See also: Internalize Internalized Intense Interest Integrity Intelligence Interlude Integrate Interminable Interesting Intensify Interpret Intelligent Integer Intercede Intervene Intermittent Interim Intensity Integration Interpretation Intellectual Integral Interval Internal
1. Internalize definition is - to give a subjective character to; specifically : to incorporate (values, patterns of culture, etc.) within the self as conscious or subconscious guiding principles through learning or socialization
Internalize, Is, Incorporate
2. How to use Internalize in a sentence.
3. Internalize definition, to incorporate (the cultural values, mores, motives, etc., of another or of a group), as through learning, socialization, or identification
Internalize, Incorporate, Identification
4. Internalize synonyms, Internalize pronunciation, Internalize translation, English dictionary definition of Internalize
5. Find 8 ways to say Internalize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. People who Internalize more are always focused on their own needs and neglect those around them
7. Internalise definition is - British spelling of Internalize … See the full definition
Internalise, Is, Internalize
8. One delegation urged all States to Internalize the initiative
9. People learn gender stereotypes and Internalize them
10. Internalize - incorporate within oneself; make subjective or personal; "Internalize a belief" interiorise , interiorize , internalise psychological science , psychology - the science of mental life
Internalize, Incorporate, Interiorise, Interiorize, Internalise
11. What does Internalize mean? To take in and adopt as an integral part of one's attitudes or beliefs
Internalize, In, Integral
12. Definition of Internalize written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
13. Internalize (redirected from internalizing) Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia
Internalize, Internalizing, In
14. Internalize (ĭn-tûr′nə-līz′) v
15. Internalize definition: If you Internalize something such as a belief or a set of values, you make it become part Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Internalize, If, It
16. ‘You could say we should Internalize those costs in prices, so that it affects people's behaviour.’ ‘Before the Coase Theorem, the prevailing view in economics was government intervention in the form of taxes on externalities, forcing the polluter to Internalize costs borne by others.’
Internalize, In, It, Intervention
17. Internalize: 1 v incorporate within oneself; make subjective or personal “ Internalize a belief” Synonyms: interiorise , interiorize , internalise Type of: ascribe , assign , attribute , impute attribute or credit to
Internalize, Incorporate, Interiorise, Interiorize, Internalise, Impute
18. Internalize something to make a feeling, an attitude, or a belief part of the way you think and behave
19. Minority groups tend to Internalize the values of the dominant society
20. Brokerage firms that Internalize securities orders can also take advantage of the difference between what they purchased shares for and what they sell them for, known as the spread.
21. Check out 'Internalize' on Indiegogo.
22. Patient discussion about Internalize
23. See 3 authoritative translations of Internalize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
24. Internalize [sth], also UK: internalise [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (incorporate [sth]) interiorizar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda")
Internalize, Internalise, Incorporate, Interiorizar
25. Barbara has Internalized many of the values of her parents.
26. Advocates worry that those who Internalize the oppressive group's disvaluing of their lives may come to regard themselves as a burden when they need medical care.: In an effort to both transform Medicare cost sharing and Internalize the provision of Medigap benefits through a comprehensive Medicare benefits option, Davis et al.
27. Sarah would Internalize every harsh word said to her which resulted in her lashing out at people
28. 🔊 When Ted retired from his job, he realized he did Internalize compassion from being a teacher for 27 years
29. 🔊 After watching the young children hunt Easter eggs, the observers were able to Internalize the happiness released from this event
30. Internalize is a Kuei-jin Discipline that focuses on control over the dual state of their souls
31. Internalize owes a great deal to mortal philosophies of Taoism and Zen, and most of its practitioners are strictly controlled beings that are also well-versed in the Rituals of their society
Internalize, Its, In
32. Because I Internalize everything
33. The lies women Internalize about the police Jeva Lange 1 day ago
34. Antonyms for Internalize include detach, externalise, externalize, embody, express, epitomise, epitomize, personify, manifest and incarnate
Internalize, Include, Incarnate
35. Internalize has been on the festival circuit for several months and we have some updates! We are honored to have won Best VFX at the Venice Film Awards, as well as an Honorable Mention for Cinematography, and to be an Official Selection at the Rome Prisma Film Awards!We are so thankful to be a part of these festivals, and will hopefully add more to the list soon.
36. This job will take a list of packages that you submit to the job, download and Internalize those packages and push them to the test repository
37. Item Name: Internalize packages from the Community
38. Written for all those who identify themselves as broken, Internalize is the anticipated debut poetry collection by J.A
Identify, Internalize, Is
39. Separated into two vastly different sections - The Broken Hemisphere and The Hopeful Hemisphere, Internalize beautifully captures the author dissecting his own mind as he bravely tackles themes of love loss, mental illness, self-reflection, and the purpose of
Into, Internalize, Illness
40. These macrophages continue to Internalize LDL, becoming enlarged and full of lipid
41. Internalize definition: If you Internalize something such as a belief or a set of values, you make it become part Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Internalize, If, It
42. Definition of Internalize in the Definitions.net dictionary
43. What does Internalize mean? Information and translations of Internalize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Internalize, Information, In
44. Internalize [sth], also UK: internalise [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (incorporate [sth]) interiorizzare [qlcs] vtr verbo transitivo o transitivo pronominale: Verbo che richiede un complemento oggetto: "Lava la mela prima di mangiarla" - "Non mi aspettavo un
Internalize, Internalise, Incorporate, Interiorizzare
45. Women Internalize the ideal beauty standard from the messages they receive from familial messages and the media can lead to serious psychological and/or physical harm
46. There are many different theories on how women Internalize the ideal beauty standard, …
47. Internalize definition: incorporate within oneself; make subjective or personal synonyms: attribute, interiorise, interiorize, assign, ascribe, internalise
Internalize, Incorporate, Interiorise, Interiorize, Internalise
48. How to Internalize An Existing Package Automatically
49. See Package Internalizer - Automatically Internalize/Recompile Packages
50. Call a command like the following: choco download notepadplusplus.commandline --Internalize; choco download git.install --Internalize --resources-location \\unc\share
internalize (verb) · internalizes (third person present) · internalized (past tense) · internalized (past participle) · internalizing (present participle) · internalise (verb) · internalises (third person present) · internalised (past tense) · internalised (past participle) · internalising (present participle)
In sciences such as biology, internalization is another term for endocytosis, in which molecules such as proteins are engulfed by the cell membrane and drawn into the cell.
Medical Definition of internalize. : to give a subjective character to specifically : to incorporate (as values or patterns of culture) within the self as conscious or subconscious guiding principles through learning or socialization.
Definition of internalize. transitive verb. : to give a subjective character to specifically : to incorporate (values, patterns of culture, etc.) within the self as conscious or subconscious guiding principles through learning or socialization.