See also: Inexpedient Inexpediently Inexpensive Inexplicable Inexpert Inexhaustible Inexorable Inexorably Inexplicit Inexact Inexperience Inexperienced Inexcusable Inexplicably Inexcusably Inexpensively Inexpertly Inexpedience Inexpediency Inexhaustive Inexplicitly Inexactly Inexpertise Inextricably Inextricable
1. Inexpedient definition is - not expedient : inadvisable
Inexpedient, Is, Inadvisable
2. How to use Inexpedient in a sentence.
3. Not expedient; inadvisable: an Inexpedient tactic.
4. Inexpedient Mathematical research shows that it is Inexpedient to demand here the introduction of all possible events
Inexpedient, It, Is, Introduction
5. 7 synonyms of Inexpedient from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Inexpedient
7. Inexpedient: not producing the desired result
8. Inexpedient: 1 adj not suitable or advisable “an Inexpedient tactic” Synonyms: disadvantageous constituting a disadvantage inadvisable not advisable impolitic not politic Antonyms: expedient serving to promote your interest advantageous giving an advantage convenient suited to your comfort or purpose or needs advantageous appropriate for
Inexpedient, Inadvisable, Impolitic, Interest
9. Inexpedient Sentence Examples Severity, on the other hand, seemed to him not only Inexpedient, but positively wrong
10. Fichte, while accepting the call, desired to spend a year in preparation; but as this was deemed Inexpedient …
11. This was a reckless assumption, indicative of a shocking disbelief in human nature; an Inexpedient conclusion
Indicative, In, Inexpedient
12. PHELAN He feels that it is Inexpedient to communicate truth publicly, especially that of a religious kind
It, Is, Inexpedient
13. Definition of Inexpedient in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Inexpedient mean? Information and translations of Inexpedient in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inexpedient, Information, In
15. Inexpedient 'Inexpedient' is a 11 letter word starting with I and ending with T Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Inexpedient We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Inexpedient will help you to finish your crossword today
16. ‘In other words, an order for absolute discharge does not imply either conviction or that punishment is Inexpedient: it implies a finding that the accused did the act in question and that an absolute discharge is the most suitable order.’
In, Imply, Is, Inexpedient, It, Implies
17. Government is at best but an expedient; but most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, Inexpedient
18. Inexpedient (comparative more Inexpedient, superlative most Inexpedient)
19. Examples of Inexpedient in a sentence It would be Inexpedient to go walking through the desert without several bottles of water to keep you hydrated
Inexpedient, In, It
20. 🔊 I consider it inexpedient to spend money on leisure and entertainment when you barely have enough money to pay your rent
21. Inexpediently synonyms, Inexpediently pronunciation, Inexpediently translation, English dictionary definition of Inexpediently
22. Not expedient; inadvisable: an Inexpedient tactic
23. Translation for 'Inexpedient' in the free English-Danish dictionary and many other Danish translations.
24. ‘In other words, an order for absolute discharge does not imply either conviction or that punishment is Inexpedient: it implies a finding that the accused did the act in question and that an absolute discharge is the most suitable order.’
In, Imply, Is, Inexpedient, It, Implies
25. See authoritative translations of Inexpedient in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
26. Inexpedient The Oxford English Dictionary defines "expedient" in the following words: "useful, politic, as opposed to just or reasonable"
27. What is Inexpedient then? lighter faire technical A Word Written Search Twitter
28. [not usually before noun] (formal) (of an action) not practical or suitable; that might have a bad effect it is Inexpedient to do something It would be Inexpedient to raise taxes further.
It, Is, Inexpedient
29. Definition of Inexpedient adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
30. Inexpedient to Legislate The bill is dead and will not be reconsidered
31. Dictionary entry overview: What does Inexpedient mean? • Inexpedient (adjective) The adjective Inexpedient has 2 senses:
32. Not appropriate to the purpose Familiarity information: Inexpedient used as an adjective is rare.
Information, Inexpedient, Is
33. Search Inexpedient and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
34. You can complete the definition of Inexpedient given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
35. Inexpedient - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. Synonyms for Inexpedient in Free Thesaurus
37. 1 synonym for Inexpedient: unwise
38. What are synonyms for Inexpedient?
39. Find more ways to say Inexpedient, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
40. Filipino words for Inexpedient include hindi marapat, mabuti, tama and wasto o bagay
41. Inexpedient or improper use, faulty mounting, installation or commissioning or servicing by the contracting partner or third, natural wear (wearing parts), faulty or negligent treatment, use of exchange materials, or shortages which are based on mistakes on the basis of the contracting partner of delivered construction bases, Inexpedient
Inexpedient, Improper, Installation
42. Inexpedient translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'inexpediency',inexperience',inexpensive',inexpert', examples, definition, conjugation
Inexpedient, In, Inexpediency, Inexperience, Inexpensive, Inexpert
43. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Inexpedient in English is Inexpedient, and in Urdu we write it نامناسب
In, Inexpedient, Is, It
44. By form, the word Inexpedient is an adjective
45. Antonyms for Inexpedient include advisable, wise, seemly, sensible, desirable, apt, fit, sound, fitting and appropriate
46. It was deemed Inexpedient so early in the trip to subject the men to unnecessary exposure, and the party was continued in camp
It, Inexpedient, In
47. Hence, there may be, according to the law of nations, just cause of war, when it would be Inexpedient to involve the nation in such a calamity.
It, Inexpedient, Involve, In
48. Inexpedient definition: not suitable, advisable , or judicious Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
49. Usage examples of "Inexpedient"
50. The present state of public business, and the period of the session, when considered in connection with the law which imposes on her majesty the duty of summoning a new parliament within a limited time, renders it Inexpedient in the judgment of her majesty, that any new measures should be recommended for your adoption, with the exception of such as may be
In, Imposes, It, Inexpedient
51. Inexpedient: Not expedient; inadvisable
52. If it was "Inexpedient" to stress the slogan of a Native Republic in 1935 it was probably just as Inexpedient to do so in 1931, and Bunting was probably right.Sidney Percival Bunting
If, It, Inexpedient, In
53. Promulgated, in 1883, the memorable decree _Non Expedit_, by which it was declared "Inexpedient
In, It, Inexpedient
54. Inexpedient Meaning: "not suitable to the purpose or circumstances," c
55. 1600, from in- (1) "not, opposite of" + expedient.… See definitions of Inexpedient.
56. As adjectives the difference between expedient and Inexpedient is that expedient is simple, easy, or quick; convenient while Inexpedient is not expedient; not tending to promote a purpose; not tending to the end desired; inadvisable; unfit; improper; unsuitable to time and place; as, what is expedient at one time may be Inexpedient at another
Inexpedient, Is, Inadvisable, Improper
57. Inexpedient - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
58. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Inexpedient adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (not suitable, useful) inconveniente adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero
Ingl, Inexpedient, Interesting, Inconveniente
59. Inexpedient (comparative more Inexpedient, superlative most Inexpedient)
60. Meaning and definitions of Inexpedient, translation in Bangla language for Inexpedient with similar and opposite words
61. Also find spoken pronunciation of Inexpedient in Bangla and in English language.
62. Inexpedient is an adjective according to parts of speech
63. There are also several similar words to Inexpedient in our dictionary, which are Detrimental, Impolitic, Imprudent, Inadvisable, Injudicious, Inopportune and Unwise
Inexpedient, In, Impolitic, Imprudent, Inadvisable, Injudicious, Inopportune
64. Apart from similar words, there are always opposite words in dictionary too, the opposite words for Inexpedient are Expedient.