See also: Ingenuous Ingenuousness Ingenuously Ingenious Ingeminate Ingenuity Ingenue Ingest Ingenuitive Inge Ingenix Ingeminated Ingenua Inger Ingenium Ingeniosa Ingeniously Ingenuine Ingesta Ingester Ingestion
1. Ingenuous definition is - showing innocent or childlike simplicity and candidness
Ingenuous, Is, Innocent
2. How to use Ingenuous in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Ingenuous.
4. Ingenuous definition, free from reserve, restraint, or dissimulation; candid; sincere
5. Ingenuous: adjective aboveboard , apertus , artless , blunt , candid , childlike , devoid of dissimulation , forthright , frank , free from reserve , genuine , honest
6. Some common synonyms of Ingenuous are artless, naive, natural, and unsophisticated
7. While all these words mean "free from pretension or calculation," Ingenuous implies inability to disguise or conceal one's feelings or intentions
Ingenuous, Implies, Inability, Intentions
8. The Ingenuous enthusiasm of children When could artless be used to replace Ingenuous?
9. / ɪnˈdʒen.ju.əs / honest, sincere, and trusting, sometimes in a way that seems silly: It has to be said it was rather Ingenuous of him to ask a complete stranger to take care of his luggage.
In, It, Ingenuous
10. Ingenuous is roughly synonymous with naive, and its antonym is disIngenuous, which means "giving a false impression of being honest and sincere." Don't confuse the word Ingenuous with the similarly spelled ingenious, which means "very smart or clever."
Ingenuous, Is, Its, Impression, Ingenious
11. During the Ingenuous apologia pro vita sua Miss Anne regarded him with her honest candour
12. LOCKE This was the most perfect specimen of the bluff, hearty, breezy, almost Ingenuous Westerner that Gwynne had encountered.
13. Ingenious indicates cleverness or intelligence, while Ingenuous refers to sincerity or a naive nature
Ingenious, Indicates, Intelligence, Ingenuous
14. Ingenuous is a start-up information technology and decision support company delivering flexible solutions with innovative and differentiating features that can be installed at site or cloud-hosted.
Ingenuous, Is, Information, Innovative, Installed
15. On this page you will find the solution to Ingenuous crossword clue crossword clue
16. The definition of Ingenuous is open or frank
17. An example of Ingenuous is a person who tells the truth.
18. Ingenuous is a start-up information technology and decision support company delivering flexible solutions with innovative and differentiating features that can be installed at site or cloud-hosted
Ingenuous, Is, Information, Innovative, Installed
19. Usage: ingenious and Ingenuous are distinct from each other and are not synonyms
20. Ingenuous means “candid” or “innocent”: an Ingenuous and sincere statement.
21. It is Ingenuous to suppose that money did not play a part in his decision
It, Is, Ingenuous, In
22. Compare disIngenuous Topics Personal qualities c2
23. Examples of Ingenuous in a sentence My Ingenuous six-year-old sister still believes there is an Easter bunny
Ingenuous, In, Is
24. 🔊 While I do not consider myself Ingenuous, I do not mind giving everyone at least one chance to do good
25. 🔊 The little boy’s Ingenuous habit of constantly telling the truth made him unpopular at school
26. Ingenuous means innocent, artless, simple
27. If you describe someone as Ingenuous, you mean that they are innocent, trusting, and honest.
If, Ingenuous, Innocent
28. Ingenuous - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. Context example: an Ingenuous admission of responsibility
30. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Ingenuous yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
31. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Ingenuous” Contribute to Crossword Clues
32. This Ingenuous little soldier, yesterday a peasant of Bauce or Limousin, who prowls with his clasp-knife by his side, around the children's nurses in the Luxembourg garden, this pale young student bent over a piece of anatomy or a book, a blond youth who shaves his beard with scissors,—take both of them, breathe upon them with a breath of duty, place them face to face in the Carrefour
33. But underneath it, in the emotional and psychological content, the plot is very Ingenuous, almost adolescent.: At the risk of being thought even more Ingenuous or, indeed, of exposing myself to ridicule, let me present another idea.: This Ingenuous charm contrasts with Mason's greater worldliness, greater opacity.: Policy-planning, decision-making and implementation of strategy should be
It, In, Is, Ingenuous, Indeed, Idea, Implementation
34. Definition of Ingenuous in the Definitions.net dictionary
35. What does Ingenuous mean? Information and translations of Ingenuous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Ingenuous, Information, In
36. Ingenuous comes from a Latin term meaning of free birth, and it still appears in this sense in writing on Roman history.Elsewhere, the word means (1) frank and straightforward; and (2) naïve, artless, lacking in cunning.Ingenious means marked by great cleverness or imagination.
Ingenuous, It, In, Ingenious, Imagination
37. Ingenuous (comparative more Ingenuous, superlative most Ingenuous) Naive and trusting
38. See 2 authoritative translations of Ingenuous in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
39. Ingenuous 1590s, "noble in nature, high-minded; honorably straightforward," from Latin ingenuus "with the virtues of freeborn people, of noble character, frank, upright, candid," originally "native, freeborn," literally "born in (a place)," from in-"in" (from PIE root *en "in") + PIE *gen(e)-wo-, suffixed form of root gene-"to give birth, beget, produce" (see genus).
Ingenuous, In, Ingenuus
40. Explanation: Unless we see the press as being naive and easily duped, they’re disIngenuous in this context
41. Ingenuous and mentioned that a lot of people don’t seem to realize there are two different words.
42. Ingenuous - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Ingenuous Definition (adj) characterized by an inability to mask your feelings; not devious
43. Joe was moved to tenderness by her Ingenuous sounding plea
44. Otoyo gave one of her delightfully Ingenuous smiles
45. He was evidently Ingenuous and sincere, pious and lovable
46. He was an Ingenuous youth, sordidly shabby and dirty
47. This, spoken in a frank, Ingenuous way, quite disarms John
48. The only use of Ingenuous in TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD
49. Our page of best sample sentences to demonstrate typical use of Ingenuous is also linked from this page.
50. He seemed too Ingenuous for a reporter
51. Only the most Ingenuous person would believe such a weak excuse! 3
52. She is too Ingenuous in believing what others say
Is, Ingenuous, In
53. It is Ingenuous to suppose that money did not play a part
It, Is, Ingenuous
54. Antonyms for Ingenuous include artful, insincere, sophisticated, affected, artificial, assuming, cosmopolitan, dishonest, disIngenuous and dissembling
Ingenuous, Include, Insincere
55. Ingenuous people are by nature genuine, in that they do not know how to deceive or be other than they are
56. "Ingenuous" is a close synonym of "naive"
57. Ingenuous people are honest, but not because they choose to be; it is simply their nature to be
Ingenuous, It, Is
58. Ingenuous 'Ingenuous' is a 9 letter word starting with I and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Ingenuous We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Ingenuous will help you to finish your crossword today
59. Ingenuous, LLC CLAIM THIS BUSINESS
60. Synonyms for Ingenuous in Free Thesaurus
61. 44 synonyms for Ingenuous: naive, open, trusting, simple, frank, plain, innocent, sincere, honest
62. Ingenuous Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Ingenuous in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Ingenuous, In, It, Is, Important
63. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Ingenuous in Urdu is بے خطا, and in roman we write it Bay Khata.
In, Ingenuous, Is, It
64. Ingenuous: (of a person or action) innocent and unsuspecting: But in the context above honest would make sense and, in any case, more than being naive
Ingenuous, Innocent, In
65. Moreover my favorite translation service provides some translation in meaning of being frankly so I suppose that Ingenuous …