1. Inhuman definition is - lacking pity, kindness, or mercy : savage
2. How to use Inhuman in a sentence.
3. Inhuman definition, lacking qualities of sympathy, pity, warmth, compassion, or the like; cruel; brutal: an Inhuman master
4. The Inhumans have always been one of Marvel's most enduring oddities
5. Find 52 ways to say Inhuman, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Watch Marvel's Inhumans TV Show - ABC.com The highly anticipated television series Marvel's Inhumans will bring the fan-favorite comic book series and a new kind of family drama to the small …
7. Inhumans (TV Series 2017) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
8. The Crossword Solver found 56 answers to the Inhuman crossword clue
9. The word Inhuman —like Inhumane —means pitiless or lacking in compassion, but Inhuman, which also means cruel, monstrous, and barbaric, has a harsher sense than Inhumane. The Oxford English Dictionary defines Inhumane as "destitute of compassion for …
Inhuman, Inhumane, In
10. Inhumane definition is - not humane : Inhuman
Inhumane, Is, Inhuman
11. How to use Inhumane in a sentence.
12. According to Inhuman legend, millennia ago, the Universal Inhumans helped other races to colonize worlds, where they founded sanctuaries for them to settle peacefully and cities where they could thrive.
13. Inhuman 'Inhuman' is a 7 letter word starting with I and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Inhuman' Clue Answer; Cruel, barbaric (7) Inhuman: Lacking feeling (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Inhuman We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Inhuman will help you to finish your crossword today
14. Inhuman adjective cruel, savage, brutal, vicious, ruthless, barbaric, heartless, merciless, diabolical, cold-blooded, remorseless, barbarous, fiendish, pitiless, unfeeling, bestial The barbaric slaughter of whales is unnecessary and Inhuman. humane, compassionate, merciful, …
15. Inhuman They all have the same form as human beings, namely, they are human beings in the bodily aspect, no matter how Inhuman they are in their souls
16. Meet Marvel’s #Inhumans early in IMAX theatres Sept 1, and experience the full series starting Sept 29 on ABC
Inhumans, In, Imax
17. What does Inhuman mean? Lacking kindness, pity, or compassion; cruel or indifferent
18. (adjective) Inhuman treatment of the prisoners.
19. If you describe treatment or an action as Inhuman, you mean that it is extremely cruel
If, Inhuman, It, Is
20. The detainees are often held in cruel and Inhuman conditions
21. The barbaric slaughter of whales is unnecessary and Inhuman
22. Synonyms: cruel, savage, brutal, vicious More Synonyms of Inhuman
23. 'Marvel's Inhumans (2017)'Medusa - All Scenes PowersMedusalith "Medusa" Amaquelin is the wife of Black Bolt, sister of Crystal and the Queen of the Inhumans.
24. Inhuman Death metal band from Costa Rica formed in 2011
25. Inhuman released in 2017 a cover songs EP "ep_01", 3rd album "Unseen Dead" was release in March 2020 Unseen Dead by Inhuman, released 16 March …
26. COLLECTING: Inhuman 1-3, Original Sins 3 (A Story), Inhuman 4-14, Annual 1
27. The Inhuman Royal Family is a group of Inhumans who,under the rule ofBlack Bolt,serve as the governing body ofAttilan
Inhuman, Is, Inhumans
28. Inhuman streams live on Twitch! Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community.
29. ‘The brutal and Inhuman methods of these organizations bespeak not liberation, but provocation.’ ‘Around 68 years ago a man rose to power in Germany, a man who would unleash the most Inhuman reign of any human being in history.’
30. Definition of Inhuman in the Definitions.net dictionary
31. What does Inhuman mean? Information and translations of Inhuman in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inhuman, Information, In
32. Inhuman: 1 adj without compunction or human feeling Synonyms: cold , cold-blooded , insensate Inhumane lacking and reflecting lack of pity or compassion adj belonging to or resembling something nonhuman “something dark and Inhuman in form” “a babel of Inhuman noises” Synonyms: nonhuman not human; not belonging to or produced by or appropriate
Inhuman, Insensate, Inhumane, In
33. As adjectives the difference between Inhuman and unhuman is that Inhuman is of or pertaining to Inhumanity and the indifferently cruel, sadistic or barbaric behavior it brings while unhuman is not resembling or having the qualities of a human being.
Inhuman, Is, Inhumanity, Indifferently, It
34. Inhumane - lacking and reflecting lack of pity or compassion; "humans are innately Inhumane; this explains much of the misery and suffering in the world"; "biological weapons are considered too Inhumane to be used"
Inhumane, Innately, In
35. As I understand the terms: * Inhuman means contrary to our humanity, thus also Inhumane and harmful to humanity
36. So cruel acts, such as we saw in Nazi Germany, are performed by human beings and yet are Inhuman and Inhumane
In, Inhuman, Inhumane
37. Inhuman play ollskull thrash/death metal
38. ‘The brutal and Inhuman methods of these organizations bespeak not liberation, but provocation.’ ‘Around 68 years ago a man rose to power in Germany, a man who would unleash the most Inhuman reign of any human being in history.’
39. Official Facebook profile for the metal band Inhuman
40. An Inhuman dog with the abilities of incredible teleportaton feats as well as other abilities
41. Serving the Inhuman Royal Family as their escort and teleportation means, Lockjaw is a loyal
42. Inhuman Lyrics: I plan with a clan of, well known omens: / Swordsmen atop four horses, roaming / Prophets of the approaching apocalypse / Rotted flesh, breath smoking, toxic / "War" is the
Definition of inhuman. 1a : lacking pity, kindness, or mercy : savage an inhuman tyrant. b : cold, impersonal his usual quiet, almost inhuman courtesy- F. Tennyson Jesse. c : not worthy of or conforming to the needs of human beings inhuman living conditions. 2 : of or suggesting a nonhuman class of beings.
Joey, introduced in the third season, is a good example of what an Inhuman can do with the ability to manipulate metallic elements. Whether it's melting down solid composites or reshaping pieces into something beautiful, a Taurus would certainly be in their element.
How To Use Inhumane In A Sentence?
unhuman - divested of human qualities or attributes. dehumanised, dehumanized. nonhuman - not human; not belonging to or produced by or appropriate to human beings; "nonhuman primates such as chimpanzees".