1. Initiative definition is - an introductory step
Initiative, Is, Introductory
2. How to use Initiative in a sentence.
3. Initiative definition, an introductory act or step; leading action: to take the Initiative in making friends
Initiative, Introductory, In
4. 1.plan, deal, proposal, act, action, measure, scheme, strategy, technique, suggestion, procedure, gambitThere's talk of a new peace Initiative
5. 2.advantage, start, lead, upper handWe have the Initiative and we intend to keep it.
Initiative, Intend, It
6. Initiative noun (NEW PLAN) C1 [ C ] a new plan or process to achieve something or solve a problem: The peace Initiative was welcomed by both sides.
7. An Initiative is the first in a series of actions
Initiative, Is, In
8. Initiative can also mean a personal quality that shows a willingness to get things done and take responsibility
9. An Initiative is the start of something, with the hope that it will continue
Initiative, Is, It
10. Government and business start Initiatives all the time.
11. 66 rows · The Initiative demanded the ending of fur industry in Finland, but failed to pass in …
Initiative, Industry, In
12. 7 synonyms of Initiative from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Find another word for Initiative
14. Initiative: readiness to engage in daring or difficult activity.
15. The Initiative is designed to help poorer countries deal with the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic
Initiative, Is, Impact
16. WHAT AFRICAN COUNTRIES SHOULD BE FIGHTING FOR IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH CHINA HANNAH RYDER FEBRUARY 11, 2021 QUARTZ He said it was the right time in the organization’s development to begin leading the way on policy Initiatives.
In, It, Initiatives
17. Initiative – Initiative is a full service global media agency built to grow brands through culture
18. The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative's mission is to find new ways to leverage technology, community-driven solutions, and collaboration to accelerate progress in Science, Education, and within our Justice & Opportunity work.
Initiative, Is, In
19. Synonyms for Initiative in Free Thesaurus
20. 56 synonyms for Initiative: plan, deal, proposal, act, action, measure, scheme, strategy
21. What does Initiative mean? Initiative is defined as the act of taking the first step
22. (noun) An example of Initiative is going to the city council
23. Initiative is the ability to assess a situation and independently take action to address it
Initiative, Is, Independently, It
24. You can show Initiative at work in a variety of ways, including volunteering for leadership roles, helping coworkers and brainstorming ideas to help the company improve.
Initiative, In, Including, Ideas, Improve
25. Workplace Initiative is the ability to independently assess issues and initiate solutions
Initiative, Is, Independently, Issues, Initiate
26. Workplace Initiative includes a mix of skills that can help you both come up with new approaches to workplace problems and communicate them to other employees …
27. Taking Initiative may make you feel uncomfortable since you’ll often be forced to step outside your comfort zone, but, why not get comfortable with being uncomfortable and be one step ahead? Challenge yourself to take Initiative and be proactive today
28. On (one's) own Initiative Without requiring or having been given instruction, prompting, or guidance from others; by one's own effort or energy
29. Few things impress employers more than implementing business solutions on your own Initiative
Impress, Implementing, Initiative
30. I just think Jennifer needs to do things on her own Initiative more, instead of waiting to see what her boyfriend
31. An Initiative is an important act or statement that is intended to solve a problem
Initiative, Is, Important, Intended
32. Government Initiatives to help young people have been inadequate
33. There's talk of a new peace Initiative
34. Synonyms: plan, deal, proposal, act More Synonyms of Initiative
35. See 3 authoritative translations of Initiative in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
36. [countable] a new plan for dealing with a particular problem or for achieving a particular purpose a United Nations peace Initiative Most policy Initiatives come from the White House
37. The Initiative proponent(s) may submit a proposed title and summary
38. The Attorney General makes no comment on the accuracy of any statements made in the proposed Initiatives.
39. Initiative ; Esprit de corps (building harmony and unity) Initiative Principle
40. Initiative is the eagerness to start actions without being told to start them
41. Definition and synonyms of Initiative from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
42. This is the British English definition of Initiative.View American English definition of Initiative.
43. Initiative definition, an introductory act or step; leading action: to take the Initiative in making friends
Initiative, Introductory, In
44. Care Compare: Doctors and Clinicians Initiative The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) publicly reports Quality Payment Program (QPP) performance information for doctors, clinicians, groups, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) on Medicare Care Compare Doctors and Clinicians profile pages and in the Provider Data Catalog ( PDC ) .
Initiative, Information, In
45. A beginning or introductory step; an opening move: took the Initiative in trying to solve the problem
Introductory, Initiative, In
46. Initiative 88,426 followers on LinkedIn
47. Initiative is a full-service global media agency built to grow brands through culture
48. Visa Everywhere Initiative is an open innovation program that helps startups like yours unlock new opportunities—and gives you a global platform to demonstrate your ground-breaking solutions
Initiative, Is, Innovation
49. Initiative Q wants to be seen as the next bitcoin even though its creators are adamant it will be nothing like a cryptocurrency but, despite a polished website detailing its plans, exactly how
Initiative, Its, It
50. Find 27 ways to say InitiativeS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
51. The Initiative received applications from Arab individuals, teams and entities with humanitarian Initiatives and volunteering programmes that improve lives across the world in various fields including education, the environment, humanitarian aid, culture, health, community service, as well empowering youth, women, children and People of
Initiative, Individuals, Initiatives, Improve, In, Including
52. In the 618 Initiative, CDC and partners are targeting six common and costly health conditions with 18 proven interventions
In, Initiative, Interventions
53. He acted on his own Initiative (= he was not told what to do)
54. 2 plan [countable] PLAN an important new plan or process to achieve a particular aim or to solve a particular problem a government Initiative to help exporters an education Initiative Initiative for a new Initiative for peace in the Middle East see thesaurus at plan 3 → the
Important, Initiative, In
55. All combatants make an Initiative roll at the start of combat
56. A higher Initiative may be important to certain classes that benefit from acting early in a fight
Initiative, Important, In
57. The primary attribute for Initiative is
58. And India Knowledge Initiative on Agriculture, something that will focus on promoting teaching, research, service and commercial linkages between our two countries, and especially our …
59. Initiative, Referendum, and Recall Applications for the 2022 Election Cycle
60. Take Initiative, you may be dealing with rivalry and competition soon
61. No: now she was a full-fledged woman, who liked to take the Initiative
62. We should try and take Initiative for …
63. Initiative (n.) "power of initiating," 1775, from French Initiative (16c.), from Latin initiatus, past participle of initiare "to begin," from initium "a beginning" (see initial (adj.))
Initiative, Initiating, Initiatus, Initiare, Initium, Initial
64. From 1793 as "disposition to take the lead." Phrase take the Initiative recorded by 1815.
65. Proposed Initiative 2021-2022 #5 was deemed withdrawn by the Title Board due to failure of one of the designated representatives to appear at the hearing
66. Initiative might begin with the individual but it often relies on others' support to turn it into a successful outcome
Initiative, Individual, It, Into
67. A varied, diverse team with a wide range of skills, experience and knowledge is often more effective when Initiative is required
68. Teams that take the Initiative demonstrate better creativity
initiative (noun) · initiatives (plural noun) · the initiative (noun)