See also: Inhalation Inhalational Inhabit Inhabited Inhabitants Inhale Inhalants Inhalt Inhaler Inhaul Inhaber Inhabitest Inhabitance Inhabitancy Inhaled Inhabiting Inhaling Inhalable Inhabitable Inhabitations
1. Inhalation definition is - the act or an instance of inhaling
Inhalation, Is, Instance, Inhaling
2. Recent Examples on the Web The President also insisted Tanzanians should use local remedies to fight against respiratory problems, including steam Inhalation, and continue to trust in prayer
Insisted, Including, Inhalation, In
3. Inhalation [in″hah-la´shun] 1
4. Inhalation definition, an act or instance of inhaling
Inhalation, Instance, Inhaling
5. Inhalation - the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing breathing in , intake , aspiration , inspiration breathing , external respiration , respiration , ventilation - the bodily process of Inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen …
Inhalation, Inhaling, In, Intake, Inspiration
6. Inhalation [in″hah-la´shun] 1
7. Inhalation injuries are acute injuries to your respiratory system and lungs
8. Inhalation injuries can also be caused by extreme heat; these are a type of thermal injuries.
9. Desflurane is a halogenated Inhalational anaesthetic agent with low blood gas solubility (0.42), and this facilitates rapid emergence (1, 2).
10. Budesonide Inhalation side effects
11. Insulin Inhalation is a fast-acting insulin that starts to work about 15 minutes after Inhalation, peaks in about 1 hour, and keeps working for 2 to 4 hours
Insulin, Inhalation, Is, In
12. Insulin Inhalation (inhaled through the mouth) is used to improve blood sugar control in adults with diabetes mellitus .
Insulin, Inhalation, Inhaled, Is, Improve, In
13. ‘Breath control involves techniques for training the Inhalation, exhalation and the period of retention in-between.’ ‘Hyperventilation is the repeated Inhalation of fast, full breaths of air and rapid exhalation.’ ‘She awarded herself a lengthy Inhalation or air.’ ‘Treatment includes resting the voice and Inhalation …
Involves, Inhalation, In, Is, Includes
14. Inhalation exposure to its dust irritates the nose, throat and lungs and can cause pneumonitis
Inhalation, Its, Irritates
15. (Beryllium Chloride, NCI Thesaurus) The maximal flow achieved during the maximally forced expiration initiated at maximum Inhalation .
16. Inhalation definition: Inhalation is the process or act of breathing in, taking air and sometimes other Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Inhalation, Is, In
17. Inhalation injury is common in patients with an impaired mental status (e.g., with alcohol or drug use), in trauma patients, and in patients who have been burned in a closed space
Inhalation, Injury, Is, In, Impaired
18. The occurrence of a burn in an open area does not preclude Inhalation injury.
In, Inhalation, Injury
19. Steam Inhalation is one of the most widely used home remedies to soothe and open the nasal passages and get relief from the symptoms of a cold or sinus infection
Inhalation, Is, Infection
20. Inhalation rate is a volume of air inhaled per unit time
Inhalation, Is, Inhaled
21. Long-term Inhalation rates are reported as daily rates in units of m 3 /day or m 3 /kg-day
22. Inhalation research Lupin’s research and development of Inhalation products takes place at the Lupin Inhalation Research Center (LIRC) in Coral Springs, Florida
23. Find 65 ways to say Inhalation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
24. Inhalation Meaning: "a breathing in," noun of action from past participle stem of Latin inhalare "breathe upon" (used here… See definitions of Inhalation.
Inhalation, In, Inhalare
25. The vaccine was delivered intratracheally, which simulates Inhalation exposure
26. Smoke Inhalation can be life-threatening and is the leading cause of death from a fire
27. Find out how doctors diagnose and treat people with smoke Inhalation.
28. Spiriva with HandiHaler 18 mcg and Inhalation capsules Color: light green Shape: oblong Imprint: TI 01 logo This medicine is a light green, oblong, capsule imprinted with "TI 01" and "logo".
