See also: Interdisciplinary Intense Interest Integrity Intelligence Interlude Integrate Interminable Interesting Intensify Interpret Intelligent Integer Intercede Intervene Intermittent Interim Intensity Integration Interpretation Intellectual Integral Interval Internal
1. Interdisciplinary definition is - involving two or more academic, scientific, or artistic disciplines.
Interdisciplinary, Is, Involving
2. Interdisciplinary definition, combining or involving two or more academic disciplines or fields of study: The economics and history departments are offering an Interdisciplinary seminar on Asia
3. Interdisciplinary synonyms, Interdisciplinary pronunciation, Interdisciplinary translation, English dictionary definition of Interdisciplinary
4. Interdisciplinary definition: 1
5. Interdisciplinary studies is unique among degree programs
6. Interdisciplinary studies can include all of the above and more—it depends on what you hope to get out of these programs.
Interdisciplinary, Include, It
7. Find 12 ways to say Interdisciplinary, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Typically demanding a spark of creativity coupled with experimentation, Interdisciplinary teaching can be an ambitious approach to use in your classroom
9. In this workshop, we have worked closely with Interdisciplinary learning expert Dr
10. Virtual Interdisciplinary College 2021 Connected in Cyberspace
11. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Interdisciplinary college 2021 will take place in cyberspace
12. Interdisciplinary: 1 adj drawing from or characterized by participation of two or more fields of study “ Interdisciplinary studies” “an Interdisciplinary conference”
13. Interdisciplinary team a group of health care professionals from diverse fields who work in a coordinated fashion toward a common goal for the patient
14. Interdisciplinary instruction entails the use and integration of methods and analytical frameworks from more than one academic discipline to examine a theme, issue, question or topic
Interdisciplinary, Instruction, Integration, Issue
15. Interdisciplinary opportunities at Penn allow students to express their academic creativity and discover new ways of synthesizing information
16. The Interdisciplinary Studies (MAIS) program in the College of Humanities & Social Sciences consists of multiple established degree paths that exist in partnership with academic units and faculty across the University
17. Interdisciplinary studies is a field that explores multiple disciplines and helps equip students with important skills needed for a wide range of careers, such as communication, critical thinking
Interdisciplinary, Is, Important
18. CMU › Academics › Interdisciplinary Programs Working Across Schools and Colleges
19. Sport, Masculinity and Sexuality-We are thrilled to announce the release of a new study by Andy Harvey entitled Boys Will be Boys: An Interdisciplinary Study of Sport, Masculinity and Sexuality
20. Harvey examines the troubled history of sport, masculinity and sexuality through a truly Interdisciplinary lens.
21. Interdisciplinary definition: Interdisciplinary means involving more than one academic subject
22. The Nutrition major is an Interdisciplinary collaboration between the School of Nursing and the School of Arts & Sciences, and it builds on a student’s basic science skills with a deep dive into the science of nutrition
Is, Interdisciplinary, It, Into
23. The Interdisciplinary Studies (INDS) office administers University-wide programs open to all USC undergraduates, including the General Education and Freshman Seminar programs
Interdisciplinary, Inds, Including
24. In addition, we offer programs that allow individual students to propose their own curricula, such as the Interdisciplinary …
In, Individual, Interdisciplinary
25. An Interdisciplinary degree offers students a way to merge multiple interests to create a unique degree
26. This degree could address a need that cannot be met by existing structures or provide an opportunity for students to pursue compelling Interdisciplinary directions in their own research and teaching.
27. The Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences promotes excellence in Interdisciplinary life science research and education at Penn State
Institutes, In, Interdisciplinary
28. The Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program in the Humanities at Princeton (IHUM) is a home for new experiments in an ancient enterprise
Interdisciplinary, In, Ihum, Is
29. In collaboration with departments in the humanities and social sciences, IHUM presents a regular roster of team-taught seminars that are open to all graduate students at the University; hosts an annual series of lunch talks, lectures, and Interdisciplinary
In, Ihum, Interdisciplinary
30. Interdisciplinary Studies houses many popular majors and minors that open the boundaries of traditional academic areas by combining courses from different departments to create unique areas of studies for students based on their interests and career plans
31. Interdisciplinary; Catalog Navigation
32. Many Interdisciplinary majors allow you to create your own degree program by allowing you to take course work in a variety of disciplines, providing you with a rich perspective and a well-rounded educational experience
33. Get an Interdisciplinary Studies Degree (INDS) at Liberty University
34. A BA or BS in Interdisciplinary Studies allows you to combine 2 or 3 areas of study for a customized degree.
35. Interdisciplinary inquiry has become more pervasive in recent decades, yet we still know little about the conduct of this type of research or the information problems associated with it
Interdisciplinary, Inquiry, In, Information, It
36. Other Interdisciplinary programs within single colleges also exist, but are not listed below.
37. The Committee on the History of Culture is an Interdisciplinary group that provides a space of opportunity for students doing original, critical work in the humanities and the interpretative wing of the social sciences
Is, Interdisciplinary, In, Interpretative
38. Interdisciplinary teaching, and the fifth and final section reviews the higher education policy context in UK
39. An educational institution may have ideas or thoughts on which degree program may allow for a specific Interdisciplinary theory of knowledge
Institution, Ideas, Interdisciplinary
40. “This is the premier text for Interdisciplinary research and advances all “studies” fields through its systematic treatment of the Interdisciplinary research process
Is, Interdisciplinary, Its
41. By explaining Interdisciplinary research as a process, Repko gives students the framework needed …
42. Jun 7, 2015 - Explore Caitlin Schwenk's board "Interdisciplinary Units", followed by 140 people on Pinterest
43. See more ideas about Interdisciplinary, cross curricular, the unit.
44. The Interdisciplinary Research program was supported by the Common Fund from 2005 through 2012
45. Currently, policies to facilitate Interdisciplinary research and training initiatives developed through this program are in use by the scientific community, and many Interdisciplinary Research Consortia are continuing via other sources of support.
Interdisciplinary, Initiatives, In
46. Interdisciplinary Degree Programs
47. Vibrant Interdisciplinary studies (IS) can be pursued through a variety of designated degree programs at Union College
48. Students are able to major and/or minor in our many Interdisciplinary Studies Programs (ISP) in wide-ranging topics from Film Studies to Neuroscience
In, Interdisciplinary, Isp
49. Interdisciplinary Studies is a university-wide program leading to either the Bachelor of Arts or the Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, depending on the concentration of work selected in consultation with an Interdisciplinary Studies advisor.
Interdisciplinary, Is, In
50. The Interdisciplinary Research (IR) Consortium initiative began at the end of FY 2007 with the funding of nine Interdisciplinary research consortia, each with a different intractable biomedical problem that might be solved through an Interdisciplinary research approach
Interdisciplinary, Ir, Initiative, Intractable
51. Let us know how you're doing, what you're up to, and how you use Interdisciplinary Studies now
52. Interdisciplinary, Gender, and Ethnic Studies is one of the academic programs in the College of Liberal Arts.
Interdisciplinary, Is, In
53. Interdisciplinary Studies sample programs Campus features With 11 separate academic Faculties, 11 Schools, and 2 Colleges at UBC’s Vancouver campus (not to mention many outstanding museums, and other facilities of learning), and hundreds of undergraduate course options, there is a virtually infinite range of possibilities for constructing a
Interdisciplinary, Is, Infinite
54. The School of Interdisciplinary Studies (SIS) incorporates the various Interdisciplinary programs in the College of Liberal Arts ranging from area studies, ethnic studies, to comparative studies
Interdisciplinary, Incorporates, In
interdisciplinary (adjective) · inter-disciplinary (adjective)
Definition of interdisciplinary : involving two or more academic, scientific, or artistic disciplines : involving two or more academic, scientific, or artistic areas of knowledge : involving two or more disciplines
Interdisciplinary theory is typically a concept found in major colleges and universities within degrees and certain writings. The theory tends to allow for the learning and discovery of new thoughts, concepts, and knowledge. In many educational institutions, interdisciplinary degrees or programs do not work in the same manner as traditional degrees.
The importance of interdisciplinary studies is self-evident in several applications. Ranging from problem solving to addressing of complex topics which can’t be solved in singularity, interdisciplinary processes help to come up with answers to the most burning issues in life.
Definition of Interdisciplinary major. Interdisciplinary major means any college major that combines two or more academic, scientific or artistic disciplines, permitting students to explore an area of interest from several perspectives. Sample 1.