See also: Inexpensively Inexpensive Inexplicable Inexpert Inexpedient Inexhaustible Inexorable Inexorably Inexplicit Inexact Inexperience Inexperienced Inexcusable Inexplicably Inexcusably Inexpertly Inexpedience Inexpediency Inexpediently Inexhaustive Inexplicitly Inexactly Inexpertise Inextricably Inextricable
1. Inexpensively [ˌɪnɪksˈpensɪvlɪ] ADV → económicamente they are Inexpensively priced → tienen un precio razonable Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co
2. Inexpensively believes it is possible to lower your budget without lowering your standards
Inexpensively, It, Is
3. Find 3 ways to say Inexpensively, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Inexpensively, adverb inexpensiveness, noun Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co
5. Synonyms for Inexpensively include reasonably, advantageously, cheaply, poorly, discounted, moderately, shabbily, cheap, shoddily and on sale
6. Synonyms for Inexpensively in Free Thesaurus
7. 3 synonyms for Inexpensively: tattily, cheaply, cheaply
8. What are synonyms for Inexpensively?
9. Without spending or costing much money synonym cheaply He asks the locals where he can get a good meal Inexpensively.
10. How many syllables are in Inexpensively and its definition
In, Inexpensively, Its
11. ‘Inexpensively priced hotels’ ‘Computer technology has reduced these fears by allowing manuscripts to be Inexpensively stored in multiple formats.’
12. Countdown to Christmas – Inexpensively
13. The Christmas countdown is on and it can get expensive, but your traditions and family holiday fun don’t have to! Our Christmas calendar will provide tips and tricks for an Inexpensively holiday season.
Is, It, Inexpensively
14. Definition of Inexpensively in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Inexpensively mean? Information and translations of Inexpensively in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inexpensively, Information, In
16. I’ve said this so often, but it will really help you to decorate Inexpensively if you group decor in three’s
It, Inexpensively, If, In
17. The Inexpensively network provides money saving ideas, bargain shopping tips, weekly grocery lists and grocery coupons.
18. 1 day ago · 27 Things To Help You Inexpensively Update Your Bedroom
19. The Inexpensively network provides money saving ideas, bargain shopping tips, weekly grocery lists and
20. Is it possible to build a home Inexpensively, and what is the cheapest way to build a home? Thinking of building a house? Find a top agent near you who can help
Is, It, Inexpensively
21. Inexpensively Umayyaden-Moschee (u.E.) (S, Rel) bo wigged Articulations krangel Carburant lourd district mail fish out distrettuale kvindelighed cozumelinvireo, Vireo bairdi T – Account Progressive disorder hull (between) man and man
22. A partnership has two important advantages: (1) It is easily and Inexpensively formed and (2) its income is allocated on a pro rata basis to partners and taxed on a(n) _____ basis so the partnership avoids higher _____ income taxes.
Important, It, Is, Inexpensively, Its, Income
23. You can live very Inexpensively if you don’t move around too much and you find free places to park
24. Extracts are Inexpensively and quickly prepared without the need for fractionation to remove potentially deleterious compounds, and the extracts may be administered to mammals such as humans through various routes, in a variety of forms, and at convenient concentrations.
25. Thread: Can Vacuum Holding Be Done Inexpensively, Without a Huge Compressor? Thread Tools
26. Inexpensively adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (requiring little money) sin gastar mucho dinero loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio ("en vilo", "de seguido", "a quemarropa").
27. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Small-Space Seed Starting: How to Inexpensively Grow All Your Garden Plants at Home with Limited Space and Light.
28. Learn how to set up a booth for a market easily and Inexpensively! This past November I was a vendor for the Olde Farmhouse Market again and this year I really wanted to set up a booth that looked nice, that was easy to set up and also inexpensive.
29. Citation: A DVD-technology-based system that quickly and Inexpensively detects SARS-CoV-2 antigens and specific antibodies (2020, December 18) retrieved 18 March 2021 from https://medicalxpress
30. Replace dated brass knobs, towel rods, sink faucets, light fixtures and even light switches and outlets to quickly and Inexpensively update the look of your bathroom
31. Buy, Outfit, Sail: How To Inexpensively and Safely Buy, Outfit, and Sail a Small Vessel Around the World [Goodlander, Capn Fatty] on Amazon.com
32. Buy, Outfit, Sail: How To Inexpensively and Safely Buy, Outfit, and Sail a Small Vessel Around the World
33. How to clean stainless steel to a perfect streak free finish Inexpensively and without harsh chemicals.
34. That’s not entirely accurate since you can build outdoor waterfalls Inexpensively
35. Translation for: 'Inexpensively' in English->French dictionary
36. If replacing old tile countertops is not an affordable option, find out how to cover tile countertops Inexpensively – and for less than replacing them
If, Is, Inexpensively
37. I love beautiful tablescapes and I’m going to show you how to make a beautiful Easter tablescape, very Inexpensively
38. Sew and Quilt in Comfort : How to Inexpensively create and customize your sewing and quilting area to fit you Perfectly by Marguerita McManus Pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind
Princeton's WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: cheaply, tattily, inexpensively(adverb) in a cheap manner. "a cheaply dressed woman approached him in the bar". cheaply, inexpensively(adverb) with little expenditure of money.
Synonyms & Antonyms for inexpensive. Synonyms. affordable, bargain-basement, budget, cheap, cheapie, cheapo, chintzy, cut-price [chiefly British], cut-rate, dime-store, dirt cheap, el cheapo, low, low-end, popular, reasonable.
expensively - in an expensive manner; "an expensively dressed little man turned a corner and approached her". inexpensively, tattily, cheaply - in a cheap manner; "a cheaply dressed woman approached him in the bar". Translations.
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'inexpensive.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback .