1. "Regurgitate" and "Ingurgitate" (as well as "gurgitate," an even rarer synonym of "Ingurgitate," and gorge, meaning "to eat greedily) can be ultimately traced back to the Latin word for "whirlpool," which is …
2. To swallow greedily or in great quantity, as food. to engulf; swallow up: The floodwaters Ingurgitated trees and houses
3. Ingurgitate synonyms, Ingurgitate pronunciation, Ingurgitate translation, English dictionary definition of Ingurgitate
4. To Ingurgitate is defined as to eat in large amounts. The way that a teenage boy eats at a buffet is an example of Ingurgitate.
Ingurgitate, Is, In
5. 14 synonyms of Ingurgitate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 3 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Ingurgitate
7. Ingurgitate: to swallow or eat greedily.
8. Ingurgitate: 1 v overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself Synonyms: binge , englut , engorge , glut , gorge , gormandise , gormandize , gourmandize , overeat
9. Find 31 ways to say Ingurgitate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Ingurgitate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
11. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Ingurgitate
12. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: gorge, Ingurgitate, overindulge, glut, englut, stuff, engorge, overgorge, overeat, gormandize, gormandise, gourmandize, binge, pig out, satiate, scarf out (verb) overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself
13. Ingurgitate in American English (ɪnˈɡɜːrdʒɪˌteit) (verb -tated, -tating)
14. Synonyms for Ingurgitate include devour, gobble, gorge, gulp, scarf, scoff, belt, consume, down and engorge
15. ☑️ Synonyms of the word Ingurgitate - 11 letters - Arrow words and crosswords The list of existing synonyms for the definition Ingurgitate of arrow words and crosswords
16. We found 9 answers for the crossword clue Ingurgitate
17. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Ingurgitate yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
18. Translation for 'to Ingurgitate' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations.
19. Synonyms for Ingurgitate in Free Thesaurus
20. 24 synonyms for Ingurgitate: bolt, down, englut, engorge, gobble, gulp, guzzle, swill, wolf
21. Thus the bulimic eastward drive of the Russian Empire in the 16th to 18th centuries, which Ingurgitated Alaska and proceeded down the coast to California, was perceived by many contemporary Russians as territorially unmanageable as well as a dangerous dilution of Russianness
22. Ingurgitate Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Ingurgitate in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Ingurgitate, In, It, Is, Important
23. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Ingurgitate in Urdu is ہڑپنا, and in roman we write it Hrhpna.
In, Ingurgitate, Is, It
24. Ingurgitate: To swallow greedily or in excessive amounts; gulp
25. Find more ways to say Ingurgitate, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
26. ‘Some smoke grass, a few get stoned, most Ingurgitate large quantities of beer, and all use constantly a pathetically tiny vocabulary of dirty words.’ ‘When a frog swallows a fly, it also Ingurgitates an army of microbes, which have to be eliminated or, at least, whose growth rate has to be checked.’
Ingurgitate, It, Ingurgitates
27. 'Ingurgitate', is a rare synonym
28. Ingurgitate-Nausea (At The Gates cover) From our Limbsplitter 2 session
29. 'to Ingurgitate' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator.
30. Ingurgitate / HOD (2) / Iniquitous / Locusta / Demoniacal Genuflection: Ingurgitate / HOD (2) / Iniquitous / Locusta / Demoniacal Genuflection - Ossuary Industries Limb Splitter II (CD, Comp) Ossuary Industries: OI-11 : US: 2012: Sell This Version: Miscellaneous
Ingurgitate, Iniquitous, Industries, Ii
31. Antonyms for Ingurgitate include abstain, nibble, open, pick at, receive, pick, keep, hold, nip and bite
32. Dictionary entry overview: What does Ingurgitate mean? • Ingurgitate (verb) The verb Ingurgitate has 1 sense:
33. Overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself Familiarity information: Ingurgitate used as a verb is very rare.
Immodestly, Information, Ingurgitate, Is
34. Ingurgitate is a sick-as-fuck brutal death metal band from deep in the heart of Texas, where the stars at night are big and bright and all bullshit
Ingurgitate, Is, In
35. How many syllables are in Ingurgitate syllable words
36. Aspiration pneumonia by aspiration of food Ingurgitate: pneumonie par aspiration en passant l'aspirateur alimentaire ingurgiter: All the material items used by the artist are drawn from the clutter that forms your very life-the heap of things that surround you, that wear on your body and that you Ingurgitate.: Tous les éléments matériels utilisés par l'artiste proviennent du fatras qui
Ingurgitate, Ingurgiter, Items
37. Ingurgitate •lactate, tractate •apartheid • peltate • edentate •testate • dictate • meditate • agitate •vegetate • interdigitate •cogitate
38. Blackest Origins by Ingurgitate, released 01 March 2004 1
39. Search Ingurgitate and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
40. You can complete the definition of Ingurgitate given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
41. Simple past tense and past participle of Ingurgitate Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
42. Non-profit !Band: IngurgitateAlbum: Bleeding His Sacred Kingshipyear: 2005Genre: Brutal Death MetalLabel: Inherited Suffering RecordsCountry: United StatesFa
43. Ingurgitate is a darkened death metal band hailing from Houston, Texas
44. Mira traducciones acreditadas de Ingurgitate en español con oraciones de ejemplo y pronunciación de audio.
45. Ingurgitate "Bleeding His Sacred Kingship" (Ossuary Industries) 01
46. Present participle of Ingurgitate.
47. We've found 0 poem titles matching Ingurgitate
48. This is “Blackest Origins,” by Ingurgitate, a brand-new, gift-quality, shrink-wrapped CD issued by Comatose Music in 2004
Is, Ingurgitate, Issued, In
SEE SYNONYMS FOR ingurgitate ON THESAURUS.COM verb (used with object), in·gur·gi·tat·ed, in·gur·gi·tat·ing. to swallow greedily or in great quantity, as food. to engulf; swallow up: The floodwaters ingurgitated trees and houses.
Synonyms & Antonyms of ingurgitate. to swallow or eat greedily. with no time for fine dining, we just ingurgitated our food and went on our way. Synonyms for ingurgitate. bolt, cram, devour, glut. [ archaic ],
to swallow greedily or in great quantity, as food. to engulf; swallow up: The floodwaters ingurgitated trees and houses. verb (used without object), in·gur·gi·tat·ed, in·gur·gi·tat·ing. to drink or eat greedily; guzzle; swill.
in·gur·gi·tate. verb. To ingurgitate is defined as to eat in large amounts. The way that a teenage boy eats at a buffet is an example of ingurgitate.