See also: Influential Influent Influentially Influentiality Influence Inflation Inflame Inflict Inflexible Inflammation Inflamed Inflated Inflection Infliction Infl Inflexibly Inflater Influencia Influenced Influencer Inflicted Inflammable Inflammatory Influx
1. Examples of Influent in a Sentence
2. Noun along with its Influents, the Missouri and Ohio rivers, the Mississippi River drains all or part of 31 U.S
3. Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective The consortium intends to gauge the scale of infection in a population by collecting and examining Influent …
Intends, Infection, In, Influent
4. Influent A Language Learning Video Game! “Influent is a tool that students should definitely keep in mind when studying a foreign language.” ─ Marcus Estrada, Cliqist “Influent is a tool that students should definitely keep in mind when studying a foreign language.”
Influent, Is, In, Ing
5. Influent is a Language Learning Game focusing primarily on vocabulary acquisition and pronunciation
6. Influent The Influent in sewage water passes through a bar screen to remove all large objects like cans, rags, sticks, plastic packets etc
7. LOS ANGELES, CA – April 18, 2020 — Three Flip Studios announced today via social media that the French, Italian, and Korean editions of critically acclaimed language learning video game, Influent, are now free-to-play
8. Starting today, a new bundle entitled “Influent Free Edition” will be available for download on Steam and the Humble Store.
9. The team at Influent has been incredibly helpful in expanding our influencer marketing capabilities over the past few months
Influent, Incredibly, In, Influencer
10. Influent.ro - Decoratiuni interioare si materiale de constructii - Influent.ro
11. Influent is a Language Learning Game focused on vocabulary acquisition and pronunciation that gives players the freedom to choose the words they want to learn without the need for pencils or books! Visit the Store Page Most popular community and official content for the past week.
12. Influent lets you do it all, and joining the most powerful influencer directory in the world is completely free
Influent, It, Influencer, In, Is
13. An Influent river, also known as a losing stream, a sinking stream, or a disappearing stream, is a type of stream that loses water as it flows downstream
Influent, Is, It
14. Influent river systems lose most of their water to the underlying bedrock through percolation and enriching the underlying aquifer.
15. Be Influent: Immerse yourself in languages
Influent, Immerse, In
16. With 25 years of experience organising language immersion homestay programs in over 20 languages and 30 countries worldwide, Influent has the expertise to offer you a unique and customised stay, on your terms and with only the very best hosts.
Immersion, In, Influent
17. Influent (feminine singular Influente, masculine plural Influents, feminine plural Influentes) Influential; Verb
Influent, Influente, Influents, Influentes, Influential
18. Third-person plural present indicative / subjunctive of influer; Further reading “Influent” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
Indicative, Influer, Influent, In, Informatis
19. The Influent to the bioreactor had what I immediately thought were really high orthophosphate numbers, bolded in red
Influent, Immediately, In
20. The first thing I did was compare the values I measured at this plant with textbook values and saw that this plant had an Influent phosphate concentration more than twice as high as would be expected.
21. What does Influent mean? The definition of an Influent is something that flows into another
Influent, Is, Into
22. (noun) An example of an Influent is a stream that fl
23. Influent: Influent operates a global, multilingual network of customer contact centers that provide outbound, inbound, and business-process outsourcing services to a variety of companies.
24. Influent is a fresh approach to link analysis for graphs of transactional data
25. Influent empowers analysts to visually and interactively investigate transactional flow between billions of entities, accounts and transactions, revealing actors and behaviors of concern.
Influent, Interactively, Investigate
26. Influent is a Language Learning Game focused on vocabulary acquisition and pronunciation that gives players the freedom to choose the words they want to learn without the need
27. Late Middle English (as an adjective): from Latin Influent- ‘flowing in’, from influere (see influence)
Influent, In, Influere, Influence
28. Influent is a powerful tool for solving production pains
29. Data collected and analyzed by Influent provides ample opportunities to improve your production, quality, and profitability.
