See also: Interruption Interpretation Interrupted Interruptive Interpretationalists Interpretations Business Intense Interest Integrity Intelligence Interlude Integrate Interminable Interesting Intensify Interpret Intelligent Integer Intercede Intervene Intermittent Interim Intensity Integration Intellectual Integral Interval Internal
1. Interruption definition is - an act of interrupting something or someone or the state of being interrupted: such as
Interruption, Is, Interrupting, Interrupted
2. How to use Interruption in a sentence.
3. Disruption, break, halt, obstacle, disturbance, hitch, intrusion, obstruction, impediment, hindrance The sudden Interruption stopped her in mid-flow
Intrusion, Impediment, Interruption, In
4. Stoppage, stop, pause, suspension, cessation, severance, hiatus, disconnection, discontinuance Interruptions in the supply of food and fuel
5. 17 synonyms of Interruption from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 44 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Interruption
7. Interruption: a break in continuity
8. The Interruption is located between the ascending aorta and proximal portion of the aortic arch
9. Intərup′shən The definition of an Interruption is something that causes a stop in action
Int, Interruption, Is, In
10. An example of an Interruption is a person bothering someone who is working hard.
11. Bonobos generally resumed social grooming with the same partner within one minute of an Interruption, usually near the original grooming spot
12. An Interruption is a type of distraction that is deliberately drawing our attention
13. But it's important to note that there's a distinction between valid and invalid Interruptions. Sometimes Interruptions are part of our work.
It, Important, Invalid, Interruptions
14. The Crossword Solver found 115 answers to the Interruption crossword clue
15. By BC Interruption Staff Mar 16, 2021, 4:41pm EDT Matt Boldy & Spencer Knight Named Hobey Baker Top Ten Finalists
16. “Breaking apart what an Interruption means is essential if we want to understand how humans interact with each other.” Media Contacts Alex Shashkevich, Stanford News Service: (650) 497 …
Interruption, Is, If, Interact
17. Definition of Interruption in the Definitions.net dictionary
18. What does Interruption mean? Information and translations of Interruption in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Interruption, Information, In
19. Definition and synonyms of Interruption from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
20. This is the British English definition of Interruption.View American English definition of Interruption.
21. ‘Apart from an Interruption for a serious neck injury in 1992, his career has been one of relentless achievement since he took up rugby at his comprehensive in Barking at the age of 14.’ ‘As you do so on the next generation of mobile phones, prepare for Interruptions from e-mails as well as voice calls.’
Interruption, Injury, In, Interruptions
22. An Interruption is a speech event when one person breaks in to interject while another person is talking.
Interruption, Is, In, Interject
23. Synonyms for Interruption include hiatus, interlude, interval, break, gap, pause, cessation, discontinuity, disruption and disturbance
Interruption, Include, Interlude, Interval
24. Something that temporarily stops an activity or a situation; a time when an activity is stopped The game continued after a short Interruption because of rain. Interruption to something The birth of her son was a minor Interruption to her career. Interruption in something There's been an Interruption …
Is, Interruption, In
25. Interruption definition: something that interrupts , such as a comment , question , or action Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. Business Interruption insurance is insurance coverage that replaces income lost in the event that business is halted due to direct physical loss or damage, such as might be caused by a …
Interruption, Insurance, Is, Income, In
27. Interruption: 1 n an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity Synonyms: break , disruption , gap Types: show 5 types hide 5 types cut-in , insert (film) a still picture that is introduced and that interrupts the action of a film cut-in , insert (broadcasting) a local announcement inserted into a network program interjection ,
Interruption, Interrupting, In, Insert, Is, Introduced, Interrupts, Inserted, Into, Interjection
28. Response Interruption component of the intervention, teachers/practitioners stop the learner from engaging in the interfering behavior
Interruption, Intervention, In, Interfering
29. See authoritative translations of Interruption in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
30. Interruption is God’s enhancement of our craft and our work, and his tender way of encouraging his creatures to be a part of the kingdom come
31. Interruption: noun abeyance , armistice , arrest , bar , block , break , cessation , check , clog , deadlock , delay , discontinuance , disjunction , dissolution
32. Interruption definition: something that interrupts , such as a comment , question , or action Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
33. Pardon The Interruption Longtime sportswriters Tony Kornheiser and Mike Wilbon debate and discuss the hottest topics, issues and events in the world of sports in a provocative and fast-paced format.
