See also: Insistent Insistently Instantiate Instantly Insistence Instantiation Instantaneous Instant Insistency Instants Instantial Instantiated Instantiating Instanter Instantized Instantiable Insightful Insipid Insidious Insignificant Insinuate Insinuation Insincere Insists Insisted Insigne Insister Insinuated Insighted Insightly Insights Insightfully Insipidly Insignia Insite Insinuating Insider
1. Insistent definition is - disposed to insist : persistent
Insistent, Is, Insist
2. How to use Insistent in a sentence.
3. Adjective 1. persistent, demanding, pressing, dogged, urgent, forceful, emphatic, persevering, unrelenting, peremptory, importunate, exigent He is most Insistent on this point
Importunate, Is, Insistent
4. Persistent, repeated, constant, repetitive, incessant, unremitting the Insistent rhythms of dance music
5. Insistent definition, earnest or emphatic in dwelling upon, maintaining, or demanding something; persistent; pertinacious
6. Insistent: 1 adj demanding attention “ Insistent hunger” Synonyms: clamant , crying , exigent , instant imperative requiring attention or action adj repetitive and persistent “the bluejay's Insistent cry” Synonyms: repetitive continual occurring without interruption; chiefly restricted to what recurs regularly or frequently in a prolonged and
Insistent, Instant, Imperative, Interruption, In
7. Find 35 ways to say Insistent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. What does Insistent mean? Insisting or demanding; persistent in demands or assertions
Insistent, Insisting, In
9. Definition of Insistent in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Insistent mean? Information and translations of Insistent in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Insistent, Information, In
11. This page shows answers to the clue Insistent, followed by 3 definitions like “ Insisting; persistent ”, “ Persistently continual ” and “ Standing or resting on something ”
12. Synonyms for Insistent are for example beseeching, demanding and earnest
13. Insistent is the fourth book in the Soul Serenade series by Kaylee Ryan
Insistent, Is, In
14. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB So she was really Insistent that my job was to make this settlement not a deal on paper, but a change in people’s lives
15. ‘Still, she's Insistent that the sporran is a unisex accessory.’ ‘Sir Robert Peel, who founded modern policing, was Insistent that the police had no special privileges.’ ‘He arrived, clearly intoxicated and Insistent on me practicing the hymn so that he could sing along at the top of his [Canadian] voice.’
Insistent, Is, Intoxicated
16. Making continual and persistent demands He is most Insistent on this point.
17. Someone who is Insistent keeps insisting that a particular thing should be done or is the case
Is, Insistent, Insisting
18. Stalin was Insistent that the war would be won and lost in the machine shops
19. He is most Insistent on this point
20. ) Standing or resting on something; as, an Insistent wall
21. We've got 53 rhyming words for Insistent » What rhymes with Insistent? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Insistent.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Insistent, Is, It
22. Insistent - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Insistent adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: demanding, persistent)
Ingl, Insistent, Interesting
24. Robert was an Insistent advocate for civil rights throughout his life
25. Robert era un Insistente defensor de los derechos civiles a lo largo de su vida.
26. Insistent - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
27. He was very Insistent upon this point, and made me promise it faithfully
28. (The Return of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) White Fang growled and growled with Insistent warning
29. (White Fang, by Jack London) Your family will need you, but so will your boss or client, and both sides will be Insistent
30. Synonyms for Insistent in Free Thesaurus
31. 30 synonyms for Insistent: persistent, demanding, pressing, dogged, urgent, forceful, emphatic
32. Definition of Insistent adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
33. Definition of Insistent written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
34. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Insistent in‧sis‧tent / ɪnˈsɪst ə nt / adjective 1 TELL/ORDER somebody TO DO something demanding firmly and repeatedly that something should happen Insistent that She was Insistent that they should all meet for dinner
35. Insistent on They were Insistent on good manners
36. Bilby commented on the word Insistent "Even though 130 lb is the maximum per quadrant you can also plant less
37. For Insistent you plan to harvest and ship 120 lb on Monday, 90 lb on Tuesday, and 75 lb on Wednesday etc
38. Synonyms for Insistent include persistent, dogged, emphatic, demanding, determined, importunate, pressing, tenacious, unrelenting and urgent
Insistent, Include, Importunate
39. Insistent: Meaning and Definition of
40. Compelling attention or notice: an Insistent tone.
41. The answer to that calling is the Insistent, which scales the Efficient down by about 14 percent and adds a reversible deep-pocket wire clip oriented for tip-up carry
42. The doctor demurred, but Piercey was Insistent
43. Why are you so Insistent that we leave tonight? 3
44. She was most Insistent that we shouldn't leave the door unlocked
45. He is Insistent on the advocacy of new scientific
46. Insistent Meaning: "standing on something," from Latin Insistentem (nominative insistens), present participle of insistere… See definitions of Insistent.
Insistent, Insistentem, Insistens, Insistere
47. Search too Insistent and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
48. You can complete the definition of too Insistent given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
49. This isnt the first guy that’s been this Insistent about me constantly sending him snaps of myself, and in the past when I’ve tried to ask why they were so Insistent, there usually wasn’t an explanation, rather just them getting weirdly upset or switching the subject
Isnt, Insistent, In
50. Insistent shares a root with the verb insist: the Latin word insistere, which means "persist, dwell upon, stand upon." 42
Insistent, Insist, Insistere
51. Demanding something and refusing to accept any opposition or excuses She didn't want to go but her brother was Insistent .
52. Title – Insistent Resuscitation
53. An Insistent pounding in her head woke her from a very sound sleep
54. Still, she's Insistent that the sporran is a unisex accessory
55. I have known judges who have done that without any unfairness, but who have been Insistent on cutting the cackle and getting to the essence of it.
56. Repetitive and persistent "the bluejay's Insistent cry" 2
57. Demanding attention "clamant needs" "a crying need" "regarded literary questions as exigent and momentous" - H.L.Mencken "Insistent hunger" "an instant need"
58. Insistent and Persistent Prayer