1. Inquired synonyms, Inquired pronunciation, Inquired translation, English dictionary definition of Inquired
2. To seek information by asking a question: Inquired about prices
3. 12 synonyms and near synonyms of Inquired from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 antonyms and near antonyms
4. Inquired: as in asked, questioned
5. Welcome to Together When Apart, Inquired's inquiry-based distance learning curriculum
6. Inquired's Distance-Learning Curriculum
7. Inquired's Distance-Learning Curriculum
8. I Inquired, still preserving my external composure, in spite of her ghastly countenance and strange, exaggerated manner
9. It was soon evident that this was the reddleman who had Inquired for her
10. Suddenly, however, on my mentioning the Frenchman, he interrupted me, and Inquired sternly whether I did right to speak of an extraneous matter.
11. The proprietor in Inquired about the cottage prices
12. Angela Inquired about her friend’s parents after the party
13. Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'Inquired' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch
14. Synonyms for Inquired in Free Thesaurus
15. Antonyms for Inquired include ignored, disregarded, overlooked, discounted, misheeded, neglected, passed over, took no notice of, tuned out and unheeded
Inquired, Include, Ignored
16. On this page you may find the Inquired crossword puzzle clue answers and solutions
17. We have found 1 possible solution matching the query “Inquired” and the answer is shown below.
18. Attention (Inquired/Observed) - Possible descriptors: Ł Attend, concentration, distractibility
19. Definition of Inquired in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Inquired mean? Information and translations of Inquired in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Inquired, Information, In
21. The Indianapolis Colts have also Inquired about Ertz, according to the report
22. Inquired creates inquiry-based social studies curriculum and professional learning that engages students and supports teachers.
23. 克雷 文医生 询问 梅德洛克太太。 精选例句 " May I ask," Inquired the Fox, "what you are going to do with all that money?" " 请问 ，" 狐狸 问道 ，“ 你 打算 怎么 处理 这些
24. I Inquired, still preserving my external composure, in spite of her ghastly countenance and strange, exaggerated manner
25. It was soon evident that this was the reddleman who had Inquired for her
26. Suddenly, however, on my mentioning the Frenchman, he interrupted me, and Inquired sternly whether I did right to speak of an extraneous matter.: 2.
27. • We Inquired at all the hotels in town, but we couldn't find Carol anywhere
28. Inquire further • Arthur Inquired …
29. The word Inquired is the past form of inquire in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
Inquired, Is, Inquire, In
30. The two things to really consider are 1) What does "Inquired" entail? and 2) Will the Raiders ever put Carr on the trading block? Washington could've called the Raiders to check in on Carr and hung up 30 seconds later, or they could've talked for …
31. Inquired 205 followers on LinkedIn
32. Inquired's inquiry-based elementary social
33. Sixers 'Inquired' about trade for Nuggets' intriguing scorer originally appeared on NBC Sports Philadelphia
34. View Inquired (www.Inquired.org) location in Iowa, United States , revenue, industry and description
Inquired, In, Iowa, Industry
35. The commission should not have Inquired into her personal life
36. The police Inquired of his neighbors if they knew where he was.
37. ‘Bill Inquired about the boat, which was in good condition but had been neglected.’ ‘I rang at ten and politely Inquired of the female who took the call where my taxi was.’ ‘I have not Inquired of colleagues whether they received the memorandum or whether they were on that mailing list.’
38. According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Ravens have Inquired about Kenny Golladay through his agent, Todd France
39. Donald asked the reporter who Inquired about Samuel
40. Dodgers Have Inquired on Marlins’ First Baseman Garrett Cooper Another right-handed bat that could be an indication of JT’s status
41. Inquired has created Together When Apart - a free inquiry-based distance learning curriculum
42. Report: Hornets have Inquired about Magic big man Nikola Vucevic
43. Report: Teams have Inquired Seahawks about Russell Wilson trade Mookie Alexander 2/7/2021
Nouns for inquire include enquirer, enquirers, enquiries, enquiring, enquiry, inquest, inquests, inquirance, inquirer, inquirers, inquiries, inquiry, inquisition ...
inquirer - someone who asks a question. asker, enquirer, querier, questioner. cross-examiner, cross-questioner - someone who questions a witness carefully (especially about testimony given earlier) examiner, quizzer, tester - someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications.
Inquire is derived from the verb inquire. Inquiry can refer to an act of asking for information or making a formal investigation or inquest. In British English, inquiry is mainly used to denote this second meaning – formal investigation or inquest.
verb (used without object), in·quired, in·quir·ing. to seek information by questioning; ask: to inquire about a person. to make investigation (usually followed by into): to inquire into the incident.