See also: Ineffective Ineffectively Ineffectivenessess Ineffable Inefficacious Ineffectual Ineffably Inefficacy Inefficaciously Ineffectually Ineffectuality Ineffectable Ineffability Inefficient Ineffableness Ineffaceable Ineffaceably Inefficiency Inefficiently
1. Examples of Ineffective in a Sentence The treatment was Ineffective against the disease
2. An Ineffective effort to reduce unemployment that only spurred inflation Recent Examples on the Web Most students …
3. An Ineffective effort to reduce unemployment that only spurred inflation
4. Synonyms for Ineffective. counterproductive, feckless, hamstrung, ineffectual, inefficacious, inefficient, inexpedient.
Ineffective, Ineffectual, Inefficacious, Inefficient, Inexpedient
5. Inefficient or incompetent; incapable: an Ineffective manager
Inefficient, Incompetent, Incapable, Ineffective
6. To be Ineffective in doing sth [ law, measure, drug] → ser or resultar ineficaz a la hora de hacer algo; [ person, committee] → ser incompetente or carecer de eficacia a la hora de hacer algo
Ineffective, In, Ineficaz, Incompetente
7. Find 69 ways to say Ineffective, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. / ˌɪn.ɪˈfek.tɪv / not producing the effects or results that are wanted: They made an Ineffective attempt to get the rules changed
9. The army has proved Ineffective in protecting the civilian population.
10. Useless; not producing any result or the result desired. Ineffective methods.
11. We found 16 answers for “Ineffective”. This page shows answers to the clue Ineffective, followed by 5 definitions like “ Not effective; ineffectual ”, “ Inefficient or incompetent ” and “ Lacking in power or forcefulness ”
Ineffective, Ineffectual, Inefficient, Incompetent, In
12. Synonyms for Ineffective are for example a waste of time, abortive and disastrous.
13. Mark tried to cut costs by reducing staff, but said strategy proved Ineffective.Mark intentó reducir los gastos haciendo …
14. Use the adjective Ineffective to describe something that doesn't work quite the way it's supposed to
15. You might complain about your Ineffective guard dog, who wags his tail and licks everyone who comes to your house
16. When you're Ineffective, you're unable to accomplish something you're trying to do.
17. Synonyms for Ineffective in Free Thesaurus
18. 38 synonyms for Ineffective: unproductive, useless, futile, vain, unsuccessful, pointless, fruitless, to …
19. Ineffective Tissue Perfusion: Cerebral When patient experiences dizziness due to orthostatic hypotension when getting up, educate methods to decrease dizziness, such as remaining seated for several minutes before standing, flexing feet upward several times while seated, rising slowly, sitting down immediately if feeling dizzy, and trying to have someone present when standing.
Ineffective, Immediately, If
20. The definition of Ineffective is something or someone that does not succeed at accomplishing or moving towards a goal
21. When you make an effort to clean up but you do not end up actually cleaning anything at all, this is an example of an effort that would be described as Ineffective.
22. Ineffective is also used to define something that did not have a purposeful result
23. Ineffective is the exact opposite of effective or its parent word “effect”
Ineffective, Is, Its
24. The word Ineffective also takes its root in the word “effective” and the use of the word was popularized during the 20th century.
Ineffective, Its, In
25. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Ineffective with 7 letters was last seen on the April 26, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is USELESS.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Ineffective, Is, Its
26. Use this guide to help you formulate nursing interventions for an Ineffective therapeutic regimen management nursing care plan and nursing diagnosis.
27. Word family (noun) effect effectiveness ≠ Ineffectiveness (adjective) effective ≠ Ineffective effectual ≠ ineffectual (verb) effect (adverb) effectively ≠ Ineffectively
Ineffectiveness, Ineffective, Ineffectual, Ineffectively
28. Ineffective - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. Highly Ineffective people have a pessimistic view on life
30. Ineffective definition: If you say that something is Ineffective , you mean that it has no effect on a process or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Ineffective, If, Is, It
31. Ineffective and ineffectual—both—refer to failure
32. If a team of great lawyers fail to win a vigorously debated case, their efforts have been Ineffective but not ineffectual.
