See also: Insured Insufficient Insulting Insurmountable Insular Insulin Insulate Insubstantial Insubordination Insulted Insure Insubordinate Insurgence Insurgent Insurrection Insufferable Insurance Insu Insue Insull Insults Insulated Insurgency
1. Definition of Insured : a person whose life or property is Insured Examples of Insured in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Since the fires, Insureds have been provided emergency rental housing funds that are set to expire in one more year.
Insured, Is, In, Insureds
2. (Insurance) covered by insurance: an Insured risk.
3. (Insurance) covered by insurance: an Insured risk.
4. Tired of processing hundreds of certificates everytime an Insured renews? CertHub makes it as easy as 1-2-3! Quickly create templates of ACORD certificates and corresponding lists of cert holders
5. Number of Insured Banks For the 5,001 commercial banks and savings institutions, aggregate net income totaled $59.9 billion in fourth quarter 2020, an increase of 9.1% from a year ago
Insured, Institutions, Income, In, Increase
6. Insured Finance is not an insurance company
Insured, Is, Insurance
7. Insured Finance is the first marketplace that allows users to specify their own coverage.
8. Insured The person who obtains or is otherwise covered by insurance on his or her health, life, or property
Insured, Is, Insurance
9. The Insured in a policy is not limited to the Insured named in the policy but applies to anyone who is Insured under the policy
Insured, In, Is
10. In the standard liability policy, the term Insured means any person or organization that qualifies as such under the heading Who Is An Insured. Because the named Insured is described in this section, that person or entity is an Insured.
In, Insured, Is
11. Find 5 ways to say Insured, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Insured, Insured person (adj) a person whose interests are protected by an insurance policy; a person who contracts for an insurance policy that indemnifies him against loss of property or life or health etc.
Insured, Interests, Insurance, Indemnifies
13. The ‘Insured,’ on the other hand, is the person (or people) covered under the insurance policy
Insured, Is, Insurance
14. Insured.zone is an insurance agency in Naples, FL
Insured, Is, Insurance, In
15. Please enter the Insured’s first and last name as it appears on the policy
16. Insured: ( ben'ĕ-fish'ē-ar-ē ) A person with health care insurance coverage, usually through the Medicare program
17. Synonym(s): Insured , recipient
18. Having insurance: Insured to do sth While the owner might be Insured to drive his car, friends and relatives are not
19. Insured against sth You are Insured against flood, irrespective of cause
20. Banks, they are maintained as pooled custodial accounts at one or more banks Insured by the FDIC
21. Permanently Insured You are permanently Insured if you are fully Insured and you will not lose your fully-Insured status when you stop working under covered employment
22. You have earned the maximum 40 QCs, so you are permanently (and fully) Insured
23. Insured is a US$6 million programme funded by Sida (the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency)
Insured, Is, International
24. See 3 authoritative translations of Insured in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
25. A high-quality Insured experience is no longer optional, it is a requirement to succeed
Insured, Is, It
26. If you have ever felt that your policy management system or IT resources were a barrier to creating an amazing Insured experience, think again.
If, It, Insured
27. BeInsured.com is a local independent insurance agency located in Tucson, Arizona
Is, Independent, Insurance, In
28. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Insured adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." ([sb]: has insurance) (persona)asegurado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").: At the time of the accident I wasn't Insured.
Ingl, Insured, Interesting, Insurance
29. The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per Insured bank, for each account ownership category
Insurance, Is, Insured
30. If you open a deposit account in an FDIC-Insured bank, you are automatically covered
If, In, Insured
31. Insured definition: The Insured is the person who is Insured by a particular policy
32. For instance, a couple with a joint checking account that's FDIC-Insured can receive insurance for up to $500,000 for the same shared account ($250,000 per co-owner).
Instance, Insured, Insurance
33. Additional Insured: A type of status associated with general liability insurance policies that provides coverage to other individuals/groups that were not initially named
Insured, Insurance, Individuals, Initially
34. Insured mail, whether insurance was purchased separately or was included with a service, is eligible for an indemnity claim if the mailpiece was lost or arrived damaged, including with broken or missing pieces.
Insured, Insurance, Included, Is, Indemnity, If, Including
35. Insured - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. Additional Insured coverage is typically provided via an endorsement, which is an addition to your policy
37. If your organization is engaging in business with another company, you may need to add additional Insureds
If, Is, In, Insureds
38. 7 hours ago · A study co-authored by researchers at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health found that telehealth consults among privately Insured working-age …
39. What does Insured mean? One who has or is covered by an insurance policy
Insured, Is, Insurance
40. The FHA-Insured loans are made by private mortgage companies, which are in turn monitored by HUD
41. He is Insured for damage to his property, but not for his loss of earnings
42. But no, your money is not safe in the sense that it's Insured by the government.
Is, In, It, Insured
43. The FDIC-Insured national bank offers attractive rates on all of its savings products
44. An FDIC Insured account is a bank account at an institution where deposits are federally protected against bank failure or theft
Insured, Is, Institution
45. 1 day ago · Insured Nomads is committed to addressing the needs and challenges of all travelers, especially the new, digital nomad and empowering them with the services to thrive.
46. Named Insured — any person, firm, or organization, or any of its members specifically designated by name as an Insured(s) in an insurance policy, as distinguished from others that, although unnamed, fall within the policy definition of an "Insured."
Insured, Its, In, Insurance
47. 1 day ago · Insured Nomads is committed to addressing the needs and challenges of all travelers, especially the new, digital nomad and empowering them with the services to thrive
As verbs the difference between assured and insured is that assured is (assure) while insured is (insure). As adjectives the difference between assured and insured is that assured is guaranteed while insured is covered by an insurance policy. As a noun insured is a person covered by an insurance policy.
An Insured is a person who is the buyer of the insurance policy. An insured is the proposer of the policy who pays premium as the consideration to the insurance company. An Insurer is a company who sells the insurance policies. Insurer is the one who bears the risk in return for considration which is known as premium.
insured - a person whose interests are protected by an insurance policy; a person who contracts for an insurance policy that indemnifies him against loss of property or life or health etc.
As mentioned earlier, the 'insurer' is the one calculating risks, providing insurance policies, and paying out claims. The 'insured,' on the other hand, is the person (or people) covered under the insurance policy. So if you got a home insurance plan through Lemonade, Lemonade would be your insurer, and you would be the insured!