1. Examples of Iniquity in a Sentence the use of illegal narcotics is not only a destroyer of personal health but also an Iniquity that undermines our society a nation still struggling with the aftereffects of the Iniquity …
Iniquity, In, Illegal, Is
2. Iniquity - Absence of moral or spiritual values or an unjust act, it is a combination of in-, "not," and aequus, "equal, just," from Latin
Iniquity, It, Is, In
3. Inequity, Iniquity - Inequity is "injustice, unfairness"; Iniquity …
Inequity, Iniquity, Is, Injustice
4. In the Old Testament of the 11 words translated "Iniquity," by far the most common and important is `awon (about 215 times).
In, Iniquity, Important, Is
5. Iniquity definition, gross injustice or wickedness
6. Definition of Iniquity As found in the Bible, “Iniquity” is defined as being wicked or immoral in nature or character
Iniquity, In, Is, Immoral
7. Therefore, we have the phrase "the Iniquity of my sin" (Psalms 32:5).
8. The Greek word for Iniquity that is used most frequently in the New Testament is anŏmia, which means “illegality, i.e
Iniquity, Is, In, Illegality
9. These words are often translated as sin, Iniquity, or transgression
10. Iniquity is premeditated, continuing, and escalating
11. Iniquity refers to a premeditated choice; to commit Iniquity is to continue without repentance
12. David’s sin with Bathsheba that led to the killing of her husband, Uriah, was Iniquity (2 Samuel 11:3–4; 2 Samuel 12:9)
13. Micah 2:1 says, “Woe to those who plan Iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds!
14. Iniquity is the older word usually referring to injustice, wickedness, or sin
Iniquity, Is, Injustice
15. Synonyms & Antonyms of Iniquity 1 immoral conduct or practices harmful or offensive to society the use of illegal narcotics is not only a destroyer of personal health but also an Iniquity …
Iniquity, Immoral, Illegal, Is
16. The definition of an Iniquity is a sin or wrong doing
17. An example of an Iniquity is someone running into another person with their car on purpose.
Iniquity, Is, Into
18. Jesus warns Christians about him not knowing them cause of Iniquity, so it is without doubt one of the most important biblical subjects to study
Iniquity, It, Is, Important
19. Iniquity has the sense in Psalm 51, for example, of “twistedness.” There is a twistedness in us as a consequence of this
Iniquity, In, Is
20. The writer reflects on human injustice and Iniquity.
21. Iniquity will not only destroy your physical and emotional life but will rob you from the true riches of His glory
22. The Bible says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge and Iniquity …
23. In-ik'-wi-ti (`awon; anomia): In the Old Testament of the 11 words translated "Iniquity," by far the most common and important is `awon (about 215 times).
In, Ik, Iniquity, Important, Is
24. In Genesis 19:15 we find the word “Iniquity.” And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters that are here, lest thou be consumed in the Iniquity of the city
25. In the Bible, Iniquity is a type of sin that includes a conscious decision to hurt someone else or to rebel against God’s law.From an etymological perspective, scholars relate the Hebrew word עָוֹן (avon) meaning literally "crookedness," "perverseness," i.e
In, Iniquity, Is, Includes
26. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving Iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the Iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
27. Iniquity (Imperial Black Ale) is a IPA - Black / Cascadian Dark Ale style beer brewed by Southern Tier Brewing Company in Lakewood, NY
Iniquity, Imperial, Is, Ipa, In
28. Iniquity is closely related—both words ultimately derive from the Latin aequus, meaning equal—but it refers to extreme injustices, gross immorality, or acts regarded as sinful
Iniquity, Is, It, Injustices, Immorality
29. Check out 'This is Iniquity' on Indiegogo.
Is, Iniquity, Indiegogo
30. The word Iniquity originally came to English in the early 14th century in the form of the Middle English iniquite, meaning "hostility" or "maliciousness."This derived from the Middle French word iniquité, meaning "wickedness" or "unfavorable circumstances," and, prior to that, from the Latin word iniquitas.This latter form is adapted from the Latin word iniquus, which means "unjust, harmful
Iniquity, In, Iniquite, Iniquit, Iniquitas, Is, Iniquus
31. The Wycliffe Bible Encyclopedia describes Iniquity as the character of an individual, which has a twist, perversion or bend towards sin
32. Though Iniquity does include the idea of sin, it involves much more than this and refers to an individual’s very nature
