1. Inebriate definition is - one who is drunk; especially : drunkard
2. How to use Inebriate in a sentence.
3. Inebriate is a formal term that sounds more factual or neutral than the stigmatizing label drunkard. Dipsomaniac is a rare, older term for a person who, because of some psychological or physiological …
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Inebriate (Entry 2 of 2) a person who makes a habit of getting drunk having performed in countless bars and clubs, the stand-up comedian was used to being heckled by Inebriates in the back of the house
Inebriate, In, Inebriates
5. Inebriate In suddenness, intensity, and periodicity, there is a close analogy between malarial fever and Inebriate paroxysms, the same causes often originating both diseases
Inebriate, In, Intensity, Is
6. Never was a bird less of an Inebriate, but no crumb or grain could it get except upon the invitation, "Viens, prendre ton Pernod!" ADVENTURES AND ENTHUSIASMS E
Inebriate, It, Invitation
7. LUCAS The balls would not stay on the track; the pins stood at Inebriate angles
8. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Inebriate yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
9. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Inebriate…
10. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Inebriate crossword clue
11. Inebriate 'Inebriate' is a 9 letter word starting with I and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Inebriate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Inebriate will help you to finish your crossword today
12. Beginning his career in the 1860s as an assistant physician at the New State Inebriate Asylum in Binghamton, New York, he was, by the 1880s, widely recognized, both in the United States and abroad,
13. Definition of Inebriate in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Inebriate mean? Information and translations of Inebriate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inebriate, Information, In
15. To make drunk or to become intoxicated. Medical Dictionary, © 2009 Farlex and Partners Patient discussion about Inebriate Q
16. Inebriate of air am I, And debauchee of dew, Reeling, through endless summer days, From inns of molten blue
17. Inebriate, incarcerated an average of fifty times 5V each year by California authoriitles '/ There are no marches on Washington on public drunkenness
18. The public Inebriate has no national constituency
19. See authoritative translations of Inebriate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
20. Inebriate Sentence Examples Already Philo says " the Logos is the master of the spiritual drinking-feast," and " let Melchisedeck " - the Logos - " in lieu of water offer wine to souls and Inebriate them " …
Inebriate, Is, In
21. Tagged as: Anima Christi, Best of Week, drunkenness, Hilaire Belloc, Inebriate
22. Find more ways to say Inebriate, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
23. Inebriate (third-person singular simple present Inebriates, present participle inebriating, simple past and past participle Inebriated) ( transitive ) To cause to be drunk; to intoxicate
Inebriate, Inebriates, Inebriating, Inebriated, Intoxicate
24. “Inebriate of Air.” Fairy Tale Review Aquamarine Issue (September 2009): 167-172
25. Inebriate Meaning: "to make drunk," from in- "in" (from PIE root *en "in") + ebriare "make drunk," from ebrius "drunk,"… See definitions of Inebriate.
26. Synonyms for Inebriate in Free Thesaurus
27. 59 synonyms for Inebriate: besotted, crapulent, crapulous, drunk, drunken, Inebriated, intoxicated
Inebriate, Inebriated, Intoxicated
28. Franklin Evans, or The Inebriate: A Tale of the Times
29. Inebriate: 1 v make drunk (with alcoholic drinks) Synonyms: intoxicate , soak Types: befuddle , fuddle make stupid with alcohol Type of: affect act physically on; have an effect upon v become drunk or drink excessively Synonyms: hit it up , soak , souse Type of: booze , drink , fuddle consume alcohol v fill with sublime emotion “He was
Inebriate, Intoxicate, It
30. It stunned me enough to make me stop and had he not been an obvious chronic Inebriate he may have had a shot because of originality
31. Inebriate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
32. Synonyms for Inebriate include intoxicate, stupefy, make drunk, make Inebriated, make intoxicated, make legless, make woozy, put someone under the table, anesthetize and anaesthetize
Inebriate, Include, Intoxicate, Inebriated, Intoxicated
33. A “chronic public Inebriate” is a person with a severe alcohol problem who is frequently drunk in public
Inebriate, Is, In
34. Blood of Christ, Inebriate me! Inebriate me with Your Love, that I may be absorbed in Your interests and Your Will
Inebriate, In, Interests
35. Designed for Frats by Frats to quickly Inebriate partygoers, curve judgement, and spread legs
36. Future perfect; I: will have Inebriated: you: will have Inebriated: he, she, it: will have Inebriated: we: will have Inebriated: you: will have Inebriated: they: will
37. Inebriate asylums, rationally conducted, cannot fail to be worth their cost
38. Inebriate is a verb (used with object), Inebriated, inebriating according to parts of speech
Inebriate, Is, Inebriated, Inebriating
39. There are also several similar words to Inebriate in our dictionary, which are Exhilarate, Stimulate and Make Drunk.
40. Inebriate: To make drunk; intoxicate
41. The Inebriate is an example of this.: El borracho es un ejemplo de esto.: Well, the Inebriate 's stomach was full color.: Bueno, y el estómago del borracho era a todo color.: Let me laugh and let me sing Let me Inebriate my soul: Quiero reír, quiero cantar, embriagar mi alma In fact, unlike the consumption of alcoholic beverages, prohibited like every substance that could Inebriate or
Inebriate, Is, In
42. Search Inebriate and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
43. You can complete the definition of Inebriate given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
44. Inebriate is a formal term that sounds more factual or neutral than the stigmatizing label drunkard
45. Examples of Inebriate in a sentence, how to use it
Inebriate, In, It
46. Started in January 2000, the Serial Inebriate Program is an innovative effort involving the City and County of San Diego, the San Diego Police and Sheriff's Departments, San Diego County Superior Courts, San Diego County Health and Human Services and Mental Health Systems, Inc
In, Inebriate, Is, Innovative, Involving, Inc
47. Inebriate Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Inebriate in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Inebriate, In, It, Is, Important
48. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Inebriate in Urdu is متوالا کرنا, and in …
In, Inebriate, Is
inebriate (verb) · inebriates (third person present) · inebriated (past tense) · inebriated (past participle) · inebriating (present participle)
inebriate (noun) · inebriates (plural noun)
Inebriate(verb) to make drunk; to intoxicate. Inebriate(verb) fig.: To disorder the senses of; to exhilarate or elate as if by spirituous drink; to deprive of sense and judgment; also, to stupefy.
inebriant - a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent; "alcohol (or drink) ruined him". alcohol, alcoholic beverage, alcoholic drink, intoxicant.
Inebriation(noun) the condition of being inebriated; intoxication; figuratively, deprivation of sense and judgment by anything that exhilarates, as success.
inebriate (Noun) A person who is intoxicated, especially one who is habitually drunk. Etymology: From Latin inebriare, from ebrius, drunk. inebriate (Verb) To cause to be drunk. Etymology: From Latin inebriare, from ebrius, drunk