See also: Intercepting Intercut Intense Interest Integrity Intelligence Interlude Integrate Interminable Interesting Intensify Interpret Intelligent Integer Intercede Intervene Intermittent Interim Intensity Integration Interpretation Intellectual Integral Interval Internal
1. If we are cutting between the two locations (called “Intercutting”), and both parties are seen, there are two clean ways to handle this
2. Intercutting meaning Present participle of intercut.
3. Definition of Intercutting in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Intercutting mean? Information and translations of Intercutting in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Intercutting, Information, In
5. Intercutting is an editing technique most often used in films to establish action occurring at the same time, and usually in the same place
Intercutting, Is, In
6. The script's Intercutting of numerous soundbites can also seem a slightly hectic jumble
7. Times, Sunday Times (2014) Intercutting long, engrossing musical sequences with images of revolutionary …
8. Intercutting « Back to Glossary Index An editing method whereby related shots are inserted into a series of other shots for the purpose of contrast or for some other effect.
Intercutting, Index, Inserted, Into
9. The third phone situation is used when the screenwriter wants to move from a master scene heading to another scene or Intercutting the scenes
10. Intercutting scenes are a great device for efficient storytelling, and you can find examples of this from the earliest westerns and films like Star Wars.
11. David Wark Griffith was an early adapter of Intercutting, using the technique as early as 1909
12. Yet her decisions about structure and Intercutting do allow Ifemelu and Obinze’s story to have the maximum dramatic impact
Intercutting, Ifemelu, Impact
13. Intercutting a martial arts film the pair made as teens with news footage, Steyerl shows Wolf as the fighter she portrayed, and who in death exists only as memory and image
Intercutting, In, Image
14. The script's Intercutting of numerous soundbites can also seem a slightly hectic jumble
15. Times, Sunday Times (2014) Intercutting long, engrossing musical sequences with images of revolutionary protest, the resulting film is a flawed but audacious counterculture landmark
Intercutting, Images, Is
16. Intercutting Definition from Entertainment & Music Dictionaries & Glossaries
17. Intercutting (plural Intercuttings) An act or instance of something being intercut.
Intercutting, Intercuttings, Instance, Intercut
18. Intercut (third-person singular simple present intercuts, present participle Intercutting, simple past and past participle intercut) To intersect
Intercut, Intercuts, Intercutting, Intersect
19. The technique of Intercutting a scene with portions of another scene, especially to heighten suspense by showing simultaneous action.
20. Intercutting between a carjacking and the separate stories of the 4 kids in Atlanta, we watch as they hurtle toward a life-changing end.
21. Intercutting interviews with Marcos and her son with archival footage and other experts on the Marcos regime, Greenfield has put together a haunting reminder that those who have extreme power rarely if ever consider the consequences of their actions—in fact, they often think the word consequences shouldn’t apply to them.
Intercutting, Interviews, If, In
22. Capote's structural method can be called cinematic: he uses Intercutting of different story strands, intense close-ups, flashbacks, traveling shots, background detail, all as if he were fleshing
Intercutting, Intense, If
23. The Last Night Inn reveals the Intercutting stories of desperation, sex and deceit, which takes place at a crappy LA motel in a night of coincidences, betrayals and crime
Inn, Intercutting, In
24. It seems to be a family story, and then turns into a courtroom drama, and then into a prison story, and there is Intercutting with romantic intrigue, and there aren't any of the comforting payoffs we get in genre fiction.
It, Into, Is, Intercutting, Intrigue, In