1. Inhospitable definition is - not showing hospitality : not friendly or receptive
2. How to use Inhospitable in a sentence.
3. Inhospitable definition, not inclined to, or characterized by, hospitality, as persons or actions; unfriendly
4. Inhospitable synonyms, Inhospitable pronunciation, Inhospitable translation, English dictionary definition of Inhospitable
5. Unfavorable to life or growth; hostile: the barren, Inhospitable desert
6. An Inhospitable area is not suitable for…
7. Inhospitable places aren't easy or comfortable to live in, and Inhospitable people can be downright unfriendly — even hostile
8. A hotel is particularly Inhospitable if it's …
Is, Inhospitable, If, It
9. 11 synonyms of Inhospitable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 55 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Find another word for Inhospitable
11. Inhospitable: marked by opposition or ill will
12. These Inhospitable conditions led to the extinction of 76 percent of Earth’s species, including the dinosaurs. AN ASTEROID DIDN’T KILL THE DINOSAURS BY ITSELF.
Inhospitable, Including, Itself
13. Inhospitable is a documentary feature film that exposes American hospitals’ significant role in our broken healthcare system by documenting patients and activists as they band together to fight UPMC, a multi-billion dollar nonprofit hospital system that was making vital care unaffordable for hundreds of thousands of vulnerable patients in western Pennsylvania.
Inhospitable, Is, In
14. Inhospitable is a comic that has been in development since 2016
Inhospitable, Is, In
15. Because the vagina is Inhospitable to sperm in its natural state, the body needs to alter the pH of the vagina in the days leading up to ovulation in order to support sperm survival and transport
Is, Inhospitable, In, Its
16. Anti-Lebanon is the barest and most Inhospitable part of the system. probably among the poorest peasantry in the world, support existence in this Inhospitable region
Is, Inhospitable, In
17. Greetings! Please find below all Inhospitable region
18. Inhospitable region 10 Letter Answer: WILDERNESS Already solved this…
19. Adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] An Inhospitable place is unpleasant to live in.the Earth's most Inhospitable regions.
Inhospitable, Is, In
20. Drug dealers finding county 'Inhospitable' Beijing [China], Mar 5 (ANI): China aims to lift over 10 million people in the rural areas out of poverty, including 2.8 million people, who will be relocated from Inhospitable regions of the country within this year, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said on Monday.
Inhospitable, In, Including
21. Inhospitably - in an Inhospitable manner; "she was received inhospitably by her new family"
Inhospitably, In, Inhospitable
22. Synonyms for Inhospitable include unfriendly, uncongenial, unwelcoming, cool, unsociable, unkind, antisocial, cold, hostile and ungenerous
23. See Inhospitable in the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
24. An Inhospitable place is difficult to live or stay in because the weather conditions are unpleasant or there is no shelter an Inhospitable climate He trekked across some of the most Inhospitable …
Inhospitable, Is, In
25. Hydrogen is a greenhouse gas, and would make these close-in planets hot and Inhospitable to life
Is, In, Inhospitable
26. (New Clues to TRAPPIST-1 Planet Compositions, Atmospheres, NASA) The surface of Mars is Inhospitable for known forms of life
27. Death Valley is one of the most Inhospitable places on Earth.El valle de la Muerte es uno de los lugares más inhóspitos de la Tierra
Is, Inhospitable, Inh
28. Inhospitable (comparative more Inhospitable, superlative most Inhospitable) (of a person) Not inclined to hospitality; unfriendly
29. Inhospitability; Inhospitableness; inhospitably;
Inhospitability, Inhospitableness, Inhospitably
30. Definition of Inhospitable in the Definitions.net dictionary
31. What does Inhospitable mean? Information and translations of Inhospitable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inhospitable, Information, In
32. Inhospitable Meaning: "not" (see in- (1)) + Medieval Latin hospitabilis (see hospitable)
33. See definitions of Inhospitable.
34. Inhospitable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
35. Definition and synonyms of Inhospitable from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
36. This is the British English definition of Inhospitable.View American English definition of Inhospitable.
37. Inhospitable [ in'hɔspitəbl ] adj
38. Unfavorable to life or growth "the barren Inhospitable desert"; "Inhospitable mountain areas" not hospitable "they are extremely Inhospitable these days"; "her greeting was cold and Inhospitable" 以上来源于: WordNet
39. There was an Inhospitable smell in the room, of cold soot and hot dust; and, as I looked up into the corners of the tester over my head, I thought what a number of blue-bottle flies from the butchers', and earwigs from the market, and grubs from the country, must be …
Inhospitable, In, Into
40. Inhospitable World reveals a history of cinema mobilized, as it were, for the purposes of rendering and conveying a world crisis as it unfolds
41. The Inhospitable terrain was, paradoxically, one factor that made it possible for the inhabitants to offer hospitality to so many refugees
Inhospitable, It, Inhabitants
42. Times, Sunday Times ( 2014 ) His coronation in Australia has come on the back of a tour de force in media management , in the most Inhospitable media environment in …
43. This makes the Danakil Depression one of the most Inhospitable places on earth
44. He trekked across some of the most Inhospitable terrain in the world
45. Some governments are Inhospitable to aid workers
46. They had to trek for miles through Inhospitable countryside
47. Inhospitable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
48. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Inhospitable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: unwelcoming) inhospitalario adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Ingl, Inhospitable, Interesting, Inhospitalario
49. The Inhospitable man did not offer his guests any refreshments
50. 🔊 During check-in, the Inhospitable clerk acted as though my presence was an annoyance
51. 🔊 The Inhospitable dog always growls at strangers
52. 🔊 When my husband and I dined at the fancy restaurant, we were treated in an Inhospitable manner by the snobby maître d
53. In particular, areas between reserves were not as Inhospitable to species in the reserves as oceans were to insular species.: Tibetans still form a majority of people living in the Inhospitable countryside.: The walls are painted an Inhospitable pink and the chairs are mismatched and less comfortable.: Dashed upon a bleak, Inhospitable and unfortunately uninhabited shore, the five shipwrecked
In, Inhospitable, Insular
54. Definition of Inhospitable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
55. Inhospitable Today, immigrants threatened with deportation grapple with depression, anxiety, and PTSD
56. Inhospitable Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Inhospitable in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Inhospitable, In, It, Is, Important
57. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Inhospitable in Urdu is بے آسائش, and in roman we write it Bay Aasaish.
In, Inhospitable, Is, It
58. Discover the Inhospitable beauty that is Arnhem Land
59. The grueling life in those Inhospitable surroundings grated on the nerves and sapped the strength of the workers.
60. It is cold and Inhospitable, draped in snow with temperatures around freezing, even in summer
It, Is, Inhospitable, In
61. # Inhospitable # atlpodcast # atlrestaurants
62. December 30, 2020 at 6:54 PM · These two handsome fellas are next on @Inhospitablepod [email protected] & @uwurtzel are brothers and owners of @twainsbrewpub & @thecometpubandlanes in Decatur, Georgia
63. Inhospitable is a documentary film that exposes the truth about our broken healthcare system and the largest driver of healthcare costs: hospitals
64. There was an Inhospitable smell in the room, of cold soot and hot dust; and, as I looked up into the corners of the tester over my head, I thought what a number of blue-bottle flies from the butchers', and earwigs from the market, and grubs from the country, must be …
Inhospitable, In, Into
65. He said US officials had spoken for too long in their opening remarks, they were "Inhospitable", and made "unreasonable attacks and accusations of Chinese domestic and foreign policies and provok
INHOSPITABLE [ˌinhäˈspidəb(ə)l, inˈhäspidəb(ə)l]