If, Ineffective, Ineffectual
33. Regimens involving the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine have already been proven Ineffective, but remdesivir appeared to be one of the few therapies to prove effective in combating Covid-19
Involving, Ineffective, In
34. Ineffective assistance of counsel is a claim asserted by a criminal defendant that the defense attorney failed to perform in a reasonably competent manner
Ineffective, Is, In
35. High interest rates proved to be Ineffective in reducing inflation
Interest, Ineffective, In, Inflation
36. It has been criticized as an unfair and Ineffective system
37. She was offered psychotherapy, but this proved Ineffective
38. The evidence demonstrates that punishment is Ineffective as a deterrent
39. The exemption clause in the contract is rendered Ineffective by the new law.
In, Is, Ineffective
40. Ineffective: “Oral masks in healthy individuals are Ineffective against the spread of viral infections,” write Belgian medical doctors in an open letter published in The …
Ineffective, In, Individuals, Infections
41. Ineffective flow areas are often used to describe portions of a cross section in which water will pond, but the velocity of that water, in the downstream direction, is close to zero
Ineffective, In, Is
42. Recommendations for Patients with Ineffective Esophageal Motility You have been diagnosed with Ineffective esophageal motility (IEM or hypotensive peristalsis)
43. Causes of Ineffective esophageal motility (IEM) include: 1.
Ineffective, Iem, Include
44. Here is a plan to start addressing the critical issue — which has reached near epidemic levels — of Ineffective leadership-induced stress in the workplace
Is, Issue, Ineffective, Induced, In
45. Ineffective leaders do not own up to their own shortcomings because doing so is a threat to their competence and ability to manage
46. Ineffective - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
47. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Ineffective adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (measures: not giving results)
Ingl, Ineffective, Interesting
48. Ineffective Latch-On or Sucking A breastfed baby must be able to remove milk from the breast well
49. In any Ineffective coping case, there is a defining characteristic that is exhibited by the patient
In, Ineffective, Is
50. Most Ineffective was a large section of the exhibit in which framed spreads from the magazines jutted out from the wall
51. A disturbed mental state will often result in an unhappy and Ineffective athlete which alone usually indicates overtraining.
In, Ineffective, Indicates
52. The result is firms are left with what Repenning calls “Ineffective iteration,” an endless cycle of emails or some other type of “electronically mediated communication” with no resolution or clear direction.
Is, Ineffective, Iteration
53. Physical discipline is harmful and Ineffective
54. He was Ineffective in the second half.
55. John's Wort proven Ineffective in studies.
56. Cole and Maxi as they were Ineffective in the game.
57. The ventilation is poor and the masks used are Ineffective in protecting workers.
Is, Ineffective, In
58. Obama is completely Ineffective in gaining a consensus within his own government.
Is, Ineffective, In
59. Without any fat in the diet, these vitamins would become Ineffective in the body.
60. Definition and synonyms of Ineffective from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
61. This is the British English definition of Ineffective.View American English definition of Ineffective.
62. Congress should refuse to appropriate any additional funds for this outdated, Ineffective, and unnecessary organization
63. Ineffective people look for the downside in everything
64. Ineffective people refuse to accept sound advice from loving and caring friends and family.
65. But finding an effective leadership style is extremely important, as Ineffective leaders can result in costly mistakes, disgruntled or unmotivated employees, and bad decisions.
Is, Important, Ineffective, In
66. Furthermore, these findings have implications for improved understanding of Ineffective erythropoiesis in MDS patients with SF3B1 mutations …
Implications, Improved, Ineffective, In
67. Meanwhile, Ineffective treatments continue in common practice until the findings are disseminated and accepted on a wide-scale basis
68. Ineffective protection: [ pro-tek´shun ] defense or immunity against harmful influences
Ineffective, Immunity, Influences
69. NURSING CARE PLAN Ineffective Coping ASSESSMENT DATA NURSING DIAGNOSIS DESIRED OUTCOMES* Nursing Assessment Ruby Smithson is a 55-year-old mother of four children who is hospitalized with breast cancer
70. In United States law, Ineffective assistance of counsel is a claim raised by a convicted criminal defendant asserting that the defendant's legal counsel performed so Ineffectively that it deprived the defendant of the constitutional right guaranteed by the Assistance of Counsel Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution
In, Ineffective, Is, Ineffectively, It
Words related to ineffective fruitless , indecisive , worthless , unable , unproductive , inefficient , limited , inadequate , inept , null , impotent , powerless , feeble , ineffectual , futile , unsuccessful , unprofitable , incompetent , abortive , barren
1.“Effective” is used as an adjective as well as a noun; “ineffective” is used only as an adjective. 2.“Effective” and “ineffective” are opposites of each other. 6.“Effective” also means “someone from the defense services ready for active duty.” Here “effective” is used as a noun and it has no opposite.
1. not producing an intended effect. 2. lacking in power or forcefulness. 3. lacking the ability or skill to perform effectively; inadequate. Familiarity information: INEFFECTIVE used as an adjective is uncommon.
Synonyms for made ineffective include negated, cancelled, canceled, invalidated, voided, annulled, nullified, repealed, rescinded and abrogated. Find more similar ...