See also: Intention Intentionally Intently Intent Intentioned Intentive Intentionalism Intentionalist Intentful Intentness Intentively Intentionality Intentfully Intentiveness Intentional Intentions Intense Interest Integrity Intelligence Interlude Integrate Interminable Interesting Intensify Interpret Intelligent Integer Intercede Intervene Intermittent Interim Intensity Integration Interpretation Intellectual Integral Interval Internal
1. Intent definition is - a usually clearly formulated or planned Intention : aim
Intent, Is, Intention
2. How to use Intent in a sentence
3. Intent, Intention - Intent implies a sustained unbroken commitment or purpose, while Intention implies an intermittent resolution or an initial aim or plan
Intent, Intention, Implies, Intermittent, Initial
4. Intent definition, something that is intended; purpose; design; Intention: The original Intent of the committee was to raise funds
Intent, Is, Intended, Intention
5. Some common synonyms of Intent are aim, design, end, goal, Intention, objective, object, and purpose
6. While all these words mean "what one intends to accomplish or attain," Intent suggests clearer formulation or greater deliberateness
7. The clear Intent of the statute When can aim be used instead of …
8. The Intention to do something: Intent to do sth He announced his Intent to resign. Intent of (doing) sth The Intent of business research is to improve the general understanding of the dynamics of the …
Intention, Intent, Is, Improve
9. Find 49 ways to say Intent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Intent is a mental attitude with which an individual acts, and therefore it cannot ordinarily be directly proved but must be inferred from surrounding facts and circumstances. Intent refers only to the state of mind with which the act is done or omitted
Intent, Is, Individual, It, Inferred
11. Team Intent Apparel If you ever wanted to wear a shirt or hoodie showing off your support of ZeroDay, Team Intent, and other Intent.Store partners, you have come to the right place
12. Intent Id: Affidavit Id: Combined Form Id: OR: Enter your search criteria in one or more values below: Form Type: Unified Business Identifier (UBI): Contractor Registration Number: Contract Number: County: Trade: Bid Due Date: From: -
Intent, Id, In, Identifier
13. My Intent word is now part of my key chain! D
14. I came across My Intent by accident on Instagram, and fell in love with the idea
Intent, Instagram, In, Idea
15. 2018 Winnebago Intent 31P, Winnebago Intent Class A Gas motorhome 31P highlights: Full-Wall Slide Sleeps Nine Bunk Beds Private Bedroom 24' Elec RCD RV Supercenter- Pataskala Pataskala, OH - …
16. Intention and Intent are synonyms, but with a subtle difference. Intention implies a general desire or plan to accomplish something, while Intent is a little stronger, indicating a firm resolve to get it done. Intent can be used as a noun or adjective.
Intention, Intent, Implies, Is, Indicating, It
17. The original title for 'Intent' was 'Taken'
18. What's Your Word? The MyIntent Project - Our mission is to be a catalyst for meaningful conversations and positive action in the world.
19. Intent and Intention share meanings and overlap in use, but they are not completely interchangeable.
Intent, Intention, In, Interchangeable
20. Both words mean "the thing that you plan to do or achieve : an aim or purpose."Often they can be used interchangeably: She thinks I'm trying to make things difficult for her, but that's not my Intent /Intention.
Interchangeably, Intent, Intention
21. It was the explicit Intent/Intention of the architect to suggest a church steeple.
It, Intent, Intention
22. Intent Intent n 1: the act or fact of intending: as a: the design or purpose to commit a wrongful or criminal act called also criminal Intent compare knowledge, mens rea, motive, negligence b: the purpose to commit a tortious act having consequences that the actor desires and believes or knows will occur constructive Intent: Intent that is inferred to exist (as from willfulness or recklessness
Intent, Intending, Is, Inferred
23. Adjective If you are Intent on doing something, you are eager and determined to do it
If, Intent, It
24. The rebels are obviously Intent on keeping up the pressure
25. Intent is a custom software development company with years of experience in delivering high-profile applications for mobile and connected devices.
Intent, Is, In
26. Intent generally refers to the mental aspect behind an action
27. The concept of Intent is often the focal point of Criminal Law and is generally shown by circumstantial evidence such as the acts or knowledge of the defendant.
28. In Criminal Law, criminal Intent, also know as mens rea, is one of two elements that must be proven in order to secure a conviction (the other being the actual act, or
In, Intent, Is
29. Its because you are calling Java Code from the Kotlin as Intent is a Java Class in Android which accepts .class reference as mentioned below
Its, Intent, Is, In
30. Intent(Context packageContext, Class cls) Kotlin class reference is not the same as a Java class reference.
31. ‘With an Intent stare, she gazed into the flames, seeming to go into a trance.’ ‘Chase stepped back and simply regarded me with an Intent stare that made me squirm unconsciously.’ ‘Jacqui turned from his Intent gaze and stared out the window of the carriage.’
