See also: Inefficiency Ineffable Inefficacious Ineffectual Ineffably Inefficacy Inefficaciously Ineffectually Ineffectuality Ineffectable Ineffective Ineffability Inefficient Ineffableness Ineffectively Ineffaceable Ineffaceably Inefficiently
1. Inefficiency definition is - the quality or state of being inefficient
Inefficiency, Is, Inefficient
2. How to use Inefficiency in a sentence.
3. Noun, plural in·ef·fi·cien·cies for 2. the quality or condition of being inefficient; lack of efficiency. an instance of Inefficiency: This work is riddled with inefficiencies.
In, Inefficient, Instance, Inefficiency, Is, Inefficiencies
4. Inefficiency - unskillfulness resulting from a lack of efficiency unskillfulness - a lack of cognitive skill efficiency - skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort; "she did the work with great efficiency"
5. In this way: They were accused of gross Inefficiency in their handling of …
6. Find 5 ways to say Inefficiency, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Inefficiency The term Inefficiency has several meanings depending on the context in which its used: ⁕Allocative Inefficiency - Allocative Inefficiency theory says that the distribution of resources between alternatives does not fit with consumer taste.
Inefficiency, In, Its
8. Inefficiency is a failure to make productive use of resources. It is synonymous with waste
Inefficiency, Is, It
9. The following are common types of Inefficiency.
10. Inefficiency can be defined as using more inputs (or resources) than is necessary to produce a unit of beneficial patient care or service,4 and it is linked to unnecessary variation in operational
Inefficiency, Inputs, Is, It, In
11. Inefficiency 'Inefficiency' is a 12 letter word starting with I and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Inefficiency We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Inefficiency will help you to finish your crossword today
12. Synonyms for Inefficiency include incompetence, carelessness, disorganisation, disorganization, inability, inadequacy, incapability, ineffectiveness, ineptitude and
Inefficiency, Include, Incompetence, Inability, Inadequacy, Incapability, Ineffectiveness, Ineptitude
13. What does Inefficiency mean? The quality, condition, or fact of being inefficient
14. The Inefficiency Assassin: Time Management Tactics for Working Smarter, Not Longer is for anyone who Wants to take their ordinary, often time-consuming routines and transform them by streamlining them and instigating better management routines, and offers lessons that will apply equally well to home or business environments.
Inef, Is, Instigating
15. This Inefficiency can be attributed to three causes
16. X Inefficiency occurs when a firm lacks the incentive to control costs. This causes the average cost of production to be higher than necessary
17. The Inefficiency of Monopoly Most people criticize monopolies because they charge too high a price, but what economists object to is that monopolies do not supply enough output to be allocatively efficient
18. The term Inefficiency generally refers to an absence of efficiency
19. It has several meanings depending on the context in which it is used: Allocative Inefficiency - Allocative efficiency refers to a situation in which the distribution of resources between alternatives does not fit with consumer taste
It, In, Is, Inefficiency
20. Definition of Inefficiency noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
21. Inefficiency in charge collection can be caused by electron–hole recombination and charge trapping
22. A recent consulting project exposed a common example of Inefficiency in U.S
23. X-Inefficiency is the same measurement, but the focus is on the gap between current efficiency and potential
24. ‘the idea is to eliminate Inefficiency, creating a seamless manufacturing process’ More example sentences ‘the hospital had its budget cut because of past financial inefficiencies’
Idea, Is, Inefficiency, Its, Inefficiencies
25. Inefficiency - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
26. The problem with Inefficiency in the workplace is that it forms part of a vicious cycle
Inefficiency, In, Is, It
27. Demotivation and dissatisfaction at work lead to Inefficiency which causes low productivity which loops you right back round to demotivation again
28. The Inefficiency in the system is caused in part by outdated equipment
Inefficiency, In, Is
29. The social Inefficiency of capitalism is going to clash at some point with the technological innovations capitalism engenders, and it is out of that contradiction that a more efficient way of organising production and distribution and culture will emerge
Inefficiency, Is, Innovations, It
30. Inefficiency definition: the quality or condition of being inefficient ; lack of efficiency Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
31. Looking for online definition of Inefficiency or what Inefficiency stands for? Inefficiency is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
Inefficiency, Is, In
32. Definition and synonyms of Inefficiency from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
33. This is the British English definition of Inefficiency.View American English definition of Inefficiency.
34. “The Inefficiency Assassin slays chaos and indecision
35. Another word for Inefficiency: incompetence, slackness, sloppiness, disorganization, carelessness Collins English Thesaurus
36. X-Inefficiency happens when a lack of effective / real competition in a market or industry means that average costs are higher than they would be with competition Rising average cost Some common examples of x-inefficient behaviour include businesses happy with satisficing profits, permitting a
Inefficiency, In, Industry, Inefficient, Include
37. We found one answer for “Inefficiency”
38. This page shows answers to the clue Inefficiency, followed by 2 definitions like “The quality of being inefficient”, “The quality or condition of being inefficient” and “Unskillfulness resulting from a lack of efficiency”.
39. Examples of Inefficiency in a sentence
40. Criticized for its Inefficiency, most Amazon reviews suggest that the microwave doesn’t heat well or quickly
41. Pareto Inefficiency Pareto Inefficiency or sub optimality is a microeconomics principle that refers to an economic arrangement within a system, in this instance, the state is this level of analysis, where resources are arranged in such where one actor is made better off while worsening the position of others.
Inefficiency, Is, In, Instance
42. However, Inefficiency out of market behaviour and market outcomes is plainly ignored and overlooked
Inefficiency, Is, Ignored
43. Inefficiency Podcast leans into the inefficient movement our relationships, passions and faith ask of us
Inefficiency, Into, Inefficient
INEFFICIENCY [ˈˌinəˈfiSHənsē, ˈˌinēˈfiSHənsē]
inefficiency (noun) · inefficiencies (plural noun)
Definition of inefficiency. 1 : the quality or state of being inefficient. 2 : something that is inefficient.
The synonyms and related words of "Inefficiency" are: wasteful, incompetence, ineffective, ineffectual, useless, incapable, garbage, culpable, unavailing, prodigal, futile, prodigality, spendthrift, profligate, wastebasket, unproductive, extravagant, inefficient, extravagance, spending, powerless, dissipation, ineptitude, economic, unable, awkwardness, bootless, carelessness, lavish, negligence
Definition of inefficient. : not efficient: such as. a : not producing the effect intended or desired. b : wasteful of time or energy inefficient operating procedures. c : incapable, incompetent an inefficient worker.
Another word for inefficiency. Another word for inefficiency word list. Below are a number of words whose meaning is similar to inefficiency. impotence. inefficacy. powerlessness. weakness.