1. Intonate definition is - intone, utter
Intonate, Is, Intone
2. How to use Intonate in a sentence.
3. Intonate definition, to utter with a particular tone or modulation of voice
4. Intonate synonyms, Intonate pronunciation, Intonate translation, English dictionary definition of Intonate
5. 3 synonyms of Intonate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 5 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Intonate: to utter in musical or drawn out tones.
7. What does Intonate mean? To intone
8. Find 37 ways to say Intonate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Be a part of Intonate's Training program to find out how you can use your voice to transform your life
10. The NLP Way to Excellence Intonate is proud to bring a unique program .
11. Intonate isn’t a boring, classroom approach to training
12. You can see how close the high E is to the front edge of the trem, very close, and caused by the placement of the neck and stud inserts, proving just a few of the reasons why you really can't perfectly Intonate all guitars to a picture, but the pattern is the right starting place to …
Is, Inserts, Intonate
13. How to Intonate Your Electric Guitar
14. Severed Within by Intonate, releases 16 April 2021 1
15. Intonate - recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm; "The rabbi chanted a prayer" cantillate , chant , intone singsong - speak, chant, or declaim in a singsong
Intonate, Intonation, Intone, In
16. Sometimes, the bottom string won’t travel back far enough to properly Intonate
17. ‘Lyrical banalities such as ‘falling apart at the seams,’ ‘it's amazing,’ and ‘life's so hard’ clutter Smith's timeless themes, yet she is able to Intonate even the most prosaic lines …
It, Is, Intonate
18. Intonate: 1 v speak carefully, as with rising and falling pitch or in a particular tone “please Intonate with sadness” Synonyms: intone Type of: judge , label , pronounce pronounce judgment on v recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm Synonyms: cantillate , chant , intone Types: singsong speak, chant, or declaim in a
Intonate, In, Intone, Intonation
19. Compensation or adjustment of the strings length is necessary to properly Intonate any instrument
Is, Intonate, Instrument
20. Intonate definition: to pronounce or articulate ( continuous connected speech) with a characteristic rise and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
21. More videos like How to Intonate an Electric Guitar 👉 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlczpwSXEOyb7mwMcSsjKBfesBp6co4Dx Shop electric guitars …
22. The problem is that i cant get the G string to Intonate
23. Dictionary entry overview: What does Intonate mean? • Intonate (verb) The verb Intonate has 2 senses:
24. Recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm Familiarity information: Intonate used as a verb is rare.
Intonation, Information, Intonate, Is
25. Intonate Interview Formed in 2013 Montréal, QC, Canada’s Death Metal group Intonate have been making music together since 2008 (originally as Deathlehem)
Intonate, Interview, In
26. ‘Lyrical banalities such as ‘falling apart at the seams,’ ‘it's amazing,’ and ‘life's so hard’ clutter Smith's timeless themes, yet she is able to Intonate even the most prosaic lines …
It, Is, Intonate
27. Synonyms for Intonate in Free Thesaurus
28. 4 synonyms for Intonate: intone, cantillate, chant, intone
29. What are synonyms for Intonate?
30. The Swerve by Intonate, released 01 July 2016 1
31. When you Intonate a guitar properly, each note played on the fretboard is on perfect pitch
32. How to Intonate! Play a 12th-fret harmonic on the lowest string and make sure it’s in tune! Gently play a fretted note on the 12th fret of that same string
Intonate, It, In
33. Is the fretted note sharper, flatter, or the same as the harmonic? (If it’s the same then it’s already Intonated!
Is, If, It, Intonated
34. When you Intonate an acoustic guitar, you have to fret the string and in doing so, the string is being stretched out; hence, length is added to the string that prevents note sharpening
Intonate, In, Is
35. Intonate: intonovat: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
36. When we Intonate a guitar we shorten or lengthen the active vibrating length of a string so that it will be in tune with itself, given the scale length of the instrument, as well as differences in string gauges and micro-variations from string to string which occur in the manufacturing process.
Intonate, It, In, Itself, Instrument
intonate (verb) · intonates (third person present) · intonated (past tense) · intonated (past participle) · intonating (present participle)
Define intonate. intonate synonyms, intonate pronunciation, intonate translation, English dictionary definition of intonate. tr.v. in·to·nat·ed , in·to·nat·ing , in·to·nates 1. To intone. 2. To utter with a particular tone of voice: pleas that were intonated with desperation.... Intonate - definition of intonate by The Free Dictionary
Definition of intonation. 1 : something that is intoned; specifically : the opening tones of a Gregorian chant. 2 : the act of intoning and especially of chanting. 3 : the ability to play or sing notes in tune. 4 : manner of utterance; specifically : the rise and fall in pitch of the voice in speech. —.
the act or manner of intonating. the manner of producing musical tones, specifically the relation in pitch of tones to their key or harmony. something that is intoned or chanted.
verb (used with object), in·to·nat·ed, in·to·nat·ing. to utter with a particular tone or modulation of voice. to intone; chant. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.