30. Synonyms for Influent in Free Thesaurus
31. 1 synonym for Influent: inflowing
32. What are synonyms for Influent?
33. Influent is a Language Learning Game focusing primarily on vocabulary acquisition and pronunciation while giving players the freedom to learn what they want without pencils or books! Includes English, Spanish, Latin, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Japanese, Hindi, Chinese, Korean, German, French, Russian, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Brazilian
Influent, Is, Includes
34. Influent Marketing is led by Jim and Jeff Zellner – proven marketing professionals with over 40 combined years of experience in marketing and advertising with backgrounds in both digital and traditional media
Influent, Is, In
35. Find out what works well at Influent from the people who know best
36. Uncover why Influent is the best company for you.
37. 'Influent' also found in translations in English-French dictionary
38. Ami Influent, relation haut placée
39. She has an Influential role within government.
40. Otherwise you better be Influent in Spanish and ready to work for $1,000 pesos a week
41. Thank you George Lucas for making the film trilogy more Influent, ,ore parodied and more known of the ewntire world.
42. Influent is a Language Learning Game focused on vocabulary acquisition and pronunciation that gives players the freedom to choose the words they want to learn without the need
43. The Influent and effluent samples from a given plant were collected within minutes of each other and from the center of the respective channels, to exclude material accumulated on the walls
44. For Influent concentration less than 100 mg/L the effluent goal is 50 mg/L total suspended solids
45. Samples with Influent concentrations that are greater than the range may be included by artificially setting the value at the upper end of the concentration range prior to completing the pollutant removal efficiency calculations.
46. Definition of Influent in the Definitions.net dictionary
47. What does Influent mean? Information and translations of Influent in the most comprehensive …
Influent, Information, In
48. Influent adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (flowing in) (generico: che entra) affluente agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" Influent n …
Influent, Interesting, In
49. Influent’s focus is working with power providers and other regulated utilities to overcome technical and regulatory challenges to develop large-scale renewable generation and storage projects – …
50. When you call Influent.createAnyClient you get a decorated client, that allows you to pass simple object literals to write and query.This, of course, get some performance overhead and unnecessary object casting and type checks
51. Influent is a library to implement a Fluentd's forward server on the JVM
Influent, Is, Implement
52. Influent.forward.ForwardServer is almost compatible with Forward Protocol Specification v1.
53. Influent (adj.) mid-15c., "abundant, flowing in," in reference to occult power of the stars, etc., also of grace, from Latin Influentem (nominative influens) "flowing in," present participle of influere "to flow in" (see influence (n.))
Influent, In, Influentem, Influens, Influere, Influence
54. Also occasionally in the sense "Influential" (1630s).
55. The language game, Influent and 3 DLCs, are FREE for a limited time! Find out how to get Influent and the three DLCs for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends! If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
56. Influent Home is part of his life long dream to own a small store
57. Established in late 2015, Influent Home is a destination spot for custom furniture and hand curated furnishings
In, Influent, Is
58. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Influent Home.
59. Influent concentrations between 50-100 mg/L, the upper one-sided 95% confidence interval around the effluent concentration is 33.3 mg/L
Influent, Interval, Is
60. The BaySeparator achieved, on average, a 56.4% removal rate (Influent TSS >100 mg/L) and 24.9 mg/L average effluent TSS concentration (Influent TSS between 50 and 100 mg/L)
influent (noun) · influents (plural noun)
Differences Between Effluent and Influent Streams Location. Effluent river systems are found mainly in tropical and temperate climates, while influent streams are found... Height of the Surrounding Water Table. Effluent rivers receive water from the ground through their streambeds, and for... Flow Volume. An effluent stream receives water from the ground, and therefore... More ...
Influent (adjective) flowing in "some particles delivered in the influent streams settle in the reservoirs" Influent (noun) a stream, especially a tributary, which flows into another stream or lake.
Antonyms for influenced include confused, abashed, addled, baffled, bamboozled, beclouded, bedeviled, bedevilled, befuddled and bemused. Find more opposite words at ...