See also: Ineligible Eligible Ineligibility Intelligible Not Child Ineluctable Inelegant Inelastic Ineluctably Inelegance Inelegantly Inelastically Inelasticity Ineludible Ineluctability Ineloquent Ineliminable
1. Previously Ineligible patients may now be able to participate in the study
2. Recent Examples on the Web The Huskies were Ineligible for the event in 2013 and later that year departed with the Big East’s other Division 1 football programs …
3. Ineligible - definition of Ineligible by The Free Dictionary Define Ineligible
4. Ineligible synonyms, Ineligible pronunciation, Ineligible translation, English dictionary definition of Ineligible
5. 1. Disqualified by law, rule, or provision: Ineligible to run for office; Ineligible for health benefits
6. Adjective not eligible; not permitted or suitable: Employees are Ineligible in this contest
7. / ˌɪnˈel.ɪ.dʒə.b ə l / not allowed to do or have something, according to particular rules: He was declared Ineligible for the competition because he worked for the company that ran it
8. Many people became Ineligible …
9. The definition of Ineligible is someone who is disqualified from some particular thing or unable to be considered for something. Since the U.S
10. Dozens of Montgomery County residents who are Ineligible for the vaccine under current guidelines tried to receive the vaccine Wednesday and Thursday, officials said
11. Definition of Ineligible in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Ineligible mean? Information and translations of Ineligible in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Ineligible, Information, In
13. You are Ineligible for stimulus payment if you earn more than the income limit. That applies to anyone whose reported adjusted gross income for tax years 2018 or 2019 was at least: $99,000 for individuals and married couples filing separately $136,500 for heads of household
Ineligible, If, Income, Individuals
14. The following types of businesses are Ineligible: (a) Non-profit businesses (for-profit subsidiaries are eligible); (b) Financial businesses primarily engaged in the business of lending, such as banks, finance companies, and factors (pawn shops, although engaged in lending, may qualify in some circumstances); (c) Passive businesses owned by developers and landlords that do not actively use or
15. In summary, Ineligible businesses include: businesses that have defaulted on federal loans, if there is a “prior loss” to the federal government, or if the borrower is in delinquent status for nontax debt to the federal government (excluding federal student loans);
In, Ineligible, Include, If, Is
16. Eligible/Ineligible Health Care Expenses
17. See 3 authoritative translations of Ineligible in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
18. Distribute Ineligible deferral contributions out of the plan to the affected participant and move any corresponding matching contributions to the plan’s suspense account (to be used toward reducing the next employer contributions)
19. Ineligible deferrals and matching contributions should be adjusted for earnings before being removed.
20. If you are Ineligible for something, you are not qualified for it or entitled to it.
If, Ineligible, It
21. To be Ineligible is to not qualify for something
22. Being Ineligible is the opposite; it means that you can't enter or participate in something
Ineligible, Is, It, In
23. After a certain age, children are Ineligible for playing Little League baseball.
24. Approve/Ineligible Recommendations
25. These recommendations do not take into consideration any additional credit risk or other factors that might be associated with the reason the loan is Ineligible for delivery to Fannie Mae
Into, Is, Ineligible
26. Ineligible means they are not eligible for benefits for those weeks
27. ‘Most are Ineligible to receive public welfare benefits or to send their children to normal state-run schools.’ ‘Many are in dental limbo, unable to afford a private dentist, and Ineligible for …
28. Looking for the abbreviation of Ineligible? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Ineligible on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
29. ‘Most are Ineligible to receive public welfare benefits or to send their children to normal state-run schools.’ ‘Many are in dental limbo, unable to afford a private dentist, and Ineligible for …
30. A couple of dozen Ineligible people showed up Tuesday and a few Ineligible young adults showed up Wednesday, according to Ryan Haley, Senior Director of …
31. City officials overhauled plans for the area’s largest mass COVID-19 vaccination site this Thursday after hundreds of Ineligible workers in …
32. Suspended and Ineligible Provider List Medi-Cal law, Welfare and Institutions Code (W&I Code), sections 14043.6 and 14123, mandate that the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) suspend a Medi-Cal provider of health care services (provider) from participation in the Medi-Cal program when the individual or entity has:
Ineligible, Institutions, In, Individual
33. In fact, the first condition of eligibility for PUA is being Ineligible for regular unemployment
In, Is, Ineligible
34. After receiving a decision stating you are monetarily Ineligible, you do not need to take any additional action
35. Synonyms for Ineligible in Free Thesaurus
36. 11 synonyms for Ineligible: unqualified, ruled out, unacceptable, disqualified, incompetent, unfit
37. A staggering 40% of people who filed for unemployment in the state of Florida since March 15 have been deemed Ineligible for benefits and left wondering what they should do next.
