See also: Innovatory Innovation Innovational Innocuous Innovative Innovator Innocent Inno Innovus Innovate Innovated Innocuously Innovatively Innocuity Innovativity Innoviant Innovasian Innocence Innominate
1. Innovatory It advocates a new, more (patient) protective model which should generate confidence in the ethical character of contemporary Innovatory practices
Innovatory, It, In
2. From the Cambridge English Corpus The king's barons together attempted to restrain him from Innovatory acts of misgovernment.
3. 10 synonyms of Innovatory from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Innovatory
5. Innovatory: having the skill and imagination to create new things
6. Find 25 ways to say Innovatory, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Innovatory provides a range of solutions designed to enable your business to function and perform more effectively; creating better work-flows, providing greater insights and helping you to turn your business more profitable in the shortest possible time.
Innovatory, Insights, In
8. Innovatorymeans the same as innovative.
9. Innovatory, ediția 2018, Cluj-Napoca a fost o ediție pilot pentru noi, Grupul PONT
Innovatory, Ia, Ie
10. ‘The factors that led to the Innovatory creation of works of this sort in the 1910s could be described in many ways.’ ‘The equation was simple: he had recently turned 31, had a young family and new job to consider and an Innovatory and forward-looking national …
11. Management - Asia Innovatory Management School AiMS management believe in forging a 3-way mutually-beneficial working relationship between Institute, ICT Talent, and AiMS.
Innovatory, In, Institute, Ict
12. Synonyms for Innovatory include clever, creative, imaginative, ingenious, innovational, innovative, inventive, original, originative and Promethean
Innovatory, Include, Imaginative, Ingenious, Innovational, Innovative, Inventive
13. AiMS (Asia Innovatory Management School) mainly focused on Talents and IT Services
14. Definition of Innovatory in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Innovatory mean? Information and translations of Innovatory in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Innovatory, Information, In
16. The focus of Dickinson's Innovatory techniques comes at the complex's purpose-built performance centre featuring, among other things, a biomechanical analyser, an auxiliary energy system, therapeutic laser, equine heart monitors plus salt room and spa
17. ‘The factors that led to the Innovatory creation of works of this sort in the 1910s could be described in many ways.’ ‘The equation was simple: he had recently turned 31, had a young family and new job to consider and an Innovatory and forward-looking national …
18. Flexible and Innovatory, the initiative is even helping displaced people living in some of the more remote places where UNHCR works, such as camps in Niger
Innovatory, Initiative, Is, In
19. Innovatory Photography is a wedding photography and videography company based in Cincinnati, Ohio
Innovatory, Is, In
20. Innovatory is a synonym of innovative
Innovatory, Is, Innovative
21. As adjectives the difference between Innovatory and innovative is that Innovatory is producing new ideas or products while innovative is .
Innovatory, Innovative, Is, Ideas
22. The Good Earth Astu Eco Research (GEAR) Center is our Innovatory – a laboratory for Innovation
Is, Innovatory, Innovation
23. Innovatory a free responsive pure WordPress blog theme using the Bootstrap framework
24. Innovatory, Long Beach, California
25. Innovatory, Long Beach, California
26. Innovatory was fabulous to work with
27. Joe and Amanda are a great team, and with Innovatory I felt like we got a lot for our money.
28. Definition of Innovatory written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
29. Top synonyms for Innovatory (other words for Innovatory) are innovative, groundbreaking and inventive.
Innovatory, Innovative, Inventive
30. An Innovatory is the adjective form for innovate which means "to to begin or introduce (something new) for the first time"
Innovatory, Is, Innovate, Introduce
31. Innovatory DESIGN: it's like a game handle, but it's a new version fidget toy with 8 sides and 8 function
32. Find more ways to say Innovatory, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. Innovatory translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'innovator',innovation',innovate',innovative', examples, definition, conjugation
Innovatory, In, Innovator, Innovation, Innovate, Innovative
34. French Translation of “Innovatory” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
35. Antonyms for Innovatory include uncreative, unimaginative, uninventive, unoriginal, mimetic, mimic, imitative, apish, routine and slavish
Innovatory, Include, Imitative
36. Innovatory - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
37. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Innovatory adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (new and inventive) innovador/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]").
Ingl, Innovatory, Interesting, Inventive, Innovador
38. Innovatory meaning, definition, what is Innovatory: innovative: Learn more.
Innovatory, Is, Innovative
39. Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Innovatory" is defined
40. General (8 matching dictionaries) Innovatory: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Innovatory: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info] Innovatory: Collins English Dictionary [home, info] Innovatory: Wordnik [home, info]
41. Low rates, thin Innovatory build a strong housing market: Rocket Companies CEO
innovate (verb) · innovates (third person present) · innovated (past tense) · innovated (past participle) · innovating (present participle)
Innovatory means the same as innovative . Only the opening sequence could claim to be genuinely innovatory. COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
10 synonyms of innovatory from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for innovatory. Innovatory: having the skill and imagination to create new things.
Innovatory: having the skill and imagination to create new things. Synonyms: clever, creative, imaginative… Antonyms: uncreative, unimaginative, uninventive… Find the right word.
English Language Learners Definition of innovate : to do something in a new way : to have new ideas about how something can be done See the full definition for innovate in the English Language Learners Dictionary