In, Interesting, Is, It
38. Intriguing 释义: If you describe something as Intriguing , you mean that it is interesting or strange
Intriguing, If, It, Is, Interesting
39. Intriguing: 1 adj capable of arousing interest or curiosity “our team came up with some most Intriguing finds” Synonyms: interesting arousing or holding the attention adj disturbingly provocative “an Intriguing smile” Synonyms: challenging provocative serving or tending to provoke, excite, or stimulate; stimulating discussion or exciting
Intriguing, Interest, Interesting
40. See 4 authoritative translations of Intriguing in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
41. A vocabulary list featuring Intriguing Words
42. Intriguing Owls: Exceptional Images and Insight (Wildlife Appreciation) Paperback – Illustrated, June 5, 2009 by Stan Tekiela (Author) › Visit Amazon's Stan Tekiela Page
Intriguing, Images, Insight, Illustrated
43. She was Intriguing with her sister against her mother
44. I found the story rather Intriguing
45. She has a really Intriguing personality
46. This Intriguing book is both thoughtful and informative
Intriguing, Is, Informative
47. Intriguing adj 1: disturbingly provocative; "an Intriguing smile" [syn: challenging, Intriguing] 2: capable of arousing interest or curiosity; "our team came up with some most Intriguing finds"
48. Intriguing adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (interesting) intrigante adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación : Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en plural ("amables", "constantes").
Intriguing, Interesting, Intrigante
49. Definition of Intriguing written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
50. Shop Intriguing Nail Polishes, retail displays and gift sets
51. Conceptually often Intriguing, Body packed powerful visual and kinetic images around such a flimsy frame that the work imploded on itself, its considerable energy evaporating like a cloudburst in the desert.
Intriguing, Images, Imploded, Itself, Its, In
52. SoFi Gets Intriguing When You Look at It Like a Bank Stock SoFi will likely be able to operate with a banking charter later this year
53. 1 day ago · Giants to sign Washington’s Ryan Anderson, Intriguing edge rusher at a low cost — but they still need more pass rushers Updated 9:32 AM; Today 9:09 AM The New York Giants are signing