Inhalation, Imprint, Is, Imprinted
29. Find patient medical information for Ventolin HFA Inhalation on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
Information, Inhalation, Including, Its, Interactions
30. Inhalation injury is a nonspecific term that refers to damage to the respiratory tract or pulmonary parenchyma by heat, smoke, or chemical irritants
Inhalation, Injury, Is, Irritants
31. Inhalation injury also causes systemic toxicity owing to toxic gases (eg, carbon monoxide, hydrogen cyanide)
32. About one-third of patients with burn injuries have a concomitant Inhalation injury.
Injuries, Inhalation, Injury
33. Inhalation Exposure Core The mission of the Inhalation Exposure Core is to provide a specialized platform for the investigation of health impacts resulting from the inhalable environment and evaluation of therapeutics for the mitigation of respiratory disease, while serving as a valuable educational resource on the science and technology comprising this
Inhalation, Is, Investigation, Impacts, Inhalable
34. Inhalation anthrax starts primarily in the lymph nodes in the chest before spreading throughout the rest of the body, ultimately causing severe breathing problems and shock
35. Without treatment, Inhalation anthrax is almost always fatal
36. 2 days ago · The vaccine was delivered intratracheally, which simulates Inhalation exposure
37. Especially useful when combined with the word funtional, to produce the band name Functional Inhalation, which is the only band (other than perhaps an orchestra) to contain more members than Slipknot.
38. Smoke Inhalation can affect a person’s body in the following ways: asphyxiation due to carbon monoxide, which is a colorless, odorless gas poisoning from the Inhalation of toxic fumes
Inhalation, In, Is
39. Inhalation is prescribed predominantly in inflammatory diseases of the respiratory organs
Inhalation, Is, In, Inflammatory
40. Oily Inhalation (most often of vegetable oil with menthol) is used for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes; a thin, oily film is formed on the mucosa of the upper respiratory tract, which inhibits absorption of various toxic substances and promotes
Inhalation, Is, Inhibits
41. What does Inhalation mean? The act of taking in breath
42. Inhalation results from the negative pressure in the lungs caused by contraction of the dia
43. Inhalation is the process or act of breathing in, taking air and sometimes other substances into your lungs
Inhalation, Is, In, Into
44. [formal] They were taken to the hospital suffering from smoke Inhalation
45. Synonyms: breathing, breath, inspiration, inhaling More Synonyms of Inhalation
Inspiration, Inhaling, Inhalation
46. Smoke Inhalation is the leading cause of death due to fires
47. Inhalation is used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis, asthma, chronic bronchitis and sinusitis, and other conditions
48. Inhalation of saline solutions is also a gentle and effective way to treat colds.
49. A new study shows that the Inhalation of cannabis could be linked to improvements and better quality of life for those with ulcerative colitis
50. The Mass Apothecary CBD store has a nice selection of all premium CBD Inhalation products
51. She held the flower to her face with a long-drawn Inhalation, then went up the steps, crossed the piazza, opened the door without knocking, and entered the house
52. Synonyms for Inhalation in Free Thesaurus
53. 10 synonyms for Inhalation: breathing, breath, inspiration, inhaling, inspiration, breathing in
Inhalation, Inspiration, Inhaling, In
54. Inhalation: 1 n the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing Synonyms: aspiration , breathing in , inspiration , intake Types: gasp , pant a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open drag , puff , pull a slow Inhalation (as of tobacco smoke) toke a puff of a marijuana or hashish cigarette Type of: breath
Inhalation, Inhaling, In, Inspiration, Intake
55. This illustration shows how the spores that cause Inhalation anthrax — the most deadly form of anthrax infection — enter and affect the body.
Illustration, Inhalation, Infection
56. The woman was treated for minor smoke Inhalation, according to fire officials on the scene
57. Vaccination by Inhalation Delivering vaccines directly to the lungs can boost immune responses to respiratory infections or lung cancer, study finds.
Inhalation, Immune, Infections
inhalation (noun) · inhalations (plural noun)
inhalation - the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing. breathing in, intake, aspiration, inspiration. breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation - the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation.
Inhalation results from the negative pressure in the lungs caused by contraction of the diaphragm, which causes it to move downwards and to expand the chest cavity. The resulting flow of air into the lungs restores a pressure equal to that of the atmosphere.
1 : to inhale and exhale breathe air. 2a : to send out by exhaling. b : to instill by or as if by breathing breathe new life into the movement. 3 : to take in in breathing breathe the scent of pines.
inhalation, inspiration, aspiration, intake, breathing in(noun) the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing. Synonyms: breathing in, uptake, consumption, aspiration, inspiration, inhalant, brainchild, inlet, ambition, divine guidance, intake, ingestion, stirring, dream.