1. 3 synonyms of Intonates from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 5 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Intonates
3. Intonates: to utter in musical or drawn out tones.
4. Definition of Intonates in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Intonates mean? Information and translations of Intonates in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Intonates, Information, In
6. Synonyms for Intonates include chants, sings, intones, cantillates, recites, croons, hums, incants, utters and articulates
Intonates, Include, Intones, Incants
7. Intonates meaning Third-person singular simple present indicative form of intonate.
Intonates, Indicative, Intonate
8. This bridge has a little more travel and it generally Intonates without any saddle-flipping
9. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Intonates - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Intonates
10. In addition there is a list of Words that end with Intonates , words that contain Intonates , and Synonyms of Intonates .
In, Is, Intonates
11. Intonates Total Number of words made out of Intonates = 272 Intonates is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 9 points.Intonates is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 11 points
Intonates, Is, In
12. Intonates is a 9 letter long Word starting with I and ending with S
13. 8 letter Words made out of Intonates
14. Because each saddle Intonates a pair of strings at the same time, these bridges can be a bit of a compromise
15. TunaUke Technology improves intonation up to 90%, while Spruce and Mahogany construction ensure your uke plays, sounds, and Intonates better than ever before! The SPTU-S Concert Ukulele is built with a Solid Spruce Top, Mahogany Back/Sides, Die-Cast Tuners, Aquila Strings, and Lanikai’s exclusive TunaUke Compensated Nut & Movable Saddles.
Improves, Intonation, Intonates, Is
16. 5.0 out of 5 stars Top loader that Intonates perfectly
17. One Tele always Intonates easily
18. Farland; 12.5" beautiful bird’s eye maple wooden rim with beveled top, equipped with Elite tailpiece, missing circular Farland paper label, old skin head; 28-1/4" maple neck with carved heel; maple neck has some relief, but plays and Intonates fantastically; ornate abalone inlay in peghead; Farland was a renowned performer and teacher, his banjos
Intonates, Inlay, In
19. It Intonates well, and there's a good balanced tone for an instrument this small
It, Intonates, Instrument
20. Of course you can! A TT-equipped neck Intonates superior to any straight fretted neck
21. With a uniquely diverse stylistic approach and an innate predisposition to cracking-open hearts with his emollient voice, SEDA, the Puerto Rican Singer-Songwriter from New York City, Intonates with a chest full of emotional disposition over his latest single, "One More Time." The insatiable vocals a
Innate, Intonates, Insatiable
22. Intonates nicely and has low action
23. 1902 featuring a full 11" rim diameter and 27" scale length neck; Intonates and sounds fantastic
24. However, you can always recommend changing saddles to something that Intonates a little better, such as angled saddles
25. It Intonates great with flatwounds even though the bridge isn't compensated, just slanted
It, Intonates, Isn
26. Plays, sounds and Intonates excellent
Define intonates. intonates synonyms, intonates pronunciation, intonates translation, English dictionary definition of intonates. n. 1. a. The act of intoning or chanting. b. An intoned utterance. 2. A manner of producing or uttering tones, especially with regard to accuracy of pitch....
verb (used with object), in·to·nat·ed, in·to·nat·ing. to utter with a particular tone or modulation of voice. to intone; chant. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.
1. the pattern or melody of pitch changes in connected speech, esp. the pitch pattern of a sentence, which distinguishes kinds of sentences or speakers of different language cultures. 2. the act or manner of intonating. 3. the ability to produce musical tones on pitch. 4. something that is intoned.
Kids Definition of intonation : the rise and fall in pitch of the voice in speech