1. Inept definition is - generally incompetent : bungling
Inept, Is, Incompetent
2. Inept definition, without skill or aptitude for a particular task or assignment; maladroit: He is Inept at mechanical tasks
3. She is Inept at dealing with people
4. Inept - revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse; "an Inept remark"; "it was tactless to bring up those disagreeable"
5. Save Word Synonyms & Antonyms of Inept 1 lacking qualities (as knowledge, skill, or ability) required to do a job a well-meaning but Inept secretary who can't seem to keep the boss's appointments straight
6. Someone Inept is bumbling, clueless, and ineffective. Inept people are dumb or clueless; they don't understand things
Inept, Is, Ineffective
7. More than that, Inept people are bad at what they do
8. Not skilled or effective: an Inept comment / remark He was always rather Inept at sports
9. He was criticized for his Inept handling of the situation.
10. Find 64 ways to say Inept, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Being socially Inept means lacking in skill, competence, or ability in a social setting.[ 1] A A socially Inept person could suffer from social anxiety, have a low level of empathy, be on the autism spectrum, or simply having too little social experience.[ 2] T The opposite is socially adept
Inept, In, Is
12. This crossword clue Inept one was discovered last seen in the March 14 2021 at the NewsDay Crossword
13. The definition of Inept is being bad at a task or not suitable
14. An example of Inept is a worker who keeps dropping and breaking jars while stocking groceries
15. An example of Inept is an answer to a question that does not include the correct information.
Inept, Is, Include, Information
16. Insensitive nuclei enhancement by polarization transfer (Inept) is a signal resolution enhancement method used in NMR spectroscopy.It involves the transfer of nuclear spin polarization from spins with large Boltzmann population differences to nuclear spins of interest with low Boltzmann population differences
Insensitive, Inept, Is, In, It, Involves, Interest
17. Inept uses J-coupling for the polarization transfer in contrast to Nuclear
18. Especially for low-temp or high MW samples—and PT must be made. Inept often is the preferred sequence in these cases, running total delays half that of DEPT
Inept, Is, In
19. When someone is really really stupid and you can call them autistic but ur in a formal situation and you want to sound smart so u call them Inept
Is, In, Inept
20. Inept : ( 1) completely unskillful at something I have never heard anyone so Inept at making speeches
21. His Inept handling of a minor problem turned it into a major crisis
Inept, It, Into
22. ( 2) Said or done at the wrong time Not appropriate or tactful He took offence at your Inept remarks.
23. Examples of Inept in a sentence The teenager was an Inept driver who could not back out of his driveway without hitting something
24. 🔊 Although Janet had gone to cooking school for two years, she was still an inept cook
25. 🔊 The inept detective could not see the most obvious clues
26. If you say that someone is Inept, you are criticizing them because they do something with a complete lack of skill
If, Is, Inept
27. He was Inept and lacked the intelligence to govern
28. American English: Inept / ɪˈnɛpt /
29. The job in 2021 is Arline’s to lose at the moment, and he’s focused on getting bigger, stronger and faster and mastering an offense that Niumatalolo repeatedly called “Inept” during the season.
In, Is, Inept
30. Antonyms for Inept include graceful, elegant, smooth, agile, natural, stylish, adroit, dextrous, dexterous and effortless
31. Inept in a sentence 1 He was always rather Inept at sport
32. 2 I've never heard anyone so Inept at making speeches
33. 3 He was criticized for his Inept handling of the problem.
