See also: Interaction Interactional Interactionism Interactionist Intense Interest Integrity Intelligence Interlude Integrate Interminable Interesting Intensify Interpret Intelligent Integer Intercede Intervene Intermittent Interim Intensity Integration Interpretation Intellectual Integral Interval Internal
1. Interaction definition is - mutual or reciprocal action or influence
Interaction, Is, Influence
2. How to use Interaction in a sentence.
3. Interaction is a convener, thought leader, and voice for NGOs working to eliminate extreme poverty, strengthen human rights and citizen participation, safeguard a sustainable planet, promote peace, and ensure dignity for all people.
4. Interaction definition, reciprocal action, effect, or influence
5. Interaction synonyms, Interaction pronunciation, Interaction translation, English dictionary definition of Interaction
6. The state of undergoing Interaction
7. Physics See fundamental Interaction
8. 4 synonyms of Interaction from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 5 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Interaction
10. Interaction: doings between individuals or groups.
11. Find 5 ways to say Interaction, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Interaction collects and aggregates your firm’s client and prospect data to form a more complete relationship picture
13. Interaction Business Edge provides dashboards and reporting for firm-wide insights into key targets and opportunities.
Interaction, Insights, Into
14. To use, approach a car on a traffic stop and press the Interaction key (default "Y") to open the menu You can: Ask the driver for their license and proof of insurance If the driver has no license, a suspended license, or warrants, there is a chance they will refuse to identify themselves to you, which is arrestable.
Interaction, Insurance, If, Is, Identify
15. What does Interaction mean? The situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another to produce a new effect; the eff
16. Interaction mobilizes 200-plus NGOs to advocate for policies and solutions that advance the lives of those in the poorest and most marginalized places.
17. Use WebMD’s Drug Interaction Checker tool to find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
Interaction, Identify, In
18. What is an Interaction? When two or more independent variables are involved in a research design, there is more to consider than simply the "main effect" of each of the independent variables (also termed "factors")
Is, Interaction, Independent, Involved, In
19. Interaction is a kind of action that occurs as two or more objects have an effect upon one another
20. The idea of a two-way effect is essential in the concept of Interaction, as opposed to a one-way causal effect.Closely related terms are interactivity and interconnectivity, of which the latter deals with the Interactions of Interactions within systems: combinations of many simple Interactions
Idea, Is, In, Interaction, Interactivity, Interconnectivity, Interactions
21. Sports Interaction is available to play on every platform, putting wagering on your favorite sports right at your fingertips
22. Whether you’re a new bettor or a seasoned veteran, Sports Interaction’s easy-to-navigate interface ensures a fun, seamless experience
23. Synonyms for Interaction in Free Thesaurus
24. 1 synonym for Interaction: fundamental Interaction
25. What are synonyms for Interaction?
26. Data-led office design & fit-out services by Interaction
27. This drug-drug Interaction may cause you to experience an unexpected side effect
28. Interaction can also occur between two (or more) environmental exposures, or two genetic exposures, or with various behavioral exposures, etc
29. The processes giving rise to illness and health is often inherently complex Interaction between exposures is one manifestation of this complexity .
Illness, Is, Inherently, Interaction
30. The Interaction module contains procedures used to interact with objects, applications, and systems.
31. Interaction the interactive and totaly crazy party game
32. Enable the visual Interaction controls
33. If you have edit permissions to a report, you can turn on the visual Interaction controls and then customize how the visualizations on your report page filter and highlight each other
34. Display the Visual Interactions options
35. In Desktop, select Format > Interactions.
36. An Interaction that is significant in log odds may not be significant in terms of difference in differences for probability
Interaction, Is, In
37. Model 1: categorical by categorical Interaction Log odds metric — categorical by categorical Interaction
39. A drug Interaction is a change in the action or side effects of a drug caused by concomitant administration with a food, beverage, supplement, or another drug.
Interaction, Is, In
40. A cause of a drug Interaction involves one drug which alters the pharmacokinetics of another medical drug
41. Alternatively, drug Interactions result from competition for a single receptor or signaling pathway.
42. If you interact with someone — by talking, looking, sharing, or engaging in any kind of action that involves the two of you — you can be said to have had an Interaction with that person.
