See also: Indulge Indulgence Indulgent Indulged Indulgently Indulgente Indulgencia Indulgement Indulgences Indubitable Induce Industrious Indurate Inducement Indurated Industriously Industrial Industriousness Induction Inductive Induced Indu Indue Inducing Industrialization Industry Indubitably
1. Indulge definition is - to yield to the desire of : humor
2. How to use Indulge in a sentence
3. To yield to an inclination or desire; allow oneself to follow one's will (often followed by in): Dessert came, but I didn't Indulge. They Indulged in unbelievable shopping sprees
Inclination, In, Indulge, Indulged
4. To allow to follow one's will or inclination: to Indulge oneself in reckless spending.
Inclination, Indulge, In
5. How does the verb Indulge contrast with its synonyms? Some common synonyms of Indulge are baby, humor, mollycoddle, pamper, and spoil
6. While all these words mean "to show undue favor to a person's desires and feelings," Indulge implies excessive compliance and weakness in gratifying another's or one's own desires.
Indulge, Implies, In
7. Indulge definition, to yield to an inclination or desire; allow oneself to follow one's will (often followed by in): Dessert came, but I didn't Indulge
Indulge, Inclination, In
8. They Indulged in unbelievable shopping sprees
9. To allow yourself or another person to have something enjoyable, especially more than is good for you: The soccer fans Indulged their patriotism, waving flags and singing songs
10. I love champagne but I don't often Indulge my self
11. We took a deliberate decision to Indulge …
12. Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar is the place where friends share great wine, delicious food, and an abundance of good times.
13. Find 66 ways to say Indulge, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. Indulge sells delicious, Non-GMO gourmet popcorn in-store & online
15. Indulge Restaurant, Amory, Mississippi
16. Indulge Spa 4339 East Towne Way Madison, WI 53704 608.249.7047
17. Chill & Indulge 2-in-1 gift cards now available in any denomination! Chocolate or ice cream, they can choose what tickles their fancy! Tickle Some Fancies! cart
Indulge, In, Ice
18. Gluten free + $ 2 Indulge Kobe Beef Sliders* 9
19. Indulge Miami gets Phat Buddha-ified: the seamless fitness brand channels Miami’s hotspots February 17, 2021, 5:54 PM
20. To yield to (a desire or whim); gratify: Indulge a craving for chocolate
21. To yield to the desires or whims of (someone), often excessively: We Indulged our daughter on her birthday
22. Roman Catholic Church To grant an ecclesiastical Indulgence or
23. Indulge is a verb that means "to give in to something," like when you Indulge your craving for chocolate by eating a big piece of it
Indulge, Is, In, It
24. The original meaning of Indulge is "to treat with unearned favor." That's why it doesn't mean the same as reward.
Indulge, Is, It
25. Inflections of ' Indulge ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
26. We Indulge in expensive cold-pressed juices and SoulCycle classes, justifying these purchases as investments in our health
Indulge, In, Investments
27. The squirearchy does not have some exclusive licence to Indulge in barbarism just because grandpa thought slaughter was a sport and the tenants know their place.
28. Indulge understands things happen, just let us know about it
29. Indulge From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English in‧dulge /ɪnˈdʌldʒ/ ●○○ verb 1 [ intransitive, transitive] to let yourself do or have something that you enjoy, especially something that is considered bad for you Indulge in Most of us were too busy to Indulge in heavy lunchtime drinking.
Indulge, In, Intransitive, Is
30. Our mission is to provide the best services to our valued cutomers with all your beauty services done in one location. Indulge specializes in Eyelash services, Full Body …
Is, In, Indulge
31. Indulge Lyrics: Fuck her with ice on my whole wrist / Three rings on one finger, I fuck her with ice on my whole wrist / Three rings on one finger, I fuck her with ice on my whole wrist / Huh, all
32. Jones EP "Indulge"! Download http://www.4shared.com/mp3/IzmaGDjfce/Jones_-_Indulge.html?
33. No, I don't Indulge in contact sports anymore
34. We don't Indulge in strenuous activity.
35. Indulgence Facial Our signature facial treatment including 2 skin cleanses, a face mapping skin analysis, steam towels, exfoliation, facial massage, masque treatment, upper body and hand massages, sun protection, and hydration
36. Indulge - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
37. Indulge is a lifestyle publication of The New Indian Express group focusing on latest news, features and reviews on arts & culture, food, fashion, cars & bikes, fitness, gadgets & more
Indulge, Is, Indian
38. Verb If you Indulge in something or if you Indulge yourself, you allow yourself to have or do something that you know you will enjoy
