See also: Inhabitants Local Original Inhabit Inhabited Inhale Inhalants Inhalation Inhalt Inhaler Inhaul Inhaber Inhabitest Inhabitance Inhabitancy Inhaled Inhalational Inhabiting Inhaling Inhalable Inhabitable Inhabitations
1. Definition of inhabitant : one that occupies a particular place regularly, routinely, or for a period of time Inhabitants of large cities the tapeworm is an inhabitant of the intestine Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about inhabitant …
Inhabitant, Inhabitants, Is, Intestine
2. 397 rows · Inhabitants synonyms, Inhabitants pronunciation, Inhabitants translation, English …
3. INH, inhabit, inhabitable, inhabitancy, inhabitant, Inhabitants, inhabited, inhabiter, inhalant, inhalation, inhalation analgesia Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, …
Inh, Inhabit, Inhabitable, Inhabitancy, Inhabitant, Inhabitants, Inhabited, Inhabiter, Inhalant, Inhalation
4. Find 30 ways to say Inhabitants, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. The Crossword Solver found 45 answers to the Inhabitants crossword clue
6. It has been generally accepted that the first Inhabitants of North America migrated from Siberia by way of the Bering land bridge and arrived at least 12,000 years ago; however, some evidence suggests an even earlier date of arrival
7. 8 synonyms of Inhabitants from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Inhabitants
9. Inhabitants: one who lives permanently in a place
10. Inhabitants 'Inhabitants' is a 11 letter word starting with I and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Inhabitants We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Inhabitants will help you to finish your crossword today.
11. There were two questionnaires: one for free Inhabitants and one for slaves
12. The Inhabitants of a place are the people who live there.the Inhabitants of Glasgow
13. Today, the island's only Inhabitants are the nine person staff of the Norwegian meteorological and radio station at Herwighamna.: Cartagena highlights in number of Inhabitants and the city of Bucaramanga is relevant in terms of metropolitan area population.: The first task was the reduction, or relocation of native Inhabitants into settlements.: In prehistoric times, Negritos were some of the
Island, Inhabitants, In, Is, Into
14. The Inhabitants of the United States may be classed into, 1
15. In‧hab‧i‧tant /ɪnˈhæbɪtənt/ ●●○ noun [ countable] one of the people who live in a particular place a city of six million Inhabitants Examples from the Corpus inhabitant • This is a poor rural area, with only one doctor per 10,000 Inhabitants.
In, Inhabitants, Inhabitant, Is
16. The Inhabitants is a genuinely creepy horror film that's infinitely much better than most genre films released on screens
Inhabitants, Is, Infinitely
17. A person or an animal that lives in a particular place the oldest inhabitant of the village It is a town of about 10 000 Inhabitants.
In, Inhabitant, It, Is, Inhabitants
18. Become an CO-PRODUCER for Inhabitants: An Indigenous Perspective
19. The Inhabitants of the village knew each other and instantly became suspicious of the stranger walking down the street
20. 🔊 Many occupants worked in the house, but the Inhabitants actually owned and lived in it
In, Inhabitants, It
21. 🔊 Inhabitants of the tree were hidden until a bird pecked at it to come out of its home
Inhabitants, It, Its
22. Synonyms for Inhabitants in Free Thesaurus
23. Habitants (French: ) were French settlers and the Inhabitants of French origin who farmed the land along the two shores of the St
24. Lawrence River and Gulf in what is the present-day Province of Quebec in Canada.The term was used by the Inhabitants themselves and the other classes of French Canadian society from the 17th century up until the early 20th century when the usage of the word
In, Is, Inhabitants
25. Synonyms for Inhabitants include residents, populace, population, people, state, country, land, realm, race and kingdom
26. All Inhabitants of the Realms, sorted by various methods.Note the Category:Inhabitants by plane contains links to dynamically created categories.
27. This volume present statistics on the number of Inhabitants for States, counties, and minor civil divisions (townships, etc.), with separate figures for cities and other incorporated places, for unincorporated places, for wards of cities 5,000 Inhabitants or more, and for urbanized areas.
28. 2 days ago · A fire ripped through a zoo’s reptile house in Missouri, killing all 11 Inhabitants of the habitat
29. Weaving together histories of colonization with the modern resurgence of Native leadership, Inhabitants tells a story of America’s troubled past and hopeful future
30. 4 thoughts on “ First Known Inhabitants of Massachusetts ” jason October 21, 2019 at 2:40 pm
31. Indiana First Early Inhabitants Timeline
32. The Inhabitants Paperback – December 21, 1972 by Wright Morris (Author) › Visit Amazon's Wright Morris Page
33. Early Human Inhabitants; Early Human Inhabitants
34. 1458056 Belgrade has about 2 million Inhabitants.Eldad 638216 The city was deserted by its Inhabitants.CM 638214 The town was deserted by its Inhabitants.CM 1358307 Brazil has almost 200 million Inhabitants.Nero 2267439 It's a village of two hundred Inhabitants
Inhabitants, Its, It
35. _undertoad 44747 The Inhabitants of the island are friendly
36. CM 511992 There were a lot of men among the Inhabitants
37. "The Inhabitants" achieves a startling and remarkable fusion of photographs and words
38. A LETTER TO THE Inhabitants OF MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, AND NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA (1740) As I recently passed through your provinces in my way hither, I was sensible touched with a fellow-feeling of the miseries of the poor Negroes
39. Im Inhabitants! combined total of over half a million game visits, thank you guys
40. A: Inhabitants of Skyrim does not contain dirty or wild edits
41. Inhabitants, Vancouver, British Columbia
a person or animal that inhabits a place, especially as a permanent resident.
noun one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region. an original inhabitant of a country or region who has been there from the earliest known times Also called: Aboriginal a member of the indigenous people who were living in Australia when European settlers arrived
inhabitant - a person who inhabits a particular place. denizen, dweller, habitant, indweller. individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do". Asian, Asiatic - a native or inhabitant of Asia.
Definition of inhabitant. : one that occupies a particular place regularly, routinely, or for a period of time. inhabitants of large cities. the tapeworm is an inhabitant of the intestine.