See also: Industrialization Indubitable Induce Indulge Industrious Indurate Inducement Indulgent Indurated Industriously Industrial Indulgence Industriousness Induction Inductive Induced Indu Indue Indulged Inducing Industry Indubitably
1. Industrialization is the process by which an economy is transformed from a primarily agricultural one to one based on the manufacturing of goods. Individual manual labor is …
Industrialization, Is, Individual
2. Industrialization, the process of converting to a socioeconomic order in which industry is dominant. The Boott Cotton Mills in Lowell, Mass., were begun with the high-minded purpose of proving that the wretched conditions of English workers were not a necessary by-product of Industrialization
Industrialization, In, Industry, Is
3. Definition of Industrialization
4. Industrialization and modern insect control have improved the quality of life around the globe, but they have also added some 100,000 chemical compounds that, some scientists worry, could affect the
Industrialization, Insect, Improved
5. The advent of industrial development revamped patterns of human settlement, labor, and family life. The changes set in motion by Industrialization ushered Europe, the United States of America, and much of the world into the modern era.
Industrial, In, Industrialization, Into
6. Before Industrialization, most European countries had economies dominated by farming and artisan crafts such as hand-woven cloth.
7. Modern Industrialization is a standalone tech mod, where the ultimate objective is total automation
8. Industrialization is the development of industries in a region or a country on a wide scale
Industrialization, Is, Industries, In
9. History of the United States Industrialization and reform (1870-1916) The industrial growth that began in the United States in the early 1800's continued steadily up to and through the American Civil War
Industrialization, Industrial, In
10. Definition: Industrialization is a progressive transformation of an economic system from rudimentary productive methods to more complex manufacturing processes. It is a systematic change that aims to reshape the productive forces of a given country
Industrialization, Is, It
11. What Does Industrialization Mean?
12. Industrialization These projects are targeted to increase environmental infrastructure to contend with the rapid Industrialization and population growth that has strained the region for decades
Industrialization, Increase, Infrastructure
13. Industrialization synonyms, Industrialization pronunciation, Industrialization translation, English dictionary definition of Industrialization
14. Industrialization is the process of applying mechanical, chemical, and electrical sciences to reorganize production with inanimate sources of energy
Industrialization, Is, Inanimate
15. This technological criterion of Industrialization does not entail a technological determinism.
16. Industrialization is an emergent property of an economic system, a qualitative leap resulting from the spatially patterned aggrega- tion of a collection of …
17. Industrialization occurs when industry is introduced on a large scale to a region or country — for example, when an economy goes from being based on agriculture to …
Industrialization, Industry, Is, Introduced
18. Industrialization defined Industrialization is defined as the large-scale introduction of manufacturing into a society
Industrialization, Is, Introduction, Into
19. Industrialization of agricultural systems to meet demands for grain and protein has moved production from rain-fed cultivation to irrigation
20. Apart from Japan, where Industrialization began in the late 19th century, a different pattern of Industrialization followed in East Asia.One of the fastest rates of Industrialization occurred in the late 20th century across four places known as the Asian tigers (Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan), thanks to the existence of stable governments and well structured societies, strategic
21. Import substitution Industrialization is an economic theory adhered to by developing countries that wish to decrease their dependence on developed countries
Import, Industrialization, Is
22. Industrial growth-The The name Industrialization means that there was a noticeable growth in industries
Industrial, Industrialization, In, Industries
23. Growth in opportunities-with the growth in Industrialization, there were more opportunities for everyone
24. Industrialization meaning, definition, what is Industrialization: when a country or place develops a lot o: Learn more.
25. Between 1880 and 1929, Industrialization and urbanization expanded in the United States faster than ever before
26. Industrialization, meaning manufacturing in factory settings using machines plus a labor force with unique, divided tasks to increase production, stimulated urbanization, meaning the growth of cities in both population and physical size.
Industrialization, In, Increase
27. Industrialization is the process of re-organizing an agrarian economy into one focused on the mass production of goods and services
Industrialization, Is, Into
28. ‘Industrialization’ is a generic name for a set of economic
29. Industrialization is a historical phase and experience
30. Industrialization is the overall change in circumstances accompanying a society's movement population and resources from farm production to manufacturing production and associated services.
Industrialization, Is, In
31. Industrialisation (or Industrialization) is a process that happens in countries when they start to use machines to do work that was once done by people
Industrialisation, Industrialization, Is, In
32. Socialist Industrialization created the material prerequisites for carrying out the cultural revolution in the USSR
33. Industrialization was a major factor in the economic and cultural upsurge in the country’s formerly backward regions.
34. What does Industrialization mean? Industrialization is defined as the process of introducing manufacturing activity
Industrialization, Is, Introducing
35. Examples of Industrialization in a sentence
36. While Industrialization increased processing times, it also reduced the labor force and left many people without much-needed employment
Industrialization, Increased, It
37. 🔊 The building of factories and plants brought the age of Industrialization to the rural community
38. Industrialization: Industrialization refers to the process in which a particular society transforms from an agrarian society to an industrial society
Industrialization, In, Industrial
39. Industrialization became the mechanism used for a society to make the transition from a traditional, labour intensive economy based on agriculture (agrarian) to a more capital- intensive economy based on manufacturing by machines , specialized labour and Industrial factories.
Industrialization, Intensive, Industrial
40. 3.2 Industrialization, Labour, and Historians Robert Sweeny, Dept
41. Industrialization is a starting point for many of the technologies and factories around and exists today, despite the negative influences of the Industrialization, people gained many benefits from it too
Industrialization, Is, Influences, It
42. For example, because of the Industrialization workers are more efficient producing goods and
43. Industrialization brought with it countless positive and negative effects
44. On the flipside, child labor and poor working conditions were two very real issues courtesy of Industrialization.
45. Rapid Industrialization brought plentiful jobs, but it also caused unhealthy working conditions, air and water pollution, and the ills of child labor
Industrialization, It, Ills
46. Industrialization Changes Life The pace of Industrialization accelerated rapidly in Britain.
47. Industrialization changed everything about a person’s life, especially where they lived
48. Industrialization led to radical changes in American life
49. Industrialization moved the economy away from agriculture
50. Which natural resources were most important to the development of Industrialization in the U.S
Important, Industrialization, In
51. (16) Industrialization in rural areas has increased, and has been more rapid than in metropolitan areas
Industrialization, In, Increased
52. (17) No national market for consumer or industrial goods was created and thus Industrialization …
INDUSTRIALIZATION [inˌdəstrēələˈzāSHən, inˌdəstrēələˈzāSHən]
industrialization (noun) · industrializations (plural noun) · industrialisation (noun) · industrialisations (plural noun)