See also: Intelligible Intense Interest Integrity Intelligence Interlude Integrate Interminable Interesting Intensify Interpret Intelligent Integer Intercede Intervene Intermittent Interim Intensity Integration Interpretation Intellectual Integral Interval Internal
1. Intelligible definition is - capable of being understood or comprehended
2. How to use Intelligible in a sentence.
3. Intelligible definition, capable of being understood; comprehensible; clear: an Intelligible response
4. Intelligible synonyms, Intelligible pronunciation, Intelligible translation, English dictionary definition of Intelligible
5. Well articulated or enunciated and loud enough to be heard; can be understood: He was an Intelligible speaker
6. Find 21 ways to say Intelligible, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. 10 synonyms of Intelligible from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Intelligible
9. Intelligible: capable of being understood
10. Capable of being understood: an Intelligible set of directions
11. UnIntelligible definition, not Intelligible; not capable of being understood
12. Examples of Intelligible in a sentence
13. Because the intoxicated man slurred his words, his speech was far from Intelligible
14. 🔊 The music sounded weird and was not Intelligible as it came out of the defective speakers
15. 🔊 Despite being extremely nervous, Jim gave an Intelligible …
16. We found 8 answers for “Intelligible”
17. This page shows answers to the clue Intelligible, followed by 6 definitions like “Capable of being understood”, “Understandable; comprehensible” and “Apprehensible by the mind only”.A synonym for Intelligible is clear.
18. Translation for 'Intelligible' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
19. Intelligible (plural Intelligibles) Intelligible; Antonyms
20. Intelligibilité; Further reading “Intelligible” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
Intelligibilit, Intelligible, In, Informatis
21. Intelligible (adj.) late 14c., "able to understand, intelligent," from Latin intelligibilis, intellegibilis "that can understand; that can be understood," from intellegere "to understand, come to know" (see intelligence).In Middle English also "to be grasped by the intellect" (rather than the senses).
Intelligible, Intelligent, Intelligibilis, Intellegibilis, Intellegere, Intelligence, In, Intellect
22. Intelligible 'Intelligible' is a 12 letter word starting with I and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Intelligible We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Intelligible will help you to finish your crossword today
23. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Intelligible in‧tel‧li‧gi‧ble / ɪnˈtelədʒəb ə l / adjective UNDERSTAND if speech, writing, or an idea is Intelligible, it can be easily understood OPP unIntelligible His reply was barely Intelligible
Intelligible, In, If, Idea, Is, It
24. Intelligible to The report needs to be Intelligible to the client
25. ‘An examination structure, Intelligible to pupils, parents and employers, must be a priority as a means of getting these proposals off the ground.’ ‘The individual cannot make himself Intelligible to anybody.’ ‘Studies show that a person is more Intelligible to an individual who can both see and hear them than for either method alone.’
Intelligible, Individual, Is
26. Intelligible 의미, 정의, Intelligible의 정의: 1
27. What does Intelligible mean? Capable of being understood
28. (adjective) An Intelligible set of directions.
29. Definition of Intelligible written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
30. Synonyms for Intelligible include understandable, comprehensible, clear, lucid, fathomable, graspable, accessible, coherent, digestible and distinct
31. Synonyms for Intelligible in Free Thesaurus
32. 13 synonyms for Intelligible: understandable, clear, distinct, lucid, comprehensible
33. Translation for 'Intelligible' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
34. Intelligible (to somebody) that can be easily understood synonym understandable His lecture was readily Intelligible to all the students
35. The child’s speech was barely Intelligible
36. The sensible, that is, that which is comprehended by means of the senses, is the opposite of the Intelligible
37. The concept of Intelligible is widely used in Scholasticism and in the philosophy of I
Intelligible, Is, In
38. ‘An examination structure, Intelligible to pupils, parents and employers, must be a priority as a means of getting these proposals off the ground.’ ‘The individual cannot make himself Intelligible to anybody.’ ‘Studies show that a person is more Intelligible to an individual who can both see and hear them than for either method alone.’
Intelligible, Individual, Is
39. Intelligible definition: Something that is Intelligible can be understood
40. Definition of Intelligible adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
41. Intelligible: 1 adj capable of being apprehended or understood Synonyms: apprehensible , graspable , perceivable , understandable comprehendible , comprehensible capable of being comprehended or understood adj well articulated or enunciated, and loud enough to be heard distinctly “ Intelligible pronunciation” Synonyms: comprehendible ,
42. Intelligible adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (comprehensible) comprensibile, intellegibile, intelligibile agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Intelligible, Interesting, Intellegibile, Intelligibile
43. Intelligible - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
44. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Intelligible adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (comprehensible) inteligible adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que
Ingl, Intelligible, Interesting, Inteligible
45. These principles and causes are what we call the Intelligible or the real world; and the sensations, when they have been so interpreted and underpinned, are what we call experience.
46. Find 34 ways to say UNIntelligible, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. See 2 authoritative translations of Intelligible in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
48. Intelligible, derived from the Latin word intelligibilis, means something which is capable of being understood and comprehended
Intelligible, Intelligibilis, Is
49. What is the opposite of Intelligible? Antonyms for Intelligible (opposite of Intelligible).
50. Antonyms for Intelligible include incomprehensible, unIntelligible, incoherent, inscrutable, insensible, unclear, ambiguous, confused, confusing and equivocal
Intelligible, Include, Incomprehensible, Incoherent, Inscrutable, Insensible
51. Pronunciation: ·If something is Intelligible, it can be understood
If, Is, Intelligible, It
52. Intelligible definition, meaning, French dictionary, synonym, see also 'intelligibilité',Intelligiblement',intelliger',intelligentiel', Reverso dictionary, French
Intelligible, Intelligibilit, Intelligiblement, Intelliger, Intelligentiel
53. Intelligible Differentia is a legal maxim, used in India, with the following meaning: Difference capable of being understood
Intelligible, Is, In, India
54. For a complete list of maxims of law (besides Intelligible Differentia), see here (include their meanings and uses).
55. Definitions of Intelligible, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Intelligible, analogical dictionary of Intelligible (English)
56. Hans Henrich Hoch: "[The] distinction between language and dialect is based on the notion [of] 'mutual intelligibility': Dialects of the same language should be mutually Intelligible, while different languages are not.This mutual intelligibility, in turn, would then be a reflection of the similarities between different varieties of speech.
Is, Intelligibility, Intelligible, In
57. Intelligible; Intelligibly; Mick's (Highly) Selective Dictionary of the English Language (in progress) Note: We are not entirely certain that neologism is a correct term for the repurposing of an existing word
Intelligible, Intelligibly, In, Is
58. The Architecture of the Intelligible Universe in the Philosophy of Plotinus: An Analytical and Historical Study Illustrated Edition by Arthur Hilary Armstrong (Author) 3.9 out of 5 stars 2 ratings
Intelligible, In, Illustrated
59. One of the best known, and one of the least Intelligible, facts of literary history is the lateness, in Western European Literature at any rate, of prose fiction, and the comparative absence, in the two great classical languages, of what we call by that name.
Intelligible, Is, In
60. She becomes a bit more Intelligible to the rest of the cast after she is given a gynoid Remote Body, and learns some body language
61. Also needed are studies into how to make information about medicinal products more Intelligible for the lay person and, above all, to make it easier to read and understand
Into, Information, Intelligible, It