If, Interact, In, Involves, Interaction
43. Interaction 6.3 Database Update History ; Interaction 7 Database Update History ; Interaction 7 Administrator Update History ; Enabling Interaction applications to work with TLS 1.2; Interaction® 7 - 21M02 (Feb 25, 2021)
44. Interaction effects always incorporate at least two variables that are in your model
Interaction, Incorporate, In
45. So, let’s say the following two-way Interaction is significant: female%*board size
46. Interaction Ltd 2,587 followers on LinkedIn
47. Interaction are strategic workplace design and build experts
48. In WPF, an Interaction shows how a view interacts with controls located in that view
In, Interaction, Interacts
49. The most commonly known Interactions are of two types − Behaviors; Drag and Drop; Behaviors
50. The Interaction between doctor and patient is full of emotional undercurrents, including hope, trust, belief, and confidence
Interaction, Is, Including
51. By Interaction and osmosis, the prevailing attitude shifts from one of doctrine, to that of a general consensus
52. The ethnographer is engaged in regular Interaction with people and participates in their daily lives.
Is, In, Interaction
53. Interaction’s relationship management capabilities provide a broad snapshot covering the strategic relationships and the key Interactions occurring within your firm; you won’t overlook any opportunities as you keep in touch and stay engaged with clients and prospects
Interaction, Interactions, In
54. Interaction can automatically notify you when someone in the firm has a
55. The Importance Of Human Interaction Put down the phones and make a connection
56. With 103,509 graduates, the Interaction Design Foundation is the biggest online design school globally
57. Search is a mode, a method of Interaction with the physical and virtual worlds
58. Student↔faculty Interaction can include both formal direct instruction and more informal mentoring and support as discussed in the Online Presence module
Interaction, Include, Instruction, Informal, In
59. Regular and substantive student↔faculty Interaction is required for courses to be classified as "online courses" and not "correspondence courses" by the US Department of Education and the Higher Learning Commission.
60. Create the Interaction Model for Your Skill
61. With the Alexa Skills Kit, you can create skills with a custom Interaction model.You implement the logic for the skill, and you also define the voice interface through which users interact with the skill
Interaction, Implement, Interface, Interact
62. Interaction has made it easy to collect data, now our business planning and pipeline management tools make it easier to strategically use that data
63. Learn how Interaction Strategic Data can help unify data for business development and firm growth
64. The relevance of a particular drug Interaction to a specific individual is difficult to determine
Interaction, Individual, Is
65. Avoid combinations; the risk of the Interaction outweighs the benefit.
66. Interaction cross sections for most nuclei are typically between 10-27and 10-21cm2
67. Interaction is defined in terms of the effects of 2 interventions whereas effect modification is defined in terms of the effect of one intervention varying across strata of a second variable
Interaction, Is, In, Interventions, Intervention
68. Effect modification can be present with no Interaction; Interaction can be present with no effect modification.
69. What is Interaction design? Interaction design is about facilitating Interactions between users and products (most often, those products are apps or websites)
Is, Interaction, Interactions
70. According to the Interaction Design Foundation, “the goal of Interaction design is to create products that enable the user to achieve their objective(s) in the best way possible.” In
Interaction, Is, In
71. An Interaction effect means that the effect of one factor depends on the other factor and it's shown by the lines in our profile plot not running parallel
Interaction, It, In
72. The Interaction H-statistic has an underlying theory through the partial dependence decomposition
73. The H-statistic has a meaningful interpretation: The Interaction is defined as the share of variance that is explained by the Interaction
Interpretation, Interaction, Is
interaction (noun) · interactions (plural noun)
interaction(Noun) The situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another to produce a new effect; the effect resulting from such a situation or occurrence. Be aware of interactions between different medications.
interact(Noun) A short act or piece between others, as in a play; an interlude; hence, intermediate employment or time. interact(Verb) To act upon each other; as, two agents mutually interact.
interaction - (physics) the transfer of energy between elementary particles or between an elementary particle and a field or between fields; mediated by gauge bosons
Definition of interactive. 1 : mutually or reciprocally active. 2 : involving the actions or input of a user especially : of, relating to, or being a two-way electronic communication system (such as a telephone, cable television, or a computer) that involves a user's orders (as for information or merchandise) or responses (as to a poll)