1. / ɪnˈkwɪz.ə.t̬ɪv.nəs / the quality of wanting to discover as much as you can about things, sometimes in a way that annoys people: Children have an Inquisitiveness about the world
2. Inquisitiveness synonyms, Inquisitiveness pronunciation, Inquisitiveness translation, English dictionary definition of Inquisitiveness
3. Inquisitiveness: an eager desire to find out about things that are often none of one's business
4. Find 23 ways to say Inquisitiveness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Synonyms for Inquisitiveness include curiousness, interest, questioning, curiosity, inquiringness, eagerness, prurience, keenness, inquiring mind and mental
Inquisitiveness, Include, Interest, Inquiringness, Inquiring
6. Good science requires intense inquisitiveness and intense curiosity. The Renaissance also engendered a culture of Inquisitiveness which ultimately led to Humanism and the Scientific Revolution
Intense, Inquis, Inquisitiveness
7. These constructs include analyticity, self-confidence, Inquisitiveness, maturity, open-mindedness, systematicity, and truth-seeking.
8. Definition of Inquisitiveness noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
9. ‘Good science requires intense Inquisitiveness and intense curiosity.’ ‘Whilst not pleasant or acceptable behavior, this sounds more like adolescent experimentation and sexual Inquisitiveness rather that …
10. Inquisitiveness is intellectual curiosity
Inquisitiveness, Is, Intellectual
11. Definition of Inquisitiveness in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Inquisitiveness mean? Information and translations of Inquisitiveness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inquisitiveness, Information, In
13. Curiosity can be described as a combination of creativity, Inquisitiveness and openness to experience
14. That intellectual Inquisitiveness can help you learn a lot from others right now: 5
15. Students lose their innate Inquisitiveness and imagination and become insecure and amoral in the pursuit of high scores: 6
Innate, Inquisitiveness, Imagination, Insecure, In
16. Miao Ban was made of Inquisitiveness and less eloquence looking for …
17. Inquisitiveness: The character of being inquisitive; the disposition to inquire, ask questions, or investigate; curiosity to learn: as, the Inquisitiveness of the human mind.
Inquisitiveness, Inquisitive, Inquire, Investigate
18. Curiosity or Inquisitiveness is a distinctive feature of human beings
19. Synonyms for Inquisitiveness in Free Thesaurus
20. 8 synonyms for Inquisitiveness: curiosity, curiousness, nosiness, snoopiness, curiosity
21. A Culture of Inquisitiveness The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards. —Anatole France (1932, p
Inquisitiveness, Is, It
22. I liked children, loved their innocence and their Inquisitiveness
23. It especially excited their Inquisitiveness
24. That nasty shock cured him of his Inquisitiveness for ever
25. That intellectual Inquisitiveness can help
26. Dictionary entry overview: What does Inquisitiveness mean? • Inquisitiveness (noun) The noun Inquisitiveness has 1 sense:
27. A state of active curiosity Familiarity information: Inquisitiveness used as a noun is very rare.
Information, Inquisitiveness, Is
28. Synonyms for Inquisitiveness in English including definitions, and related words.
Inquisitiveness, In, Including
29. Inquisitiveness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Translation for 'Inquisitiveness' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
31. She was impressed by the Inquisitiveness of the children
32. How Inquisitiveness can help your organization
33. See authoritative translations of Inquisitiveness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
34. Inquisitiveness 'Inquisitiveness' is a 15 letter word starting with I and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Inquisitiveness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Inquisitiveness will help you to finish your crossword today.
35. So Inquisitiveness is weighted toward asking questions in an organized or intelligent w
Inquisitiveness, Is, In, Intelligent
36. Inquisitiveness is the drive to ask the hard, probing questions needed to drill down to the nub of the issue at hand: the complete facts of a particular situation or problem, the key drivers of an
Inquisitiveness, Is, Issue
37. Inquisitiveness not only often leads to intellectually virtuous inquiry but is defined by its role in the initiation of such inquiry
Inquisitiveness, Intellectually, Inquiry, Is, Its, In, Initiation
38. Thus we have identified the distinctive role that Inquisitiveness plays in the intellectually virtuous life
Identified, Inquisitiveness, In, Intellectually
39. Without the virtue of Inquisitiveness, inquiry itself would be a vastly more limited and one might
Inquisitiveness, Inquiry, Itself
40. Spanish Translation of “Inquisitiveness” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online