Interruption, Issues, In
34. This Interruption is temporary, and, unless the interrupt indicates a fatal error, the processor resumes normal activities after the interrupt handler finishes
Interruption, Is, Interrupt, Indicates
35. Pituitary stalk Interruption syndrome (PSIS) is a congenital abnormality of the pituitary gland characterized by the triad of a very thin or interrupted pituitary stalk, a misplaced (ectopic) or absent posterior pituitary and a small or absent anterior pituitary, with permanent growth hormone (GH) deficit
Interruption, Is, Interrupted
36. Response Interruption component of the intervention, teachers/practitioners stop the learner from engaging in the interfering behavior
Interruption, Intervention, In, Interfering
37. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Interruption n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
38. There was an Interruption in our Internet service this morning.
Interruption, In, Internet
39. Interruption Lyrics: Why you always be with your friends? / Baby, I don't mean to offend / I just want you to myself / We need some time alone / Know you got …
40. Service Interruption means the cessation of electricity supply to an ICP for a period of 1 minute or longer, other than by reason of De-energisation of that ICP; "Shareholder Trust" means a trust in respect of which any of the income beneficiaries comprise persons who are of a class or classes identified by reference to any of:
Interruption, Icp, In, Income, Identified
41. Dictionary entry overview: What does Interruption mean? • Interruption (noun) The noun Interruption has 3 senses:
42. A time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something Familiarity information: Interruption used as a noun is uncommon.
Interval, Is, Information, Interruption
43. Interruption of an educational program due to unforeseen circumstances that take faculty, administrators or students away from the program is a potentially serious problem
44. If such Interruption may compromise the quality and effectiveness of education, the …
45. Trip Interruption provides reimbursement if a covered loss on the way to the point of departure or after departure causes Interruption of your covered trip
46. The Interruption came in the shape of a stuffed toy dog called Rolo, which was dropped by a toddler in the public gallery
47. Norman plays the piano, and their less couth tank-mates cause an over-the-top Interruption
48. Advertising isn't just the disruption of aesthetics, the insults to your intelligence and the Interruption of your train of thought
Isn, Insults, Intelligence, Interruption
49. Choose Customize and then, from Interruption behavior, choose an Interruption behavior
50. If you configure Spot Instances in a launch configuration when using the request-spot-fleet CLI, you can specify the Interruption behavior as follows: For InstanceInterruptionBehavior , specify an Interruption …
If, Instances, In, Interruption, Instanceinterruptionbehavior
51. Trip Interruption coverage may also protect you against a whole host of problems, provided they take place after your trip begins
52. We report the final analysis of a phase 2 trial investigating the clinical benefit of continuation of trabectedin treatment until progression versus Interruption of therapy after six treatment cycles in patients with advanced soft-tissue sarcoma.
Investigating, Interruption, In
53. Pardon the Interruption, Washington D
54. Business Interruption insurance, also called business income insurance, pays the operating costs of a business while it is temporarily shut down
Interruption, Insurance, Income, It, Is
55. Sometimes Interruption of the aortic arch is diagnosed on a fetal ultrasound and/or fetal echocardiogram
56. Select the Card below to read the Guide to Benefits for Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance related to that Card
57. Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance is effective for round-trip purchases made entirely with your eligible Card on or after January 1, 2020.If your Card is not listed on this page or if you are an
Interruption, Insurance, Is, If
58. Business Interruption insurance, sometimes called business income insurance, can be part of a standard business policy form or purchased as an endorsement or rider to a property insurance policy or package
Interruption, Insurance, Income
59. 6 hours ago · Tyro pursuit video shows minor lawn damage, traffic Interruption
interruption (noun) · interruptions (plural noun)
Interruption(noun) the act of interrupting, or breaking in upon. Interruption(noun) the state of being interrupted; a breach or break, caused by the abrupt intervention of something foreign; intervention; interposition.
Definition of interrupt (Entry 2 of 2) : a feature of a computer that permits the temporary interruption of one activity (such as the execution of a program) in order to perform another also : the interruption itself.
noun. /ˌɪntəˈrʌpʃn/. /ˌɪntəˈrʌpʃn/. [countable, uncountable] jump to other results. something that temporarily stops an activity or a situation; a time when an activity is stopped. The game continued after a short interruption because of rain.
Definition of interrupt. (Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to stop or hinder by breaking in interrupted the speaker with frequent questions. 2 : to break the uniformity or continuity of a hot spell occasionally interrupted by a period of cool weather.