32. Intent data shows which leads or accounts are actively conducting research online
33. What does Intent mean? The definition of Intent is being focused on something
34. (adjective) An example of Intent is when you are planning to vis
35. Android Intent is the message that is passed between components such as activities, content providers, broadcast receivers, services etc
36. The dictionary meaning of Intent is Intention or purpose.So, it can be described as the Intention to do action.
Intent, Is, Intention, It
37. Intent is the desired outcome of a military operation
38. In the reviewed open military doctrine literature Intent is a critical component
In, Intent, Is
39. An Intent categorizes an end-user's Intention for one conversation turn
40. For each agent, you define many Intents, where your combined Intents can handle a complete conversation
41. When an end-user writes or says something, referred to as an end-user expression, Dialogflow matches the end-user expression to the best Intent in your agent.
42. Matching an Intent is also known as Intent classifi
43. The Intention to do something: Intent to do sth He announced his Intent to resign
44. Intent of (doing) sth The Intent of business research is to improve the general understanding of the dynamics of the business environment
Intent, Is, Improve
45. A letter / statement / declaration of Intent
46. For example, if I have evil Intent and I galvanize that evil Intent with many others, the capacity to destroy is immense
If, Intent, Is, Immense
47. Write a Letter of Intent to Express Your Interest in a Company:Some employers will ask for a letter in job postings
Intent, Interest, In
48. In other cases, you may send a letter of Intent to a company with no current job openings
49. Intent Intent = new Intent( this, MyActivity.class ); Intent.putExtra( "paramName", "paramValue" ); startActivity( Intent ); The above code might be inside the main activity
50. An Intent is a messaging object that you can use to request an action from an app component
51. An Intent is basically an Intention to do an action
Intent, Is, Intention
52. Intents allow your skill to understand what the user wants it to do
53. An Intent categorizes typical user requests by the tasks and actions that your skill performs
54. The PizzaBot’s OrderPizza Intent, for example, labels a direct request, I want to order a Pizza, along with …
55. Android components register Intent filters either statically in the AndroidManifest.xml or in case of a broadcast receiver also dynamically via code
56. An Intent filter is defined by its category, action and data filters
Intent, Is, Its
57. Key Difference – Intent vs Intend Although the two words intend and Intent looks similar, there is a difference between these two words
Intent, Intend, Is
58. The Google Maps app for Android exposes several Intents that you can use to launch Google Maps in display, search, navigation, or Street View modes
59. Solution Intent is a critical knowledge repository to store, manage, and communicate ‘what is being built’ and ‘how it will be built.’ It serves many purposes: Provides a single source of truth regarding the intended and actual behavior of the solution
Intent, Is, It, Intended
60. Intent on (doing something) Determined to do something; set on doing something
61. It's like the printer is Intent on ruining our wedding! She's Intent on finishing her thesis this semester, but I just don't see how that's going to happen, with all the work she still needs to do
It, Is, Intent
62. Avowed Intent A solemn public promise or pledge toward some goal or achievement
63. The presidential nominee gave her avowed Intent to reform the public school system should she be elected
64. See also: Intent for all Intents and purposes In every practical or functional sense; almost completely
Intent, Intents, In
65. Of Intent to Pay Prevailing Wages (Intent), and Affidavit of Wages Paid (affidavit) forms
66. Response to Intent-to-Use (ITU)/Divisional Unit Office action
67. Use this form either to: (1) respond to an Office Action that the Intent-to-Use (ITU) unit has issued after a mark has been published; or (2) pay an additional fee after a telephone or e-mail communication from ITU.
Intent, Itu, Issued
68. A letter of Intent is a document declaring the preliminary commitment of one party to do business with another
intent (noun) · intents (plural noun)
As verbs the difference between intend and mean. is that intend is to fix the mind upon (something to be accomplished); be intent upon; mean; design; plan; purpose while mean is to intend or mean can be to complain, lament.
Intent is used in more formal situations, such as in legal contexts, whereas intention is used in a wide range of situations; it is a more everyday word. Also, in grammatical terms, intent is an uncountable noun and intention is a countable noun.
As verbs the difference between intend and plan is that intend is to fix the mind upon (something to be accomplished); be intent upon; mean; design; plan; purpose while plan is to design (a building, machine, etc). Oct 16 2019
intent - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his designs". aim, intention, purpose, design.