See also: Infirmary Infirmarian Infirmarer Infirm Infirmity Infinite Infiltrate Infix Infidel Infinitive Infinity Infinitesimally Infile Infidele Infinitesimals Infima Infirmier Infill Infinium Infinita Infiltrated Infinitely Infiltration Infidelity
1. English Language Learners Definition of Infirmary : a place where sick people stay and are cared for in a school, prison, summer camp, etc. See the full definition for Infirmary in the English Language Learners Dictionary
2. Noun, plural in·fir·ma·ries. a place for the care of the infirm, sick, or injured; hospital or facility serving as a hospital: a school Infirmary.
In, Infirm, Injured, Infirmary
3. Alzheimer’s Care Infirmary Cancer Care Corporate Wellness iHealthy Diabetes Digestive Health Emergency Services Heart Care Cardiac Rehabilitation Diagnosing Cardiovascular Disease Outpatient Heart Failure Program Senior Behavioral Health Infirmary Fitness Centers Infirmary Long Term Acute Care Infirmary Medical Clinics Laboratory Services
4. Infirmary: [ in-fer´mah-re ] a hospital or place where the sick or infirm are maintained or treated.
Infirmary, In, Infirm
5. Infirmary Health’s flagship is Mobile Infirmary, with 681 licensed beds, including J.L.Bedsole/Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital.
Infirmary, Is, Including
6. Infirmary (plural infirmaries) A place where sick or injured people are cared for, especially a small hospital; sickhouse
Infirmary, Infirmaries, Injured
7. Mary Bennett Murray Infirmary THE CITADEL 171 MOULTRIE ST
8. The Student Health Care Center’s main campus location in the Infirmary Building at 280 Fletcher Drive offers the following primary and specialty services: General Medical Care/Primary Care : Treatment of illness/injury, health counseling, flu shots , other immunizations and more performed by licensed, board-certified MDs, PAs, APRNs and RNs
In, Infirmary, Illness, Injury, Immunizations
9. The VMI Infirmary is open and staffed by a nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout the regular academic year. There are 18 inpatient beds for overnight observation and isolation for those cadets who cannot comfortably or safely stay in barracks.
Infirmary, Is, Inpatient, Isolation, In
10. Of the Infirmary, only a few fragments of arches remain—but these undoubtedly date from the time of the Confessor. LITTLE FOLKS (NOVEMBER 1884) VARIOUS It's no' a doctor ye'll be needing, ava, but a bit dose o' physic an' a bed in the Infirmary a day or …
Infirmary, It, In
11. The Infirmary Federal Credit Union offers our members Direct Deposit
12. As nouns the difference between clinic and Infirmary is that clinic is a medical facility, such as a hospital, especially one for the treatment and diagnosis of outpatients while Infirmary is a place where sick or injured people are cared for, especially a small hospital; …
Infirmary, Is, Injured
13. Infirmary Information The Citadel Infirmary 171 Moultrie St
14. ‘The Infirmary, or hospital, was across the rectangle of stone walkways from the stables.’ ‘The lack of medical supplies and the primitive Infirmary the delegates observed make it clear that it is difficult to provide even basic medical care.’
Infirmary, It, Is
15. Vincent Infirmary has technology and expertise like no other in Arkansas for the treatment of cardiovascular disease
16. Infirmary definition: Some hospitals are called infirmaries
17. From the Southern, comfort food to the mixology inspired crafted cocktails; Infirmary is Upper East Side’s remedy
Inspired, Infirmary, Is
18. Synonyms for Infirmary include clinic, dispensary, hospice, medical center, medical wing, nursing home, sanatorium, sickbay, hospital and sickroom
19. Infirmary n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
20. Fairfield County Infirmary, Lancaster, Ohio
21. The Infirmary has a licensed pharmacy that allows us to dispense some of the most commonly prescribed medications free or at a low cost
22. An Infirmary is a hospital, or the area of an institution that's used as a hospital
Infirmary, Is, Institution
23. If you come down with chickenpox at summer camp, you might have to spend a few nights in the camp Infirmary.
If, In, Infirmary
24. Infirmary: A place for the care of the infirm, sick, or injured, especially a small hospital or dispensary in an institution.
Infirmary, Infirm, Injured, In, Institution
25. Welcome to the Careers Center for Infirmary Health
26. The Infirmary is a building which holds and heals injured defenders
Infirmary, Is, Injured
27. Attacking other players or during Skirmishes), 60% of the troops (highest tier troops) will be sent to the Infirmary as long it is not at full capacity, the remaining 40% will be dead, unless there is space in the sanctuary to take them, in which case 38%
Infirmary, It, Is, In
28. The Infirmary is a rather small room, made to only treat a few patients at a time
29. • The Infirmary and stables had become dilapidated during the wars, having been occupied by enemy cavalry, and were empty
30. The Infirmary Health COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center is now scheduling appointments for the following individuals: 🔹 Healthcare workers 🔹 First Responders 🔹 75+ If you fall in one of the above categories, call 251-341-2819, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m
Infirmary, Is, Individuals, If, In
31. The Infirmary is located from the hallway near from the door that leads to the organ room
32. The Infirmary has to be the best place for an Old Fashioned
33. Since they are in the same lot as Shanahan's you can order any of their food and enjoy it over at the Infirmary or even outside on the HUGE partially covered patio-area.
In, It, Infirmary
34. The Infirmary is a facility in XCOM 2: War of the Chosen.Along with the Training Center, it replaces the base game's Advanced Warfare Center.
Infirmary, Is, In, It
35. The Infirmary: A DCI Ryan Mystery (The DCI Ryan Mysteries Book 11) - Kindle edition by Ross, LJ
36. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Infirmary: A DCI Ryan Mystery (The …
37. James Infirmary is a peer-based occupational health and safety clinic for sex workers of all genders
38. The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, or RIE, often (but incorrectly) known as the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, or ERI, was established in 1729 and is the oldest voluntary hospital in Scotland
Infirmary, Incorrectly, In, Is
39. The Infirmary is the room where injured Prisoners, Guards and Staff will be brought for treatment
Infirmary, Is, Injured
40. Infirmary needs to be unlocked by researching health in bureaucracy
41. Guards will carry prisoners and other guards or staff to the Infirmary to be healed.
42. What does infirmatory mean? (obsolete) An Infirmary
infirmary (noun) · infirmaries (plural noun)
As nouns the difference between hospital and infirmary. is that hospital is a building designed to diagnose and treat the sick, injured or dying usually has a staff of doctors and nurses to aid in the treatment of patients while infirmary is a place where sick or injured people are cared for, especially a small hospital; sickhouse.
infirmary (Noun) A place where sick or injured people are cared for, especially a small hospital; sickhouse. Etymology: From infirmaria, from infirmus.
Definition of infirmary 1 : a place (as in a school or prison) where sick or injured individuals receive care and treatment 2 : a large medical facility : hospital Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary 1 : a place (as in a school or prison) where sick or injured individuals receive care and treatment
258 Infirmary synonyms - Other Words for Infirmary. hospital. n. , adj. # surgery , clinic. clinic. n. # sanitarium. sick bay. phr. , n.