1. Inquietude definition is - disturbed state : disquietude
2. Recent Examples on the Web Partying continued Friday, even as French officials pleaded with the participants to leave and as Inquietude mounted within the French government
3. Inquietude definition, restlessness or uneasiness; disquietude
4. Inquietude synonyms, Inquietude pronunciation, Inquietude translation, English dictionary definition of Inquietude
5. What does Inquietude mean? A state of restlessness or uneasiness; disquietude
6. La poussi&we radioactive etait egalement un sujet d' Inquietude
7. Radioactive dust was also a concern.: Votre Grace n'a pas d' Inquietude a avoir
8. Your grace need not fear it.: Connectez vous à des réseaux wifi publiques à n'importe quel emplacement sans Inquietude, tout en sachant que votre vie privé est protégée à tout moment avec VyprVPN.: Connect to public Wi-Fi networks in any
It, Importe, Inquietude, In
9. Definition of Inquietude in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Inquietude mean? Information and translations of Inquietude in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inquietude, Information, In
11. Find 44 ways to say Inquietude, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. ‘The all-pervasive reservations and donations system too adds to the youths' Inquietude.’ ‘It should be noted, however, that this relative calm - save for the murmur of conversation between old friends and new acquaintances across the long tables - was in itself the source of a certain Inquietude.’
Inquietude, It, In, Itself
13. Inquietude (countable and uncountable, plural Inquietudes) A condition of being restless, uneasy or nervous
14. Brooks ed., Memoirs of Emma Courtney (1999), page 121 Yet, I confess, my frankness has involved me in many after thoughts and Inquietudes; Inquietudes, which all my reasoning is, at times, insufficient to allay.
Involved, In, Inquietudes, Is, Insufficient
15. A doubt of her regard, supposing him to feel it, need not give him more than Inquietude.: The season of love and incubation is, therefore, a time of fasting and Inquietude.: In these cases of fatty liver a very considerable mental Inquietude, despondency, even hypochondria and melancholia, result.: Her doubts of the nature of what she had to apprehend, were as full of perplexity as of Inquietude.
It, Inquietude, Incubation, Is, In
16. Provided to YouTube by ONErpmInquietude · Coldswell · Evan Krise · Ian Hudson · Brandon KriseVoid Calls℗ ColdswellReleased on: 2019-06-21Auto-generated by Yo
17. Inquietude: 1 n a feeling of anxiety, uneasiness, or restlessness Synonyms: disquietude , edginess , uneasiness Types: willies feelings of uneasiness Type of: anxiety a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune
Inquietude, Is, In, Ill
18. Inquietude definition: restlessness, uneasiness, or anxiety Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. Inquietude - traduction français-anglais
20. Forums pour discuter de Inquietude, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
21. Inquietude-Live Nulook at Cenegal Manor 2001 - Duration: 12:25
22. See authoritative translations of Inquietude in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
23. Esse processo inicia-se em virtude de uma necessidade interna, de uma Inquietude, de um pensamento que incita a mente e o ânimo para sua realização
Inicia, Interna, Inquietude, Incita
24. Correioaeronautico.com.br This process begins by virtue of an inner need, an Inquietude, a thought that stimulates one's mind and anima to accomplish it.
Inner, Inquietude, It
25. Inquietude is a phenomenal book
26. Synonyms for Inquietude in Free Thesaurus
27. 10 synonyms for Inquietude: disquiet, disquietude, restiveness, restlessness, unease, uneasiness
28. Inquietude - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. Unknown to the viewer is the fact that Anxiety (L'Inquietude)is the name of the sculpture in the photograph, making this a craftily anti-documentary document of the three-dimensional piece
Is, Inquietude, In
30. Inquietude - feelings of anxiety that make you tense and irritable
31. The Inquietude is sourced in and the source of concepts of the world or, more specifically, mechanisms of conceiving the world, particular cognitive strategies produced by and proceeding from particular cognitive capacities.
Inquietude, Is, In
32. Inquietude: uzrujanost: Translations: 1 – 6 / 6
33. The Inquietude increases when at 3.15 p
34. "The Story of the Great War, Volume V (of 8)" But he was in no hurry about it and there was in his face and manner no hint of doubt or Inquietude.
In, It, Inquietude
35. Find 44 ways to say Inquietude, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
36. What added to our Inquietude was the circumstance that two-thirds of our original number were now waiting for us in Paris, and clinging, as we now did most painfully, to any addition to our melancholy remnant, this division, with the tameless impassable ocean between, struck us with affright.
Inquietude, In, Impassable
37. What added to our Inquietude was the circumstance that two-thirds of our …
38. Inquietude Strange days in America, and around the world
39. Learn to pronounce Inquietude with examples in phrases and sentences Pronunciation of Inquietude in American, British, Australian, and Welsh English
40. Anxiety (Portuguese: Inquietude) is a 1998 Portuguese drama film directed by Manoel de Oliveira.It was screened out of competition at the 1998 Cannes Film Festival
Inquietude, Is, It
41. 《你丫上瘾了》 by Chai Ji Dan Addicted: Book One - The Inquietude of Youth "有一些人就像毒品，沾了一口，此生难戒。" Some people are like drugs, with just one taste, you will be forever addicted
42. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1982 Vinyl release of "Inquietude" on Discogs.
43. I find it kinda funny that "Inquietude" defines my life right now
44. I have not worked on Inquietude in about 3-4 months
45. Inquietude Arquitetura, Ponte Do Lima, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal
a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. First recorded in 1400–50; late Middle English word from Late Latin word inquiētūdō. See in- 3, quietude
inquietude - feelings of anxiety that make you tense and irritable. disquietude, edginess, uneasiness. anxiety - a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune.
— Washington Post, "Illegal French New Year’s Eve party that drew 2,500 ends after 36 hours and a failed attempt to shut it down," 2 Jan. 2021 These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'inquietude.'
Inquietude definition is - disturbed state : disquietude. History and Etymology for inquietude. Middle English, from Late Latin inquietudo, from Latin inquietus disturbed, from in-+ quietus quiet