See also: Inducted Induction Indubitable Induce Indulge Industrious Indurate Inducement Indulgent Indurated Industriously Industrial Indulgence Industriousness Inductive Induced Indu Indue Indulged Inducing Industrialization Industry Indubitably
1. Induct definition, to install in an office, benefice, position, etc., especially with formal ceremonies: The committee Inducted her as president
Induct, Install, In, Inducted
2. Inducted In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
3. For the first time, we have Inducted a living giant.
4. Find 3 ways to say Inducted, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Inducted (2019) Documentary, Drama, History 1 September 2019 (USA) The truth behind the first U.F.O
6. Encounter to be Inducted into United …
7. To introduce someone formally or with a special ceremony to an organization or group: She was Inducted into the army.
Introduce, Inducted, Into
8. Can you tell me just what the legal/technical distinction was between enlistees and draftees? Incidentally, we weren’t Inducted into the United States Army, but into the Army of the United States
Incidentally, Inducted, Into
9. 7 synonyms of Inducted from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Inducted: to put into an office or welcome into an organization with special ceremonies.
11. When will we be Inducted into the honor society? 2
12. ‘I was recently Inducted into the bandits, and they told me nothing.’ ‘I was Inducted into the real estate business as a child.’ ‘She was Inducted into the National Institute of Arts and Letters in 1934.’ ‘He was Inducted into the Racing Hall of Fame last year and earned a special Eclipse Award in 1995.’
Inducted, Into, Institute, In
13. Accolades: 2-time AP College Basketball Coach of the Year, Inducted into Women's Basketball Hall of Fame (as a player) in 2000 Kim Mulkey's …
Inducted, Into, In
14. Murad had Inducted eight ministers in his cabinet in the first phase on August 19, and four more in the second phase on September 5, and still four more ministers in the third phase on Monday and still he has a provision to induct two more ministers.
Inducted, In, Induct
15. The word Inducted is the past form of induct in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
Inducted, Is, Induct, In
16. Definition of Inducted in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. Information and translations of Inducted in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Information, Inducted, In
18. Inducted to the Hall of Fame in: 1974 Primary team: New York Yankees Primary position: Pitcher
19. Cowboys legend Drew Pearson finally Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2021 class Mike Luciano 8/18/2020
Inducted, Into, In
20. Inducted is a conjugated form of the verb induct
Inducted, Is, Induct
21. What does Inducted mean? Simple past tense and past participle of induct
22. Synonyms for Inducted include conscripted, drafted, initiated, called up, enlisted, recruited, received, instructed, approved and introduced
Inducted, Include, Initiated, Instructed, Introduced
23. Thompson will be formally Inducted into the Packers Hall of Fame on Saturday, May 4, at Lambeau Field
24. R&B and doo-wop vocalist Johnny Carter was Inducted as a member of two different 1960s groups, in 2001 and 2004, respectively: The Flamingos, which he was a founding member of, and The Dells
25. Rude was Inducted posthumously by fellow Hall of Famer Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat
26. Michelle Obama: "Going high" is a long-term s 01:55 Former first lady Michelle Obama will be Inducted into the National Women's Hall of Fame (NWHF), the …
Is, Inducted, Into
27. And there was a lot more music; Little Richard Inducted soul great Otis Redding by singing the Big O’s greatest hits, and Daryl Hall and John …
28. Jill Barad Mattel Inducted 2014
29. Horst Brandstätter PLAYMOBIL/geobra Brandstätter GmbH Inducted 2014
30. Jack Friedman JAKKS Pacific Inducted 2014
31. Arthur "Spud" Melin & Richard Knerr Wham-O Toys Inducted …
32. The late singer was Inducted into the museum’s performer category on Saturday, in a …
Inducted, Into, In
33. The Hall of Fame Inducted an unprecedented three first-time eligible candidates in George Brett, Nolan Ryan and Robin Yount
34. During TODAY's (2/19) final day of CRS 2021, on-air honoree MARK "HAWKEYE" LOUIS and off-air honoree GEORGE BEASLEY were Inducted into the COUNTRY RADIO HALL OF FAME (CRHOF)
35. The WWE Hall of Fame is a hall of fame which honors professional wrestlers and professional wrestling personalities maintained by WWE.Originally known as the "WWF Hall of Fame", it was created in 1993, when André the Giant was posthumously Inducted with a video package
Is, It, In, Inducted
36. The most recent honorees to be Inducted were Cheryl Boone Isaacs and Paris Barclay in 2014
Inducted, Isaacs, In
37. 9 hours ago · Nicole Peterson, who has battled a brain tumor for more than 20 years was Inducted into the West Fargo High School Association hall of fame as a teacher last week.
38. Several Maine women were Inducted into the Maine Women's Hall of Fame on Saturday
39. 3 hours ago · The 2020 class will be Inducted along with the 2021 class at this year’s ceremony, which will stream on Peacock on April 6
40. Walsh Jr., a member of the firm’s executive committee, was Inducted into the American College of Trial Lawyers during the organization’s
41. From Staff Reports TROY, AL – Former Southland Academy and Troy University golfer Collin McCrary was recently Inducted into the Troy University Sports Hall of Fame
English Language Learners Definition of induct. : to have (someone) officially begin a new job, position, or government office. : to officially make (someone) a member of a group or organization.
Synonyms for inducted in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for inducted. 19 synonyms for induct: install, admit, introduce, allow, swear, initiate, inaugurate, inaugurate, initiate, install, instate, invest, conscript, draft, levy.
induction(noun) the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time) "the induction of an anesthetic state". Synonyms: generalisation, trigger, installation, generalization, inductance, evocation, initiation, elicitation, inductive reasoning.
Induction Ceremony Purpose. The induction ceremony is a celebration of the newly promoted joining the ranks of a professional noncommissioned officer corps, and emphasizes and builds on the pride we all share as members of such an elite corps.