1. See synonyms for: inoculate / Inoculated on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), in·oc·u·lat·ed, in·oc·u·lat·ing
Inoculate, Inoculated, In, Ing
2. See synonyms for: inoculate / Inoculated on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), in·oc·u·lat·ed, in·oc·u·lat·ing
Inoculate, Inoculated, In, Ing
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of inoculate to cause (as a person) to become filled or saturated with a certain quality or principle Inoculated them with the idea that the individual can always make a …
Inoculate, Inoculated, Idea, Individual
4. Adults, which was conducted March 4-8, no other unvaccinated group is nearly as likely to say they will “never” get Inoculated: not Biden supporters (8
5. If taken in the microbiological sense, microorganism, which is being Inoculated, is called the inoculant
If, In, Is, Inoculated, Inoculant
6. / ɪˈnɑː.kjə.leɪt / to give a weak form of a disease to a person or animal, usually by injection, as a protection against that disease: My children have been Inoculated against polio.
7. The kids have been Inoculated against measles, mumps, and rubella with the MMR vaccine.
8. 2 days ago · Older Americans still make up a majority of those who have been Inoculated, and many are taking advantage and venturing out
9. To give a weak form of a disease to a person or animal, usually by injection, as a protection against that disease: My children have been Inoculated against polio.
10. We seldom plant Inoculated seed side by side with non-Inoculated seed to compare harvest amounts, and we don't measure nitrogen in the soil
11. Definition of Inoculated in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Inoculated mean? Information and translations of Inoculated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inoculated, Information, In
13. Inoculated was written to tell the story of vaccines and their connection to autism
14. Israel's vaccination drive is continuing apace, with more than half of the population Inoculated with the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine and 48.2 percent of the population receiving their second jab, according to data released by the Health Ministry.
Israel, Is, Inoculated
15. ‘A purified colony was Inoculated into 5 ml of broth and grown overnight before plating dilutions onto LB plates supplemented with 50 g/ml thymidine.’ ‘White colonies were Inoculated into 96-well plates.’ ‘For UV exposure, single colonies were Inoculated into SC-LEU at 25° for 17 hr.’
16. The Inoculated is a divination card
17. In both animals Inoculated in salpingeal pockets, viable M
18. Inoculated 'Inoculated' is a 10 letter word starting with I and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Inoculated We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Inoculated will help you to finish your crossword today.
19. Inoculated Seed - Our ladino clover seed has been coated with an inoculant for better establishment
20. A) K04199 was Inoculated with a purified preparation of saliva from the cynomolgus macaque 98039 i.v
21. Instead it cited anecdotal experiences from those who have been Inoculated, including "construction personnel, diplomats, and overseas students" who …
Instead, It, Inoculated, Including
22. 2 days ago · Chinese health officials appealed to the public Sunday to get Inoculated
23. Root-knot nematode and fungus was also Inoculated carefully adding the homogenous suspension of the two pathogens at the root zone of the plants, as per treatment
24. 1 day ago · Medical experts say if the low-immunity group is likely to be exposed to the novel coronavirus and the potential benefit of getting Inoculated is greater than the risk, they are fit for inoculation.
If, Immunity, Is, Inoculated, Inoculation
25. This crossword clue Inoculated against (2 wds.) was discovered last seen in the January 24 2021 at the Daily Pop Crosswords Crossword
26. 500 Inoculated After Storm Postponements: Nassau County Exec - Port Washington, NY - County Executive Laura Curran said residents with storm-related coronavirus vaccine postponements at …
27. The European Union is discussing a “digital green pass” for EU citizens, and Israel has launched its own passport system, allowing those who are Inoculated to go to hotels, gyms and concert
Is, Israel, Its, Inoculated
28. PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP) — Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen was Inoculated Thursday with a vaccine supplied by the World Health Organization’s COVAX initiative, as a plan to immunize up to two-thirds of the country’s population was on track to be completed by the end of the year
Inoculated, Initiative, Immunize
29. In 1777, “Washington had all his troops and incoming recruits Inoculated,” author Stolz said
In, Incoming, Inoculated
30. Most recently, a method known as the Inoculated Deep Litter System (IDLS), was incorporated into a piggery installed on the Big Island in Kurtistown, Hawaii, and became operational in August 2009
Inoculated, Idls, Incorporated, Into, Installed, Island, In
31. In comparison, fewer than one in 10 adults in the European Union have been Inoculated
32. We’ve Inoculated our peas and beans every year for so long that we take for granted the nitrogen that it will return to the garden and the growth benefits to our plants
33. His dogs were Inoculated against rabies
34. She was Inoculated with an anticold vaccine
35. My children have been Inoculated against polio
36. All the children had been Inoculated against hepatitis
37. Question: A Study Sought To Demonstrate That Soy Beans Inoculated With Nitrogen-fixing Bacteria Yield More And Grow Adequately Without The Use Of Expensive Environmentally Deleterious Synthesized Fertilizers
38. The Initial Hypothesis Was That Inoculated Plants Would Outperform Their
39. Synonyms for Inoculated include injected, vaccinated, immunised, immunized, gave a shot, given a shot, gave someone a jab, given someone a jab, jabbed and protected
Inoculated, Include, Injected, Immunised, Immunized
Science definitions for inoculate. The introduction of a serum, a vaccine, or an antigenic substance into the body of a person or an animal, especially as a means to produce or boost immunity to a specific disease.
The matter would probably continue to inoculate, until dried up by the air and heat, or washed away by the rains. v. To introduce a serum, a vaccine, or an antigenic substance into the body of a person or an animal, especially as a means to produce or boost immunity to a specific disease.
Upon that body and stock of inheritance we have taken care not to inoculate any scion alien to the nature of the original plant. The father in vain attempted to inoculate him with a love of labor; but Phelim would not receive the infection. Formerly it was the custom to inoculate with small-pox to preserve from small-pox.
Choose the Right Synonym for inoculate. infuse, suffuse, imbue, ingrain, inoculate, leaven mean to introduce one thing into another so as to affect it throughout. infuse implies a pouring in of something that gives new life or significance.