See also: Inexplicable The Inexpensive Inexpert Inexpedient Inexhaustible Inexorable Inexorably Inexplicit Inexact Inexperience Inexperienced Inexcusable Inexplicably Inexcusably Inexpensively Inexpertly Inexpedience Inexpediency Inexpediently Inexhaustive Inexplicitly Inexactly Inexpertise Inextricably Inextricable
1. Definition of Inexplicable : incapable of being explained, interpreted, or accounted for an Inexplicable disappearance Other Words from Inexplicable Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about Inexplicable …
Inexplicable, Incapable, Interpreted
2. inexplicability, Inexplicableness, inexplainability or inexplainableness, noun inexplicably or inexplainably, adverb Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © …
Inexplicability, Inexplicable, Inexplainability, Inexplainableness, Inexplicably, Inexplainably
3. unable to be explained or understood: For some Inexplicable reason, he's decided to cancel the project.
4. Meet heroines and heroes of faith who helped to spread the message of Jesus throughout Europe in Part 2 of the six-part documentary series Inexplicable: How Christianity Spread to the Ends of the Earth, hosted by Golden Globe® nominee Dennis Haysbert.
5. 3 synonyms of Inexplicable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Inexplicable
7. Inexplicable: impossible to explain
8. Inexplicable is made up of the prefix in, which means "not," and explicable, which comes from the Latin explicabilis, meaning "unfolded, unraveled." Do you see the double negative? If something is not unfolded, it's folded up and tangled — like something that doesn't make sense.
Inexplicable, Is, In, If, It
9. Find 32 ways to say Inexplicable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Definition of Inexplicable in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Inexplicable mean? Information and translations of Inexplicable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inexplicable, Information, In
12. Inexplicable Lyrics [Chorus] Inexplicably high, inexplicably low I think I know what I want, but I don't know where to go And all the while it seems that I'm living in my dreams
Inexplicable, Inexplicably, It, In
13. Inexplicableand millions of other books are available for Amazon Kindle.
14. The definition of Inexplicable is something that cannot be explained or something for which there is no logical answer or reason
15. When you are late for absolutely no reason, this is an example of Inexplicable …
16. Adjective If something is Inexplicable, you cannot explain why it happens or why it is true
If, Is, Inexplicable, It
17. His behaviour was extraordinary and Inexplicable. For some Inexplicable reason, the …
18. Inexplicable by Jerry Pattengale
19. Too unusual or strange to be explained or understood SYN incomprehensible, strange Inexplicable behaviour For some Inexplicable reason, he felt depressed
20. —inexplicably adverb Examples from the Corpus Inexplicable • For some Inexplicable reason, some rooms of …
21. Inexplicable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
22. Christianity is the only religion in the world with a major presence on every continent." And with the above quote, Jerry Pattengale takes the reader on a six chapter journey through every region of the world, as he traces Christianity from its dramatic beginnings in the Middle East and North Africa to its Inexplicable sphere of influence today.
Is, In, Its, Inexplicable, Influence
23. Synonyms for Inexplicable in Free Thesaurus
24. 15 synonyms for Inexplicable: unaccountable, strange, mysterious, baffling, enigmatic
25. Definition of Inexplicable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
26. Her anguish was redoubled by this mysterious and Inexplicable struggle within her
27. Tingling in every nerve, athrob with an emotion new and Inexplicable, she drew a long slow breath and turned her head away
28. There were also delays, hesitations and cavils at home, which were more Inexplicable.
29. Just part of the bargain… the unavoidable, intractable, Inexplicable bargain.
30. Yeeeeeah we're spreading new Inexplicable sounds with some sweeeeet live videos coming out tonight at 8pm on the Eastone Recordings live stream show!! 😁 🌟 Also being re-streamed by Rubik 💥 …
31. We found 14 answers for “Inexplicable”
32. This page shows answers to the clue Inexplicable.Inexplicable may be defined as “Not explicable; not explainable”, “Incapable of being explained or accounted for” and “Not explicable; incapable of being accounted for or explained”
33. Synonyms for Inexplicable are for example impenetrable, impossible to solve and indecipherable.
Inexplicable, Impenetrable, Impossible, Indecipherable
34. Anthony Fauci is calling decisions by the governors of Texas and Mississippi to lift coronavirus restrictions “Inexplicable” and warning the moves could lead to another spike in cases.
Is, Inexplicable, In
35. Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises Inexplicable · David y Abraham Inexplicable ℗ 1999 GV Productions Released on: 1999-03-27 Auto-generated by Yo
36. Cover de la canción Inexplicable por Fabián RestrepoRedes Sociales:http://www.fb.com/fabianrestrepoproject/https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDxUZ1JlB_cc1He1u
37. Inexplicable (adj.) early 15c., from Latin inexplicabilis "that cannot be unfolded or disentangled, very intricate," figuratively, "Inexplicable," from in-"not, opposite of" (see in-(1)) + explicabilis "that may be explained" (see explicable).
Inexplicable, Inexplicabilis, Intricate, In
38. As a noun, 1745, "something that cannot be explained;" jocular Inexplicables "trousers" is from 1829
39. Definition of Inexplicable adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
40. Another word for Inexplicable: unaccountable, strange, mysterious, baffling, enigmatic Collins English Thesaurus
41. Wrapped in Inexplicable garish neon colors and costumes that suggested a cross between Mad Max: Beyond Thurnderdome and Calamity Jane, this production failed to ignite much fire of laughter
In, Inexplicable, Ignite
42. And on her unkind face an expression of Inexplicable satisfaction
43. Inexplicable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (impossible to explain) Inexplicable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación : Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero …
Inexplicable, Interesting, Impossible
44. Inexplicable, yet a Fact (Russian: Необъяснимо, но факт, often abbreviated as ННФ and has also been translated as Inexplicable, but Factual) was a popular TV show on TNT (Russian TV channel)
45. Inexplicable, yet a Fact is among the earliest pseudo-documentary projects on the Russian television and has influenced several similar projects on other Russian TV channels
Inexplicable, Is, Influenced
46. See authoritative translations of Inexplicable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
47. Inexplicable: How Christianity Spread to the Ends of the Earth is TBN’s six-part documentary series chronicling the Gospel’s spread from 12 Apostles in Jerusalem over 2,000 years ago to a major presence on every continent today
Inexplicable, Is, In
48. Anything Inexplicable was attributed to part of the invisible _ witchcraft
49. A performance like this in a game like this is Inexplicable
In, Is, Inexplicable
50. This is Inexplicable to me and to others on the committee, "Seattle was an unmitigated, Inexplicable disaster," Inexplicable paid $ 6.30 and $ 4.10
51. He called the delay " Inexplicable and unacceptable ."
52. Examples of Inexplicable in a sentence
53. Because the weather was clear and sunny a few moments ago, the sudden thunderstorm is Inexplicable
54. 🔊 The airline was unable to give us a reason for the Inexplicable departure delay
55. This theory makes sense of an otherwise Inexplicable phenomenon
56. For some Inexplicable reason he gave up a fantastic job
57. For some Inexplicable reason, the investors decided to pull out
58. Find 32 ways to say Inexplicable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
59. Inexplicable traces this remarkable spread of Jesus’s followers, including many of the heroic actions from those believing in his deity, and those horrific actions of those misusing his teachings
Inexplicable, Including, In
60. Inexplicable, crazy and impossible car accidents Images like this one are absolutely amazing
Inexplicable, Impossible, Images
61. They are those very rare, Inexplicable accidents in which (hopefully) no …