See also: Infection Infectious Infect Infectee Infecting Infectiously Infectant Infected Infector Infective Infectiology Infectiousness Infectivity Infer Inferior Inference Inferno Inferred Inferiority Infed Infects Infeft Inferiorly Inferencia Infernum Infernus Infernal Inferring Infested Infertile Inferential Infertility
1. Infect definition is - to contaminate with a disease-producing substance or agent (such as bacteria)
2. How to use Infect in a sentence.
3. Used of microorganisms or other Infectious agents: people who were Infected with salmonella.
4. To taint or contaminate with something that affects quality, character, or condition unfavorably: to Infect …
5. Infect verb [T] (DISEASE) C1 to pass a disease to a person, animal, or plant: The ward was full of children Infected with TB.
6. Find 17 ways to say Infect, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Infect is a keyword ability that was introduced in Scars of Mirrodin
Infect, Is, Introduced, In
8. Infect provides a fast and intuitive access to the latest antimicrobial resistance data
9. Used of microorganisms or other Infectious agents: people who were Infected with salmonella.
10. WE'RE Infect CO America’s most contagious streetwear brand
11. Our mission is to “Infect” the world with truth through thought-provoking design, rich storytelling, and classic streetwear apparel.
12. Infect Co America’s most contagious streetwear brand
13. Our mission is to “Infect” the world with truth through thought-provoking design, rich storytelling, and classic streetwear apparel.
14. Volume 27, Number 3—March 2021 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC
15. An Infectious disease, also known as a transmissible diseaseor communicable disease, is an illnessresulting from an Infection
Infectious, Is, Illnessresulting, Infection
16. Infections can be caused by a wide range of pathogens, most prominently bacteriaand virusesbut also more unusual types
17. Infect (This creature deals damage to creatures in the form of -1/-1 counters and to players in the form of poison counters.) Other creatures you control with Infect get +1/+1
18. Whenever you cast a creature spell with Infect, target player gets a poison counter.
19. Infect: to pass something harmful (such as a disease) to someone or something else
20. Synonyms: contaminate, poison, communicate… Antonyms: disInfect, sanitize, sterilize…
21. Synonyms for Infect in Free Thesaurus
22. 31 synonyms for Infect: contaminate, transmit disease to, spread disease to or among, pollute, dirty
23. What does Infect mean? The definition of Infect is to contaminate someone or something with a disease or with some other negative element
24. To Infect is to spread an illness to another person
Infect, Is, Illness
25. If you sneeze on your friend, you may inadvertently Infect her with your germs
If, Inadvertently, Infect
26. When a disease moves from person to person, it Infects them
27. Even After Getting Vaccinated, You Could Still Infect Others Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
28. Late Middle English from Latin Infect- ‘tainted’, from the verb inficere, from in- ‘into’ + facere ‘put, do’.
Infect, Inficere, In, Into
29. Infect (third-person singular simple present Infects, present participle Infecting, simple past and past participle Infected) ( transitive ) To bring (the body or part of it) into contact with a substance that causes illness (a pathogen ), so that the pathogen begins to act on the body; (of a pathogen) to come into contact with (a body or body
Infect, Infects, Infecting, Infected, It, Into, Illness
30. Infect (v.) late 14c., "fill with disease, render pestilential; pollute, contaminate; to corrupt morally," from Latin Infectus, past participle of inficere "to stain, tinge, dye," also "to corrupt, stain, spoil," literally "to put in to, dip into," from in-"in" (from PIE root *en "in") + facere "to …
Infect, Infectus, Inficere, In, Into
31. Infect is a bash based script which is officially made for termux users and from this tool you can spread android virus by just sending link
32. Definition of Infect in the Definitions.net dictionary
33. What does Infect mean? Information and translations of Infect in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Infect, Information, In
34. A virus is a submicroscopic Infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of an organism
Is, Infectious, Inside
35. Viruses Infect all types of life forms, from animals and plants to microorganisms, including bacteria and archaea
36. Since Dmitri Ivanovsky's 1892 article describing a non-bacterial pathogen Infecting tobacco plants and the discovery of the tobacco mosaic virus by Martinus Beijerinck in 1898
Ivanovsky, Infecting, In
37. Above are the results of unscrambling Infect
38. We found a total of 35 words by unscrambling the letters in Infect.
39. Parvum that Infect humans, and the transmission routes of such agents, has relevance for better understanding of the epidemiologic features of cryptosporidiosis
40. Cryptosporidium felis Infection, Spain
41. Macrophage-tropic (M-tropic) strains Infect primary macrophages and primary lymphocytes and use the chemokine receptor CCR5 as a co-receptor.
42. As verbs the difference between affect and Infect is that affect is to influence or alter or affect can be (obsoletetransitive) to aim for, to try to obtain while Infect is to bring into contact with a substance that causes illness (a pathogen)
Infect, Is, Influence, Into, Illness
43. Volume 27, Number 3—March 2021 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC
44. To Infect people, animals, or plants means to cause them to have a disease or illness
45. A single mosquito can Infect a large number of people.
46. The evidence now suggests that the role of such “silent spreaders” is substantial, even though they tend to Infect fewer people on average
47. Looking for Infect? Find out information about Infect
48. To cause an Infection, as by contamination with or invasion by a pathogen
49. To cause a phage Infection of bacteria
50. McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific & Explanation of Infect
51. COVID Infections can provide ‘some immunity for at least 5 months’ but people can still Infect others, U.K
Infections, Immunity, Infect
52. Malware can use known software vulnerabilities to Infect your PC
53. When you go to a website, it can try to use those vulnerabilities to Infect your PC with malware.
54. Although spiral bacteria have been known for more than a century to Infect the stomachs of dogs and cats, recent research has been conducte …
55. Some coronaviruses, such as canine and feline coronaviruses, Infect only animals and do not Infect people
56. Some coronaviruses that Infect animals can be spread to people and …
57. Infect (This creature deals damage to creatures in the form of -1/-1 counters and to players in the form of poison counters.) : Regenerate Blight Mamba
58. People with active TB can Infect 5–15 other people through close contact over the course of a year.
59. Infect [sb/sth] with [sth] vtr + prep figurative (tainted by [sth] ) ( figurado ) Infectar algo con, degradar algo con loc verb locución verbal : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo").
60. To evaluate how MERS-CoV evolves to Infect host cells, the scientists tested 16 bat species and found that the virus could not efficiently enter cells with receptors from the common vampire bat, Desmodus rotundus
61. They then grew virus on cells that had vampire bat receptors and observed the virus evolving to better Infect the cells.
62. While Infect Away can be used on its own, this essential oil blend was initially developed as the second step in a three-part wellness system for your animal
Infect, Its, Initially, In
63. Second, apply Infect Away to help support your pet’s natural defense system.
64. During a blood meal, a malaria-Infected female Anopheles mosquito inoculates sporozoites into the human host .Sporozoites Infect liver cells and mature into schizonts , which rupture and release merozoites
Infected, Inoculates, Into, Infect
65. Find 17 ways to say Infect, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
66. To Infect human cells, viruses must pass a dense layer of carbohydrates attached to the cell surface
67. Several viruses, including herpes and other coronaviruses, are known to bind to heparan sulfate during Infection.
infect (verb) · infects (third person present) · infected (past tense) · infected (past participle) · infecting (present participle)