Iniquity, Include, Idea, It, Involves, Individual
33. Because Iniquity is the character behind the sin, it becomes the source of the sin acts.
Iniquity, Is, It
34. ‘The Iniquity of the result lay in the fact that the losers were the better, more constructive team.’ ‘Lo, I was begotten in sin, and my mother conceived me in Iniquity.’ ‘Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his Iniquity…
Iniquity, In, If
35. Psalms 51:5 - Behold, I was shapen in Iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me
36. Exodus 34:7 - Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving Iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear [the guilty]; visiting the Iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth [generation].
37. Definition of Iniquity in the Definitions.net dictionary
38. What does Iniquity mean? Information and translations of Iniquity in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
Iniquity, Information, In
39. Den of Iniquity definition is - a place where immoral or illegal things are done
Iniquity, Is, Immoral, Illegal
40. How to use den of Iniquity in a sentence.
41. Amorites increased in Idolatry = "Iniquity" Amorites increased in Immorality = "Iniquity" "Complete" when Israel displaces Canaan/Amorite under Joshua
Increased, In, Idolatry, Iniquity, Immorality, Israel
42. Serious as “Iniquity” is in the covenantal relationship between the Lord and His people, the people are reminded that He is a living God who willingly forgives “Iniquity”: “Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving Iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the Iniquity …
Iniquity, Is, In
43. Four examples of this include the Iniquity of Adam, David, Eli’s sons, and Lucifer
44. Many people refer to Iniquity as generational curse, but the Scripture describes it, as Iniquity
45. “If I cover my transgressions as Adam, by hiding my Iniquity in my bosom” (Job 31:33).
If, Iniquity, In
46. Iniquity again faced a line-up change when guitarist Brian Eriksen left the band and was replaced by Kræn Meier (also member of Sacrificial)
47. "Iniquity" - discussed most often in the books of Psalms (48), Ezekiel (41) and Job (27)
48. "Iniquity" - mentioned in 37 books and occurs 262 times in the Bible.
49. Exodus 34:17 mentions Iniquity and guilt in the same sentence as God says He is “ forgiving Iniquity and transgression and sin ” even adding transgression (which …
Iniquity, In, Is
50. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving Iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the Iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
51. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving Iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the Iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation.”
52. They alleged that surveillance indicated the venue was a den of Iniquity and a haven for drug users and underage drinkers.: He was sent undercover into the dens of Iniquity that made the city famous.: For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as Iniquity and idolatry.: In fact, this is something a lot of male-owned companies use as a veneer for Iniquity.
Indicated, Iniquity, Into, Is, Idolatry, In
53. Iniquity definition: You can refer to wicked actions or very unfair situations as Iniquity
54. The phrase "bear Iniquity" is a standing expression for bearing its consequences, i.e
Iniquity, Is, Its
55. Its penalty; generally of the sinner bearing the results of his own Iniquity (Leviticus 17:16; 20:17,19; Numbers 14:34; Ezekiel 44:10, etc.), but sometimes of one bearing the Iniquity of another vicariously, and so taking it away (e.g
Its, Iniquity, It
56. Question: "What is the mystery of Iniquity?" Answer: The phrase the mystery of Iniquity occurs in the KJV of 2 Thessalonians 2:7, “For the mystery of Iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.” Other translations render the phrase as “the secret power of lawlessness” (NIV) or “the mystery of lawlessness” (ESV and NASB).
Is, Iniquity, In
57. HEBREW WORD STUDY – REGARD Iniquity – ‘AVEN IM RA’ITI און אמ ראיתי Psalms 66:18: “If I regard Iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear [me]:” At first glance or a quick read we get the idea that David is saying that if we have Iniquity in our hearts God will not answer our prayer.
Iniquity, Im, Iti, If, In, Idea, Is
58. Stealing is an Iniquity that can't be justified
59. Iniquity n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
60. Iniquity is the major hindrance to see God's presence manifest in the life of a Christian
Iniquity, Is, In
61. "Etymologically Iniquity means “twisted and distorted.” It is, in fact, anything that …
Iniquity, It, Is, In
iniquity (noun) · iniquities (plural noun)