See also: Interpret Interpretation Interpreted Interpreter Interpretative Interpreting Interpretate Interpretant Interpretive Interpretable Interpretively Interpretivism Interpretivist Integrity Interest Integrate Interminable Intermittent Intent Intellectual Intelligent Interlude Intense Interval Intercession Intend Interference Integration Intervention Intention Intelligence Intensity Interesting Interface Intercept
1. Interpret definition is - to explain or tell the meaning of : present in understandable terms
Interpret, Is, In
2. How to use Interpret in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Interpret.
4. Interpret definition, to give or provide the meaning of; explain; explicate; elucidate: to Interpret the hidden meaning of a parable
5. 21 synonyms of Interpret from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Interpret
7. Interpret: to make plain or understandable.
8. Find 52 ways to say Interpret, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. The Crossword Solver found 90 answers to the Interpret crossword clue
10. See 7 authoritative translations of Interpret in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
11. Introducing the Explainable Boosting Machine (EBM) EBM is an Interpretable model developed at Microsoft Research *.It uses modern machine learning techniques like bagging, gradient boosting, and automatic interaction detection to breathe new life into traditional GAMs (Generalized Additive Models).
Introducing, Is, Interpretable, It, Interaction, Into
12. Hereafter is a list-summary of how to Interpret data and some tips: Collect your data and make it as clean as possible
Is, Interpret, It
13. To explain the meaning of: The newspapers Interpreted the ambassador's speech as an attempt at making peace
14. To understand the significance of; construe: Interpreted his smile to be an agreement; Interpreted the open door as an
15. Interpreta © 2021 V126.96.36.199 V188.8.131.52
16. Interpret - traduction anglais-français
17. Forums pour discuter de Interpret, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
18. Interpret (v.) late 14c., "expound the meaning of, render clear or explicit," from Old French Interpreter "explain; translate" (13c.) and directly from Latin Interpretari "explain, expound, understand," from interpres "agent, translator," from inter "between" (see inter-) + second element probably from PIE *per-(5) "to traffic in, sell." Related: Interpreted; Interpreting.
Interpret, Interpreter, Interpretari, Interpres, Inter, In, Interpreted, Interpreting
19. The Interpret Community extends Interpret repo with additional Interpretability techniques and utility functions to handle real-world datasets and workflows
20. Explainer Interpretable-models mimic-explainer tabular-explainer explanationdashboard Python MIT 57 245 20 18 Updated Mar 8, 2021.
21. As verbs the difference between explain and Interpret is that explain is to make plain, manifest, or intelligible; to clear of obscurity; to illustrate the meaning of while Interpret is to explain or tell the meaning of; to expound; to translate orally into intelligible or familiar language or terms; to decipher; to define; -- applied especially to language, but also to dreams, signs, conduct
Interpret, Is, Intelligible, Illustrate, Into
22. Interpret - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Interpret [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (understand) Interpretar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda")
Ingl, Interpret, Interpretar
24. Interpret: 1 v make sense of; assign a meaning to “How do you Interpret his behavior?” Synonyms: construe , see consider , reckon , regard , see , view deem to be Types: show 19 types hide 19 types be amiss , misapprehend , misconceive , misconstrue , misInterpret , misunderstand Interpret in the wrong way read between the lines read
25. Action: Interpret the Enlisted Record Brief (ERB) and Officer Record Brief (ORB)
26. Conditions: In a classroom environment given a requirement to Interpret an ERB/ORB and access to an ERB/ORB printout, AR 11-6, AR 600-8-104, DA PAM 640-1, DA PAM 611-21, eMILPO Field User’s Guide, Student Handout 1 and 2, the eMILPO Training Database, TOPMIS II Training database and
In, Interpret, Ii
27. >>-Interpret--expression;----->< Interpret processes instructions that have been built dynamically by evaluating expression.
28. The expression is evaluated and is then processed (Interpreted) just as though the resulting string were a line inserted into the program (and bracketed by a DO; and an END;).
Is, Interpreted, Inserted, Into
29. Any instructions (including Interpret instructions) are allowed, but note that constructions
Instructions, Including, Interpret
30. From Interpret.ext.blackbox import TabularExplainer explainer = TabularExplainer(model, initialization_examples=x_train, features=dataset_feature_names, classes=dataset_classes, transformations=transformations) Create a scoring explainer with the explanation object
31. From azureml.Interpret.scoring.scoring_explainer import KernelScoringExplainer
32. What does Interpret mean? To understand the significance of; construe
33. (verb) Interpreted his smile to be an agreement; Interpreted the open door
34. ‘They Interpret the role they are playing differently depending upon their experiences and education.’ ‘Just as opera stars Interpret their roles differently, so do chief executives.’ ‘Her approach enables beginners to play intricate melodies almost from the first lesson, simultaneously planting the seeds for easily Interpreting sheet
Interpret, Intricate, Interpreting
35. Usage: (a) I translate, explain, (b) I Interpret the meaning of
36. Word Origin from Hermés Definition to Interpret NASB Translation …
37. As verbs the difference between Interpret and construe is that Interpret is to explain or tell the meaning of; to expound; to translate orally into intelligible or familiar language or terms; to decipher; to define; -- applied especially to language, but also to dreams, signs, conduct, mysteries, etc; as, to Interpret the hebrew language to an englishman; to Interpret an indian speech while
Interpret, Is, Into, Intelligible, Indian
38. To Interpret each principal components, examine the magnitude and direction of the coefficients for the original variables
39. Definition: To Interpret or translate from one language to another
40. Another reason is that among all of the infinitely many choices of transformation, the log of odds is one of the easiest to understand and Interpret.
Is, Infinitely, Interpret
41. To Interpret its value, see which of the following values your correlation r is closest to: Exactly –1
Interpret, Its, Is
42. What is the opposite of Interpret? Antonyms for Interpret (opposite of Interpret)
43. The wireless Lexmark Interpret all-in-one with fast print speeds, individual ink cartridges and photo features delivers versatile functionality and brilliant photo quality in one sleek design
Interpret, In, Individual, Ink
44. Interpret definition: If you Interpret something in a particular way, you decide that this is its meaning or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Interpret, If, In, Is, Its
45. “The ability to Interpret computer code is a remarkable cognitive skill that bears parallels to diverse cognitive domains, including general executive functions, math, logic, and language
Interpret, Is, Including
46. The Interpret instruction causes whatever appears after the Interpret keyword to be Interpreted as some REXX instructions
Interpret, Instruction, Interpreted, Instructions
47. Think of Interpret's argument as a self-contained REXX script embedded inside of your REXX script
48. Interpret is especially useful in conjunction with a variable whose value is one (or more) REXX instructions.
Interpret, Is, In, Instructions
49. Interpret THAT, San Pedro, California
50. Interpret That is dedicated to connecting you with the Interpreter you need for the most important moments in
Interpret, Is, Interpreter, Important, In
51. Alissa Interpret delivers efficient and scalable decision support for clinical NGS and CGH through standardization and automation of the variant triage, review, classification, and reporting workflow
52. To advance the decision-making power of pathologists, Alissa Interpret delivers the latest therapeutic knowledge and streamlines comprehensive clinical-grade draft reports.
53. To Interpret the PCA result, first of all, you must explain the scree plot
54. How to Interpret a Satellite Image: Five Tips and Strategies
interpret (verb) · interprets (third person present) · interpreted (past tense) · interpreted (past participle) · interpreting (present participle)