38. 2 ways to abbreviate Ineligible
39. How to abbreviate Ineligible? Get the most popular abbreviation for Ineligible updated in 2021
40. Hi, I'm trying to link my Xbox account to my EA account, but when I do so, It says "Account Ineligible"
41. Ineligible Accounts Receivables definition Ineligible Accounts Receivables means those accounts receivable of the Company that the Company and Buyer mutually determine to …
42. Ineligible ITC/ Blocked ITC Motor vehicles used for transportation of passengers having capacity of 13 or less than 13 persons (including the driver)
Ineligible, Itc, Including
43. Nouns for Ineligible include ineligibilities, ineligibility, Ineligible, Ineligibleness and Ineligibles
Ineligible, Include, Ineligibilities, Ineligibility, Ineligibleness, Ineligibles
44. State agencies can find Ineligible businesses that are prohibited from contracting with public entities from this list
45. Ineligible Businesses - Department of General Services; Non-discrimination.
46. Ineligible: adjective cast out , disallowed , disapproved , disentitled , disqualified , eliminated , excluded , improper , inadmissible , inappropriate , inapt
Ineligible, Improper, Inadmissible, Inappropriate, Inapt
47. If you filed for unemployment through the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity and were deemed Ineligible, there may be some hope for you – …
48. (b) Ineligible: Spare lenses, spare circuit components, spare parts kits for studio equipment, except as noted above; recording tape, flash memory cards, flash ram, memory sticks, PCMICA cards or other similar expendable solid state storage devices, film, reels, cartridge tapes, records, compact discs, and record or tape cleaning equipment; art
49. Companies that are Ineligible to be accredited in the ACCME System (Ineligible companies) are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Ineligible, In, Is
50. Ineligible operating costs include, but are not limited to, costs for: patient care; administrative activities; provision of food; and obtaining electrical power or water from an alternate source
51. The concierge healthcare provider One Medical has been allowing Ineligible people to receive COVID-19 vaccines, according to documents leaked to NPR
52. Pursuant to ORS 279C.860, contractors on this list are Ineligible to receive public works contracts subject to the Prevailing Wage Rate Law.
53. These contractors and subcontractors, as well as any firm, corporation, partnership or association in which the contractor or subcontractor has a financial interest, are Ineligible to receive public works contracts until removed from this list.
In, Interest, Ineligible
54. For cisplatin-Ineligible patients with mUC who are eligible for chemotherapy, carboplatin-based or split-dose cisplatin-based regimens may be employed
55. Pembrolizumab and atezolizumab offer options as first-line therapy for cisplatin-Ineligible patients with high PD-L1 expression.
1. Disqualified by law, rule, or provision: ineligible to run for office; ineligible for health benefits. 2. Unworthy of being chosen; unfit: considered her ineligible for the job. n. One that is not eligible.
The word above "Ineligible" is the correct spelling for the word. It is very easy to misspell a word like Ineligible, therefore you can use TellSpell as a spell checker.
Definition of ineligible : not eligible: such as : not allowed to do or be something : not eligible : not qualified to be chosen or used He was ineligible for financial aid.
Learner's definition of INELIGIBLE : not allowed to do or be something : not eligible Previously ineligible patients may now be able to participate in the study. She was ineligible for the contest. = She was ineligible to participate in the contest.