See also: Influence Influenced Influencer Influential Inflation Inflict Influx Inflexible Inflections Inflammation Inflammatory Inflame Inflammable Inflamed Inflorescence Infl Inflexibly Inflicted Inflate Inflated Inflection
1. Influence definition is - the power or capacity of causing an effect in indirect or intangible ways : sway
Influence, Is, In, Indirect, Intangible
2. How to use Influence in a sentence
3. The Surprising History of Influence and Its Modern Use Synonym Discussion of Influence.
4. Influence definition, the capacity or power of persons or things to be a compelling force on or produce effects on the actions, behavior, opinions, etc., of others: He used family Influence …
5. 8 rows · You use Influence as a noun to refer to the power that someone or something has to affect …
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Influence (Entry 1 of 2) 1 the power to direct the thinking or behavior of others usually indirectly a mayor who doesn't hesitate to use her Influence …
7. Job market as a major factor influencing consumer confidence. Influence how/what/when An organization's values have been shown to Influence …
8. Influence is the power to have an important effect on someone or something
Influence, Is, Important
9. If someone Influences someone else, they are changing a person or thing in an indirect but important way
If, Influences, In, Indirect, Important
10. Sometimes a person who Influences another doesn't intend to have any effect, but sometimes they are using Influence to benefit themselves.
Influences, Intend, Influence
11. Influence is a personal and unofficial power derived from deference of others to one’s character, ability, or station; it may be exerted unconsciously or may operate through persuasion: to have Influence …
Influence, Is, It
12. Influence, the classic book on persuasion, explains the psychology of why people say "yes"—and how to apply these understandings.
13. Influence.co is the largest Influencer marketing professional community
Influence, Is, Influencer
14. We help Influencers & businesses connect, learn, and work with their peers.
15. Synonyms for Influence in Free Thesaurus
16. 148 synonyms for Influence: control, power, authority, direction, command, domination, supremacy
17. How Does Society Shape and Influence Individuals? Psychologists agree that all individuals are affected by social Influences, and their actions can often be understood in relation to social norms, trends, customs and rules
Influence, Individuals, Influences, In
18. The role of an individual in a social hierarchy can Influence behavior
Individual, In, Influence
19. Influence provides a seamless platform to manage each of your campaigns, whether it’s on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or another social media site
Influence, It, Instagram
20. Our comprehensive metrics allow you to identify your top-performing Influencers and get accurate ROI statistics for every campaign.
21. You use Influence as a noun to refer to the power that someone or something has to affect people's behaviour or decisions
22. His wife had a lot of Influence. His teachings still exert a strong Influence. If you want to mention the person or thing affected, you use on.
23. Influence AT WORK (IAW ®) was founded by Robert Cialdini, Ph.D
24. As a professional resource to improve organizational and personal performance by deploying ethical Influence strategies.
25. An effect of one person or thing on another the power of a person or thing to have such an effect power or sway resulting from ability, wealth, position, etc a person or thing having Influence
26. The Influence (Trailer) More Details
27. Social Influence, in social psychology, Influence in interpersonal relationships
Influence, In, Interpersonal
28. Minority Influence, when the minority affect the behavior or beliefs of the majority; Influencer marketing, through individuals that have Influence over potential buyers; Science and technology
Influence, Influencer, Individuals
29. Sphere of Influence (astrodynamics), the region around a celestial body in which it is the primary gravitational
Influence, In, It, Is
30. Influence - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
31. Compound Forms: Inglés: Español: bad Influence n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
32. (person) mala influencia adj + nf: Simon is a bad Influence on the other children.
Influencia, Is, Influence
33. What does Influence mean? A power affecting a person, thing, or course of events, especially one that operates without any direct or apparent effo
34. [uncountable, countable] the effect that somebody/something has on the way a person thinks or behaves or on the way that something works or develops His early work shows the Influence of Cézanne and Matisse
35. Influence on somebody/something He had considerable Influence on younger sculptors.
36. Find 137 ways to say InfluenceS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
37. ‘Another important Influence over the development of parents' groups has been the media.’ ‘Audience participation and Influence over media content development is still exceedingly limited.’ ‘The true and abiding interest of the battle is derived from is moral effect, from its Influence …
Important, Influence, Is, Interest, Its
38. Those are the keys to building Influence with humans, according to research being published in Levy’s forthcoming book
39. The banks’ directors say they have little Influence over their presidents’ actions
40. → see also undue Influence Influence Influence 2 verb [transitive] to have an effect on the way something happens or the way someone does something Children are heavily Influenced by advertising
41. Influence what/where/ how etc The number of training centres
42. Influence is the power to make other people agree with your opinions or do what you want
43. I have rather a large Influence over a good many people
44. He denies exerting any political Influence over them
45. [ + over] The government should continue to use its Influence for the release of all hostages.
46. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Influence crossword clue
47. His Influence, generated by what he said and did (and by the congruence between them), had as much an effect—if not more—over my development as my …
48. Influence is the power to make other people agree with your opinions or do what you want
49. He used his Influence to get his son into medical school
50. He denies exerting any political Influence over them
51. Synonyms: control, power, authority, direction More Synonyms of Influence
52. The Art of Influence Secrets to complaining effectively, motivating loved ones, and getting what you want without being a jerk
53. Undue Influence, or the persuasion of Influence due to an interpersonal relationship, is seen often in businesses, regardless of sector or size.
Influence, Interpersonal, Is, In
54. Bonus: I learned how to earn Influence by being a great guest at the blogs of influential people
55. True leadership is rare, because most people aren’t willing to do the one thing they need to grow their Influence.
56. A realm, domain, or field over which a person, group, or business has direct control, Influence, or clout
57. It refers to a military term for the geographical area in which a commander has direct military Influence.
It, In, Influence
58. Influence » Evil Influence of unfaithful Christians
59. The ability to Influence people is a vital skill in the real world
Influence, Is, In
60. So, to Influence others, stay relaxed, confident that you're correct in what you say, that you're who you are, and that what you say matters
61. Social Influence comprises the ways in which individuals change their behavior to meet the demands of a social environment
Influence, In, Individuals
62. It takes many forms and can be seen in conformity, socialization, peer pressure, obedience, leadership, persuasion, sales, and marketing.Typically social Influence results from a specific action, command, or request, but people also alter their attitudes and behaviors in
It, In, Influence
63. Influence, the classic book on persuasion, explains the psychology of why people say "yes"—and how to apply these understandings
64. Robert Cialdini is the seminal expert in the rapidly expanding field of Influence and persuasion.
Is, In, Influence
65. His wife has had a civilizing Influence on him
66. Only love Influence, and can realize born inspiration
67. A retrospective Influence pervaded the whole performance
68. Helen's a bad/good Influence on him
69. In corporate terms, the sphere of Influence of a business, organization or group can show its power and Influence in the decisions of other businesses/organizations/groups
In, Influence, Its
70. The Influence shows in several ways, such as in size, frequency of visits, etc
71. In most cases, a company described as "bigger" has a larger sphere of Influence.
influence (noun) · influences (plural noun)
influence (verb) · influences (third person present) · influenced (past tense) · influenced (past participle) · influencing (present participle)