See also: Insensible Insensibleness Insensitive Insecure Insensate Inseminate Insert Insentient Insensibility Inse Insei Insense Insensato Insensatez Inseminated Insensibly Inseki Insel Insell Inset Inseminator Insensately Insect Inseam Insertion Insecurity
1. Insensible definition is - incapable or bereft of feeling or sensation: such as
Insensible, Is, Incapable
2. How to use Insensible in a sentence.
3. Insensible definition, incapable of feeling or perceiving; deprived of sensation; unconscious, as a person after a violent blow
4. We believe that all animals should be rendered Insensible to pain before slaughter. Insensible is not the opposite of sensible
5. If someone behaves in a way that is not sensible, you do not say that they are 'Insensible'.
If, In, Is, Insensible
6. 62 synonyms of Insensible from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 95 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Insensible
8. Insensible: having lost consciousness
9. Insensible Sentence Examples Logical inference from sense is a process from sensible to Insensible existence
Insensible, Inference, Is
10. The pupil is widely dilated and Insensible to light
11. Laplace assumed that the liquid has uniform density, and that the attraction of its molecules extends to a finite though Insensible …
12. Find 19 ways to say Insensible, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. However, the words sensible and Insensible are not opposites for all the meanings of the …
14. Insensible (comparative more Insensible, superlative most Insensible) Unable to be perceived by the senses
15. Definition of Insensible in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Insensible mean? Information and translations of Insensible in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Insensible, Information, In
17. Insensible adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en plural ("amables", "constantes")
18. Synonyms and Antonyms of Insensible
19. Learn synonyms, antonyms, and opposites of Insensible in Spanish with English translations of every word.
20. ‘The small or extremely immature infant ; 1000 g will experience increased Insensible water losses.’ ‘However, there are conditions that may increase so-called Insensible …
Immature, Infant, Increased, Insensible, Increase
21. We found her lying on the floor, drunk and Insensible. be Insensible of/to sth to not care about something or be unwilling to react to it: I think he's largely Insensible to other people's distress.
22. Henry fell to the floor, where he lay Insensible for some time.Henry cayó al suelo, donde quedó sin conocimiento durante unos minutos
23. ‘Insensible with drink’ ‘In the summer, Saturday would bring a golf tournament, and the slugging back of cans on the course to maintain his equilibrium, before another night of drinking himself Insensible, sometimes accompanied by bed-wetting.’
24. Provided to YouTube by RCA Records LabelInsensible · Juan GabrielCosas De Enamorados℗ 1982 Bertelsmann de México, S
25. Insensible: 1 adj barely able to be perceived “an almost Insensible change” Synonyms: indiscernible , undetectable imperceptible , unperceivable impossible or difficult to perceive by the mind or senses adj incapable of physical sensation “ Insensible to pain” “ Insensible earth” Synonyms: incognizant , unaware (often followed by `of') not
Insensible, Indiscernible, Imperceptible, Impossible, Incapable, Incognizant
26. Fue descortés, Insensible y muy inapropiado
27. Fui egocéntrico, Insensible insoportable, como siempre
28. Me ha parecido un hombre bastante Insensible.: I took him to be a rather callous man.: Y lo siento si te parezco Insensible.: And I'm sorry if I sounded callous.
29. English Translation of “Insensible” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
30. Peter Bell is a potter, a lawless, roving man, Insensible to the beauty of nature
31. However, there are conditions that may increase so-called Insensible losses through sites such as the skin
32. She is utterly Insensible to the fact that Henry's scandal might affect her in any way.
Is, Insensible, In
33. Synonyms for Insensible in Free Thesaurus
34. 47 synonyms for Insensible: impalpable, imperceptible, imponderable, inappreciable, indiscernible, indistinguishable, intangible, invisible, unnoticeable
Insensible, Impalpable, Imperceptible, Imponderable, Inappreciable, Indiscernible, Indistinguishable, Intangible, Invisible
35. What are synonyms for Insensible?
36. Provided to YouTube by RCA Records LabelInsensible · Juan GabrielSiempre en Mi Mente℗ 1982 Bertelsmann de México, S.A.Released on: 2017-09-15Composer, Lyrici
37. Insensible loss: [ laws ] the amount by which a quantity or group is diminished; something that escapes from its owner's possession
Insensible, Is, Its
38. Insensible loss ( Insensible water loss ) the amount of fluid lost on a daily basis from the lungs, skin, and respiratory tract, as well as water excreted in the feces; the exact
39. Synonyms for Insensible to include unconscious, ignorant, unaware, unknowing, unmindful, heedless, oblivious, unheeding, unsuspecting and disregardful
Insensible, Include, Ignorant
40. In their very great misery they had become Insensible to the bite of the lash or the bruise of the club
41. (The Call of the Wild, by Jack London) It was a most beautiful season; never did the fields bestow a more plentiful harvest or the vines yield a more luxuriant vintage, but my eyes were Insensible …
42. Insensible definition: lacking sensation or consciousness Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
43. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Insensible in‧sen‧si‧ble / ɪnˈsensəb ə l / adjective formal 1 NOT KNOW not knowing about something that could happen to you SYN unaware Insensible of She remained Insensible of the dangers that lay ahead
44. 2 FEEL HOT/COLD/TIRED ETC unable to feel something or be affected by it Insensible
45. How many syllables in Insensible? 3 8 6 9 7 4 2 5 1 syllables
46. Divide Insensible into syllables: in-sen-si-ble Stressed syllable in Insensible: in-sen-si-ble How to pronounce Insensible: in-sen-suh-bull How to say Insensible: How to pronounce Insensible
Insensible, Into, In
47. Wondering why Insensible is 3 8 6 9 7 4 2 5 1 syllables? Contact Us! We
48. Sensible / Insensible valuable / invaluable Word Origin late Middle English (also in the senses ‘unable to be perceived’ and ‘incapable of physical sensation’): partly from Old French Insensible (from Latin insensibilis , from in- ‘not’ + sensibilis , from sensus ‘sense’), partly from in- ‘not’ + sensible .
Insensible, Invaluable, In, Incapable, Insensibilis
49. Definition of Insensible adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
50. Fui egocéntrico, Insensible insoportable, como siempre
51. Debo ser la persona más Insensible del mundo.
52. Definition of Insensible written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
53. Find 19 ways to say Insensible, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
54. French: ·plural of Insensible··plural of Insensible Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
55. The minimal Insensible loss in an adult is about 800 mls/day
Insensible, In, Is
56. On an average unstressed day, activity will increase Insensible respiratory water losses so that the overall Insensible loss is more than the minimum: an estimate of 50 mls/hr has
Increase, Insensible, Is
57. Amandine Insensible Lyrics: There's a woman, she fails him every time / She can't come down, she lives to be declined / There's a woman, she's every fantasy / And no reality in one / …
58. A recognized side-effect of radiant warmer beds is the now well-documented increase in Insensible water loss through evaporation from an infant's skin
Is, Increase, In, Insensible, Infant
59. Insensible translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also , examples, definition, conjugation
60. We are not Insensible of your kindness
61. She remained Insensible of the dangers that lay ahead
62. He fell to the ground, Insensible
63. They were not Insensible of the risks
64. I think he's largely Insensible to other p
65. In the language of pleading, that which is unintelligible is said to be Insensible
In, Is, Insensible
66. Definition and synonyms of Insensible from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
67. This is the British English definition of Insensible.View American English definition of Insensible.
68. Many translated example sentences containing "Insensible" – English-French dictionary and search engine for English translations.