34. Inept - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
35. Inept 'Inept' is a 5 letter word starting with I and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Inept'
36. As adjectives the difference between Inept and inapt is that Inept is not able to do something; not proficient; displaying incompetence while inapt is
Inept, Inapt, Is, Incompetence
37. Definition of Inept in the Definitions.net dictionary
38. What does Inept mean? Information and translations of Inept in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Inept, Information, In
39. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Inept in‧ept / ɪˈnept / adjective BAD AT not good at doing something OPP capable, skilful Inept leadership He was criticized for his Inept handling of the problem
40. Politically/socially Inept Blake was intellectually able but politically Inept
41. → inapt — Ineptly adverb Examples from the
42. As adjectives the difference between incompetent and Inept is that incompetent is unskilled, lacking normally expected degree of ability while Inept is not able to do something; not proficient; displaying incompetence
Incompetent, Inept, Is, Incompetence
43. ‘This is the second year we have been disenfranchised by this Inept system and incompetence behind its planning.’ ‘Things are so much easier now I can converse, albeit in a choppy Inept way, in Japanese.’
Is, Inept, Incompetence, Its, In
44. Insensitive nuclei enhancement by polarization transfer (Inept) is a signal resolution enhancement method used in NMR spectroscopy
Insensitive, Inept, Is, In
45. The script is a real clunker, featuring dialogue so Inept one is tempted to suspect the screenwriter died early in the process.: His downfall came only when he made a clumsy and Inept attempt to forge her will, to claim her legacy for himself.: Lopez is completely Inept when it comes to playing out the hysterics that this mellow-dramatic insipid thriller so often demands of her.
Is, Inept, In, It, Insipid
46. Synonyms for Inept in Free Thesaurus
47. 73 synonyms for Inept: incompetent, bungling, clumsy, cowboy, awkward, bumbling, gauche, cack-handed
48. If you say that someone is Inept, you are criticizing them because they do something with a complete lack of skill
If, Is, Inept
49. He was Inept and lacked the intelligence to govern
50. American English: Inept / ɪˈnɛpt /
51. Inept is a band that brings an explosvie live show to each stage that they perform on
52. Hailing from Chicago, IL, Inept brings to the table only what they deem as their best.
53. By a mix of being too keen or plain ignorant the socially Inept seem …
54. The owner's Inept management of finances drove the company into bankruptcy.La Inepta administración de las finanzas del dueño llevó a la compañía a la bancarrota.
Inept, Into, Inepta
55. The Inept Mage is not a charlatan or fraud; he actually does have the ability to do Real Magic
56. Explore Inept Quotes by authors including Daniel Kahneman, Billy Joel, and Theodore C
57. On this page you will find the solution to Inept patsy on water skis? crossword clue crossword clue
58. A socially Inept teenager [=a teenager who is shy or awkward around other people] [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
59. He made an Inept attempt to apologize.
60. Opposite Of Inept, Antonyms of Inept, Meaning and Example Sentences Antonym opposite words contradict each other and meet opposite meanings
61. Inept is a dark grey robot with green eyes, a large head, and a green light on its body
Inept, Is, Its
62. A burgundy stripe goes around Inept's body
63. Inept does not seem to have any wheels, so it is unknown how it is able to move around
Inept, It, Is
64. Personality [edit edit source] Inept is a bit slightly reckless when attempting to loosely guide the player.
65. Inept has the additional advantage that its repetition rate is determined by the 1 H T 1 rather than the 13 C T 1.This is a tremendous additional sensitivity improvement when multiple scans are collected because the 1 H T 1 is often shorter than the 13 C T 1 by an order of magnitude
Inept, Its, Is, Improvement
66. Definition of Inept adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
67. This is the second book I chose to read from the "Biblically-Inept" series
68. ‘This is the second year we have been disenfranchised by this Inept system and incompetence behind its planning.’ ‘Things are so much easier now I can converse, albeit in a choppy Inept way, in Japanese.’
Is, Inept, Incompetence, Its, In
69. Inept adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: clumsy) goffo, maldestro agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" She was such an Inept dancer that it …
Inept, Interesting, It
70. How many syllables in Inept? 1 9 5 8 6 4 2 7 3 syllables
71. Divide Inept into syllables: in-ept Stressed syllable in Inept: in-ept How to say Inept: How to pronounce Inept
Inept, Into, In
72. Wondering why Inept is 1 9 5 8 6 4 2 7 3 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.