See also: Interposes Intense Interest Integrity Intelligence Interlude Integrate Interminable Interesting Intensify Interpret Intelligent Integer Intercede Intervene Intermittent Interim Intensity Integration Interpretation Intellectual Integral Interval Internal
1. Present tense third-person singular of interpose Synonyms & Antonyms of Interposes 1 to act as a go-between for opposing sides an elder statesman who has interposed a number …
Interpose, Interposes, Interposed
2. Synonyms for Interposes include inserts, interjects, introduces, injects, insinuates, intercalates, interpolates, interrupts, intersperses and sandwiches
Interposes, Include, Inserts, Interjects, Introduces, Injects, Insinuates, Intercalates, Interpolates, Interrupts, Intersperses
3. What does Interposes mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of interpose
Interposes, Indicative, Interpose
4. He Interposes Himself between Satan and the tempted soul and says, “Get thee behind me, Satan
5. Synonyms for Interposes in Free Thesaurus
6. Definition of Interposes in in the Idioms Dictionary
Interposes, In, Idioms
7. What does Interposes in expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
Interposes, In, Idiom
8. We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Interposes: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Interposes" is defined
Include, Interposes, Is
9. General (8 matching dictionaries) Interposes: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
10. Interposes - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Interposes and much more
11. The word Interposes uses 10 letters: e, e, i, n, o, p, r, s, s, t
12. Interposes is playable in: Words With Friends 14
Interposes, Is, In
13. Looking for Interposes? Find out information about Interposes
14. Thereof, where the Commission Interposes an objection, such objection shall be construed to preserve all of the Commission's rights to enter similar objections as to any future supplemental response to such request
15. Tout juste s'est-il contente d'appeler les Afghans "au calme", du bout des levres, par communiques Interposes
16. Les relations au plus bas entre Afghanistan et Etats-Unis Le bras de fer s'est ensuite poursuivi avec plusieurs refus du gouvernement d'appliquer des lois votees par le Majlis, au prix a chaque fois d'une polemique par medias Interposes .
17. Another way to say Interposes? Synonyms for Interposes (other words and phrases for Interposes).
18. Interposes an additional barrier between the Xhost and the clients
19. The direct geographical elements are the arrangement of land and sea (continents and islands standing in sharp contrast) and the vertical relief of the globe, which Interposes barriers of a less absolute kind between portions of the same land area or oceanic depression.
Islands, In, Interposes
20. Interposes Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Interposes in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Interposes, In, It, Is, Important
21. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Interposes in Urdu is اعتراض کرنا, and in roman we write it …
In, Interposes, Is, It
22. Reverse factoring is when a finance company, such as a bank, Interposes itself between a company and its suppliers and commits to pay the company's invoices to the suppliers at an accelerated rate in exchange for a discount
Is, Interposes, Itself, Its, Invoices, In
23. (a) One who Interposes between parties at variance, with a view to reconcile them
24. But Eugene, as always, Interposes some slippery slope concern that always exist in EVERY possible law and policy
25. The Volokh Conspiracy » Anonymous Comments and Modern Tort Law and Antidiscrimination Law "The structure of the Constitution Interposes obstacles by design, in order to prevent the arrogation of power by one branch or one sovereign."
26. Thus she spoke before the wedding ceremony and the physical union, before the astonishing glass shade had fallen that Interposes between married couples and the world
27. “Please be informed that the Office of the President Interposes no objection in the grant of NTM and NTCARW for the Manila Solar City project, subject …
Informed, Interposes, In
28. By a very singular pheno menon indeed, this stranger Interposes himself between me and my own reality, he makes me in some sense also a stranger to myself; I am not really myself while I am with him
Indeed, Interposes, In
29. Interposes is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Interposes meaning, Interposes word synonyms, and its similar words
Interposes, Is, Important, Its
30. Interposes meaning in Urdu is مداخلت کرنا and Interposes word …
Interposes, In, Is
31. With an exchange-traded future, the clearing house Interposes itself on every trade
32. Thomas Aquinas’ definition of truth is a model of simplicity: “The correspondence between the object and the intellect (adequatio rei et intellectus).”The major media Interposes itself
Is, Intellect, Intellectus, Interposes, Itself
[French, from Old French interposer, to intervene, alteration (influenced by poser, to put, place) of Latin interpōnere, to put between : inter-, inter- + pōnere, to put; see apo- in Indo-European roots .] in′ter·pos′al n. in′ter·pos′er n. in′ter·po·si′tion (-pə-zĭsh′ən) n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
verb (used with object), in·ter·posed, in·ter·pos·ing. to place between; cause to intervene: to interpose an opaque body between a light and the eye. to put (a barrier, obstacle, etc.) between or in the way of.
Kids Definition of interpose 1 : to put between two or more things He interposed himself between the fighting boys. 2 : to introduce between parts of a conversation May I interpose a question?
Choose the Right Synonym for interpose. interpose, interfere, intervene, mediate, intercede mean to come or go between. interpose often implies no more than this. interposed herself between him and the door interfere implies hindering. noise interfered with my concentration intervene may imply an occurring in space...