If, Indulge, In
39. We had enough time to Indulge in a bit of window shopping.
40. Order PIZZA delivery from Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar - SouthGlenn in Centennial instantly! View Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar - SouthGlenn's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now
Indulge, In, Instantly
41. Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar - SouthGlenn 6955 S York St, Centennial, CO 80122
42. Indulge in something They went into town to Indulge in some serious shopping
Indulge, In, Into
43. She has never been one to Indulge in gossip
44. She was free to Indulge in a little romantic daydreaming
45. Indulge yourself (with something) I Indulged myself with a long hot bath
46. For a special treat, Indulge …
47. Delivery & Pickup Options - 8 reviews of Indulge by Palazzo "This was mine and my friend Victoria's second donut shop grand opening yesterday, and we were super excited to stop in and support a new local business
48. ‘And here I hope you'll Indulge me, I'm going to break the time frame of December 1941 but for reasons I think you'll find understandable.’ ‘And now, dear reader, Indulge me as I recycle some material I wrote twelve years ago, recounting the events of two years earlier.’ ‘Now you're with someone who won't Indulge you at all.’
49. Indulge! Lunch, Bakery & Shopping
50. Home 🎂 Bakery ☕️ High Tea Food Menu Magnolia Pearl Clothing Hours Shopping: Featuring RESCUED LIVING Shopping: Featuring FINEPATINA Contact Us 716 NW Beach Drive Nye Beach, Oregon (541) 852-0990 Indulge[email protected] OPEN 9-4pm Wednesday- Sunday
51. What does Indulge mean? To give way to one's own desires; Indulge oneself (in something) (verb)
52. ‘And here I hope you'll Indulge me, I'm going to break the time frame of December 1941 but for reasons I think you'll find understandable.’ ‘And now, dear reader, Indulge me as I recycle some material I wrote twelve years ago, recounting the events of two years earlier.’ ‘Now you're with someone who won't Indulge you at all.’
53. We try to be responsible with our money, but we do Indulge in a fancy night out every once and a while
54. Nouns for Indulge include Indulgement, Indulgements, Indulgence, Indulgences, Indulgencies, Indulgency, Indulger and Indulgers
Indulge, Include, Indulgement, Indulgements, Indulgence, Indulgences, Indulgencies, Indulgency, Indulger, Indulgers
55. Deluxe Pamper Hamper spa Gift Indulge Postal Spa Treats Birthday Valentine’s Mother’s Day facial skincare postbox luxury for her for him SpaInABoxByRachael
56. Indulge is a collection of Claire Clark's favorites dishes that any home chef can re-create
57. Indulge Right ® replaces sugars, chemicals, additives, food colors, and artificial flavors with an all-natural, plant-based sweetener developed in a chef’s kitchen
58. Indulge is a titillating love story with an edgy twist
59. This sexy new book from Georgia will is the perfect Indulgence." -KindleCracked --This text refers to the paperback edition.
60. Indulge Lyrics: The way that you stare, it's so addictive / The way that you breathe, I can't resist it / So when you talk, I can't help but listen / I feel every sound, you could say I'm
61. Indulge is a great space, with a wonderful vibe and inspiring culture
Indulge, Is, Inspiring
62. Please feel free to cite better examples; I exemplify with "Indulge a mania" and "Indulge in a mania".
63. [no object] Indulge in = Allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of 1.3
64. See 4 authoritative translations of Indulge in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
indulge (Verb): To yield to a temptation or desire. He looked at the chocolate but didn't indulge. Etymology: From the Latin indulgeō ("I indulge") . indulge (Verb) To satisfy the wishes or whims of. Grandma indulges the kids with sweets. Etymology: From the Latin indulgeō ("I indulge") . indulge (Verb) To give way to; not to oppose or restrain.
Indulge basically means to impulsively let yourself do something desirable until satiated and sometimes this leads to excessive indulgence with undesirable consequences.
indulge (oneself or someone) with (something) To be kind enough to allow oneself or someone something. If I'm indulging myself with one birthday present this year, it's going to be that gorgeous bracelet! to grant someone the favor or privilege of something. Please indulge me with this one favor.
What does "indulge you" mean? 1. Definition ( v.) listen to what you have to say or do what you want to do even though I think it's a bad idea Examples I'm telling you, there's nothing good on that side of town, but if you want to go there, I'll indulge you.